Is Romania a good place to find a wife? Yes, but how?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Romania a good place to find a wife? Yes, but how?

Post by ladislav »

Greetings from Constanta, again.

Today I did a full tour of this city and I loved it.

This is what it looks like

I am sorry I am posting YT videos by someone else because it is PITA posting mine from my phone on this forum.

Today I did a lot of walking, and everywhere I went, I saw happy people and mostly families. Husbands, wives and kids. All well fed, well dressed, the town has excellent infrastructure, services, food,architecture. Everyone looks positive, radiant even.It appears to be a wholesome, sane and harmonious society.

This is a happy Latino country. Italy, or France or Spain stuck among Slavs.

Anyway, the burning question is if Romania is a good place to find love.

I would say yes, but there is a nuance.

I spoke to some staff here and they said, yes, Romanian women like American men.

But how are you gonna meet them? That is the crunch. The staff here had no answer.

Most people here meet naturally as there is no paranoia towards strangers. At school, at work, in the apartment building that they grow up in is where they get to know each other. Things like that. It is the way here. You do not see much in terms of street pick ups going on. Everyone already has someone. They just grow into each other.

So, I have no answer, really. Clubs and discos may be fun but they are not for finding love. I guess, the best way is to meet thru some dating site and really research if it is not a scam site and then just do the numbers game. Younger people here all speak English, and becoming a member of a Romanian family should be a good thing. And if married, you will get your EU passport. You will also have no problems traveling with your wife as you would with a Russian or a Filipina what with their weak passports.

Anyone would like to contribute with the pro's the cons and the how´s?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Romania a good place to find a wife? Yes, but how?

Post by MrPeabody »

Ask Andrew Tate. He lives in Romania and has children there.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Romania a good place to find a wife? Yes, but how?

Post by glanmit »

Just go there and see if you are able to meet someone there. Romania is a beautiful country, especially the part with the Carpathian mountains. Don't forget to get yourself a vignette in advance https://vignette.express/ , that will make your trip easier. The food there is incredibly delicious and people are mostly friendly with the foreigners. Let us know please how does it go.