Albanian Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Albanian Women

Post by Lucas88 »

@69ixine, you mentioned that you love Albanian girls. Bro, I love Albanian girls too. 8)

Albanian girls have a unique phenotype within Europe. They are an Eastern Mediterranean a population which is thought to be a remnant of the Illyrians with their own unique Indo-European language and, from a phenotypic standpoint, look considerably different from their Italian, Greek and Yugoslavian neighbors. They remind me of Turkish girls but might be even more exotic.

The first thing that strikes me is their tanned skin and dark features. Although Europeans, many of them could easily pass as Middle Easterners and some even look a bit like Latinas. The dark phenotype seems to predominate in Albania but you can also find blonde Slavic-looking women who look like they could be from Serbian, Croatia or Bulgaria.

Here are some images that I pulled from the internet after searching for "Albanian girls" and "vajza shqiptare" (you often get better results when you search in the local language :wink: ):

All of the above are obviously girls more on the hotter side. Below are some more average Albanian girls:

The above seem to be standard "Beckies" (I can't believe I'm using these terms, lol!) in Albania but they're still more attractive than the typical US or UK "Becky" by far. I remember that @69ixine mentioned that even average Albanian girls are hot and that in Albania there are hot or at least decent-looking women everywhere. I am certainly under the impression that Albanians are a race of women blessed with much beauty.

Here are some Albanian music videos with female vocalists:

Here is a video about the Albanian people by Masaman:

Albanian girls are a prime example of Eastern Mediterranean beauty.

@publicduende, what do you think of Albanian girls from a phenotypic standpoint? Judging from some of your posts that I've read, you probably agree that Eastern Mediterranean girls (Albanian, Turkish, etc.) are far more beautiful than Western Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian, etc.) girls. What do you think it is that makes Eastern Mediterranean girls so much hotter?
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Albanian Women

Post by 69ixine »

All those women look narcy and expensive,much rather a cute indigena from a small town or rural area.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Genetic origins of the Albanians

Albanians, like other European people groups, are the result of Indo-European migrants mixing with indigenous Anatolian Farmers. The Indo-European migrants brought with them the Illyrian language family and it is believed that the southernmost Illyrian dialect evolved into the modern Albanian language which is truly unique among the Indo-European languages. The majority of Albanians today derive their paternal ancestry from these ancient Illyrian settlers.

The ethnogenesis of modern Albanians is believed to have taken place in late antiquity and early medieval times. After surviving centuries of Roman rule and retaining their own language and culture, the people of that region formerly known as Illyria coalesced into one fairly homogenous people and remained relatively isolated from outside populations due to the mountainous lands which they inhabited. Maybe this is the reason why Albanians have quite a unique phenotype within the Balkans and Eastern Mediterranean.

The Albanian language by Langfocus:

Here is an Albanian talk show with two female speakers:

Overall, the language sounds sweet and melodious. It even has somewhat of a Romance vibe and was indeed influenced by Latin even though most of its vocabulary has an obscure Illyrian origin and bears little in common even with neighboring Indo-European languages. Albanian has a really weird "r" sound like the non-rhotic r in American English though. If I'm not mistaken, some varieties of Dutch have that same r sound too, @69ixine. I have to admit that I find that particular r sound a little bit annoying. I'm now much more used to the trilled r in Spanish. That's a real r sound, not like the sissified non-rhotic r sound of some languages!

The overall vibe that I get from the talk show is that Albanian culture is quite passionate and fun-loving. The two ladies in the video almost seem of an infantilized nature, not too dissimilar from many Latinas.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 4:28 pm
@publicduende, what do you think of Albanian girls from a phenotypic standpoint? Judging from some of your posts that I've read, you probably agree that Eastern Mediterranean girls (Albanian, Turkish, etc.) are far more beautiful than Western Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian, etc.) girls. What do you think it is that makes Eastern Mediterranean girls so much hotter?
@Lucas88

I should know a thing or two about Albanians, since I hail from Apulia, the Italian region right in front of Albania. We have always had a sizeable community of Albanians, both pre and post-Soviet collapse.

Phenotypically, Albanians are in the same pot as Macedonians, Serbians, and Bulgarians. Yes, there is a sprinkle of Turkish middle Eastern DNA (those Ottomans were all over the place!). Mostly brunette people, not so tall. We Apulians never saw the stunning beauty in Albanians, otherwise we would have sought and married them in droves. I have several friends and acquaintances who married Serbian, Croatian, Georgian, Bulgarian, but never Albanian women.

We Italians, especially we Apulians, have always nurtured strong prejudices towards Albanians, and not without reasons. Virtually all Albanians you could find in and around Bari, my city, were drug dealers, smugglers and traffckers, professional burglars, sometimes human traffickers. Quite bad people. We're talking "I pimp my girlfriend and baby sister to make money" kind of bad.

Of course Albania has changed, apparently a lot, over the past couple of decades, but that sense of Albanians being the kind of "homeland aliens" who are best avoided, has persisted. As far as their social development trajectory is concerned, I think they are not dissimilar from what happened to Serbia and then Macedonia and Kosovo after their regime fell: widespread, utter corruption, which also mean moral corruption, and all the side effects of a few people getting too rich, too quick.

You're not really hitting the spot about average Albanian women, if you post photos of the usual Albanian-diaspora singing quadrifecta (Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, Ava Max) and a few internationally-renowned models. Yes, there are a lot of cute girls in Albania, but the same can be said about Serbia, Croatia, Greece and other Mediterranean basin countries.

Although I could say a few more things about Albanian girls, I have an excellent article about the current state of home-grown Albanian girls, which I translated from the source, an excellent Italian blog about red pill and the masculinity discourse (https://www.ilredpillatore.org/).

--

The Moral Degradation of Albanians

In 2007, a friend of mine went by car to Albania to celebrate the wedding of one of his employees, in the town of Kavajë, 50 km away from Tirana. At that time, it was quite an unusual trip for an Italian. Albania had been opening up to the world after forty years of communist isolation, but in Italy, we still knew little about this country and its inhabitants with their bizarrely square heads.

Upon crossing the border, my friend found what he described upon his return as "the middle ages." The landscape was grim and desolate: crumbling houses, people still moving around in carts, a general sense of backwardness and danger. Poverty was tangible. A few kilometers inside the border, he quickly understood why in the atlases of the '90s, the Albanian roads were practically indecipherable and those who wanted to go to Greece from Italy were advised to bypass the country: the roads were virtually non-existent.

In the midst of this almost surreal scenario, his traveling companions gave him one extravagant but valuable survival tip: do not look at the women. Albanian society, still largely rural, was very rigid and conservative. Sexuality was repressed, and women married young and virgin. In mountain villages, arranged marriages were still widespread. Men did not like their relatives being approached by strangers. Time in Albania seemed to have stood still.

Enver Hoxha, by controlling the state despotically and paranoidly for all those decades, had created a ghost nation, completely ignored by the international community and stuck in its centuries-old traditions. An ecosystem completely isolated from the outside.

When communism ended, what we can now consider a true large-scale social experiment began.

Fast forward a decade.

The same friend returned to Albania for work. The country had become unrecognizable. A construction boom, new roads with perfect asphalt, hotels and accommodations to welcome tourists from all over Europe, dazzling buildings. He settled in Tirana: an open-air brothel. Everywhere girls walking around the streets dressed in miniskirts like sluts. Most of them are university students, who left their families in the village and went to the capital under the pretense of studying, but once away from the judgment of their fellow villagers, they indulge in the carousel.

Moreover, as is known, between sending a daughter to work or sending her to university, the only difference lies in the number of dicks taken: in the second case, there are many more. On weekends, the sluts take the bus and return to play the part of the little saints for their dads.

The nightlife in Tirana is delirious, even for the girl with the best intentions after a while, it's impossible not to get caught up in the whirlwind. Cocaine is easy to find, you pay less than 20 euros per gram without difficulty, rivers of alcohol. For the usual suspects, it has become paradise, for everyone else, the Illyrian dream of still being able to find a white virgin wife has ended: if she has a hymen, it's almost certainly reconstructed. Tirana is now to hymenoplasty what Istanbul is to hair transplantation.

All this in just 10 years. How did it happen?

Water takes the shape of the container that it fills.

The nature of women is not static. They adapt to the social context in which they are inserted and try to derive the best possible advantage from it. In a context of poverty where life is hard, women strive to find a man who protects them and offers economic and emotional stability. In a context of well-being and wealth where survival is already ensured, women abandon themselves to hedonism and aim for aesthetically attractive men.

Albania has quickly moved from the first context to the second.

The Albanians have gone around Europe to make a fortune. With work, they have improved their condition and have soon adapted to the newly acquired well-being, softening and letting themselves be absorbed by the western lifestyle. The remittances of emigrants plus foreign investments have brought considerable wealth to the country, which has led to a relaxation of customs.

It's the classic cycle that ethologist Joseph Unwin explained in his book Sex and Culture (1934), which is based on four steps:
  • The society develops within a patriarchal and monogamous context, where sexual control prevails.
  • It reaches the peak of its development.
  • Well-being leads to a relaxation of customs, and society morally degenerates.
The society's moral decay is the mirror of this abrupt change. The most cunning and unscrupulous men have used patronage, corruption, and illegality to take what they could. And with the increase in economic and social inequality, organized crime has spread to the point of being out of control. For at least 6 months, international newspapers have been continuously denouncing the worrying rise of the Albanian mafia, which is set to become the most powerful in Europe.

The Albanian sexual market has transformed in line with the economic one, so men with the most sexual power grab as much p***y as possible, leaving the crumbs to others.

Another critical element then came into play: the internet. Not many know that Albania has always been a country at the forefront in sectors such as communication technology.

Dritan Hoxha (no relation to Enver) is nostalgically remembered, the visionary founder of Top Channel, the country's largest television network. An emigrant in Italy, before dying in 2008 at 39 in a Ferrari crash, Hoxha quickly built a media empire, created digital platforms, and brought high-definition television to Albania ahead of other European countries.

Today, before other countries, Albania is witnessing the inevitable transition from TV to the internet. While in Italy you still become famous on TV and then maybe you get a following on social media, in Albania, the focus is already on the internet. There are entire television programs based on Instagram gossip. It is now the TV chasing influencers, not the other way around.

And the trend is now clear: the more social media permeates women's lives, the more promiscuity spreads. Because 1) the number of men women come into contact with increases, and consequently, the potential high-level men they can go with, men who perhaps were previously inaccessible 2) anonymity is guaranteed, so everything can be done in secret without social consequences.

The internet is an extreme amplifier and has the ability to incredibly speed up social changes. Hence, a change in customs like the Albanian one, which one would have expected to happen only in a few decades, with the internet took the time of a generation. The social experiment was successful.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Lucas88 wrote:
@69ixine, you mentioned that you love Albanian girls. Bro, I love Albanian girls too. 8)

Albanian girls have a unique phenotype within Europe. They are an Eastern Mediterranean a population which is thought to be a remnant of the Illyrians with their own unique Indo-European language and, from a phenotypic standpoint, look considerably different from their Italian, Greek and Yugoslavian neighbors. They remind me of Turkish girls but might be even more exotic.

The first thing that strikes me is their tanned skin and dark features. Although Europeans, many of them could easily pass as Middle Easterners and some even look a bit like Latinas. The dark phenotype seems to predominate in Albania but you can also find blonde Slavic-looking women who look like they could be from Serbian, Croatia or Bulgaria.

Here are some images that I pulled from the internet after searching for "Albanian girls" and "vajza shqiptare" (you often get better results when you search in the local language :wink: ):

All of the above are obviously girls more on the hotter side. Below are some more average Albanian girls:

The above seem to be standard "Beckies" (I can't believe I'm using these terms, lol!) in Albania but they're still more attractive than the typical US or UK "Becky" by far. I remember that @69ixine mentioned that even average Albanian girls are hot and that in Albania there are hot or at least decent-looking women everywhere. I am certainly under the impression that Albanians are a race of women blessed with much beauty.

Too bad they don't love him, dude is a total loon :lol:
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

GerardButler wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 6:50 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

Too bad they don't love him, dude is a total loon :lol:
I banged a albanian Raw,hot too.

I'm much more handsome than you,and women who don't see alot of money as the number one priority like in the west,would pick me over you anyday.

But all that is mute,because youre a p4per acting like he's better than others simply because he attracts gold-diggers!Have some dignity man,even a sex doll is better than a f***ing Gold-digger!

You are ugly,you look like one of those archaic creatures from guineau or cameroon LMAO!
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Lol, sure you did. You have the repugnant appearance of a wide-eyed Muppet on crack on top of being batshit crazy. Nothing you say is accurate

People literally worship me

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

[/quote]
publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 6:50 pm
I should know a thing or two about Albanians, since I hail from Apulia, the Italian region right in front of Albania. We have always had a sizeable community of Albanians, both pre and post-Soviet collapse.

Phenotypically, Albanians are in the same pot as Macedonians, Serbians, and Bulgarians. Yes, there is a sprinkle of Turkish middle Eastern DNA (those Ottomans were all over the place!). Mostly brunette people, not so tall. We Apulians never saw the stunning beauty in Albanians, otherwise we would have sought and married them in droves. I have several friends and acquaintances who married Serbian, Croatian, Georgian, Bulgarian, but never Albanian women.

We Italians, especially we Apulians, have always nurtured strong prejudices towards Albanians, and not without reasons. Virtually all Albanians you could find in and around Bari, my city, were drug dealers, smugglers and traffckers, professional burglars, sometimes human traffickers. Quite bad people. We're talking "I pimp my girlfriend and baby sister to make money" kind of bad.

Of course Albania has changed, apparently a lot, over the past couple of decades, but that sense of Albanians being the kind of "homeland aliens" who are best avoided, has persisted. As far as their social development trajectory is concerned, I think they are not dissimilar from what happened to Serbia and then Macedonia and Kosovo after their regime fell: widespread, utter corruption, which also mean moral corruption, and all the side effects of a few people getting too rich, too quick.

You're not really hitting the spot about average Albanian women, if you post photos of the usual Albanian-diaspora singing quadrifecta (Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, Ava Max) and a few internationally-renowned models. Yes, there are a lot of cute girls in Albania, but the same can be said about Serbia, Croatia, Greece and other Mediterranean basin countries.

Although I could say a few more things about Albanian girls, I have an excellent article about the current state of home-grown Albanian girls, which I translated from the source, an excellent Italian blog about red pill and the masculinity discourse (https://www.ilredpillatore.org/).

--
Another insightful post as usual, @publicduende.

I vaguely remember reading about the prevalence of organized crime in Albania and among the Albanian diaspora some time ago but I had no idea about how poorly seen Albanians are in the foreign locations in which they settle like your own native southeastern Italy due to their association with all kinds of criminal activity. To tell you the truth, we never had many Albanian immigrants in the part of the UK where I grew up other than a few with carwash and valet businesses and the occasional immigrant family here and there and so I was never able to form much of an opinion on the moral character of Albanian people.

I've just briefly looked into Albania as an expat destination and the testimonies that I've read say that Albania today is generally a good expat destination with cheap living and rich culture and is mostly safe. I suppose that things have improved substantially in the decades following the fall of communism, the social problems mentioned in the RedPillatore article notwithstanding.

I definitely think that Albanian girls have quite a unique phenotype in comparison to other Balkan and Eastern Mediterranean girls ever since I noticed them for the first time after watching a video about them about five years ago. Since then I've occasionally surfed the internet for photos of Albanian girls including more average ones and always found them more exotic and more attractive than most other European types of girls. To me at least they tend to look somewhat different and have a different vibe from the South Slavic and Greek females of the neighboring countries.

How do you think that the aesthetics of Albanian girls compare to those of Turkish girls? I love Turkish girls as well and often watch videos of Turkish bellydancers and female singers. I know that you had a Turkish girlfriend when you was in Bodrum.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

A video showing random girls on the streets of Shkodër:

Some of them look really pretty, especially many of the tanned brunettes which seem to be the most common type.

Wow, the brunette wearing jeans (center left) who appears around the 5:01 mark and has a peculiar bounce to her walk definitely looks like she could belong in my "short, thick girls with big booties" thread! :P @WilliamSmith
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

@Lucas88 tan brunette white women are sexier than blondes imo but portugal has much more conservative women and much more down to earth.
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

Post by tiagomoncada »

most albanians are muslim, and unlikely to date outside their race