Is there really a plan to wipe out white people from their own nations?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Is there really a plan to wipe out white people from their own nations?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

It seems like with this whole invasion crises happening only in White countries I've been trying to figure out lately if there is a plot going on to really erase all white people and their culture from existence? If so, why is it that so many of these people from America to Europe so f***ing weak and won't even do shit to fight back at all? I remember how Europeans use to have some warrior spirit in them but it seems like everywhere regardless if women or children are being raped by invaders, White men literately don't do shit. They know they are being invaded, they know their garbage government betrayed them.

But there isn't a damn thing being done about it. If you look at that small town in Italy there are a shit ton of African males there and they got the population outnumbered. I already read stories of rapes going on and here I thought Italians were tough but they letting this shit happen. Sometimes I wonder if the Globalist are going to actually win and be the ones running the world. Even in America there is a lot of Anti-whiteness going on and yet this is a country full of people that sit around waiting for Trump to save the day a man that's possibly going to end up in prison because the Democrats are a bunch of communist assholes and the Republicans sit right there backing them up while they throw the nation into third world status. I honestly hate living in the West, it's feeling more and more like I'm in the Middle East, Mexico, but I haven't ran into a bunch of these Haitians yet. Either way white nations look like they are royally f***ed unless they revolt and get rid of their traitorous governments.

It makes me wonder what they intend to even do once they eradicate white people from their own countries.
Every other time in history they did at lest fight back when they were being invaded. Plus they are going through an awful lot of trouble to make it look like they care about blacks. Newsom was literately forced to get a black female to help him run CA after the oldest member of the democratic party had passed away. So they told him to get a black woman to replace her....The Democrats act like such negro lovers but in reality they are just exploiting them along with Hispanics and Muslims to eliminate white people and I just don't f***ing get it what so ever.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Is there really a plan to wipe out white people from their own nations?

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 2nd, 2023, 11:39 am
It seems like with this whole invasion crises happening only in White countries I've been trying to figure out lately if there is a plot going on to really erase all white people and their culture from existence? If so, why is it that so many of these people from America to Europe so f***ing weak and won't even do shit to fight back at all? I remember how Europeans use to have some warrior spirit in them but it seems like everywhere regardless if women or children are being raped by invaders, White men literately don't do shit. They know they are being invaded, they know their garbage government betrayed them.

But there isn't a damn thing being done about it. If you look at that small town in Italy there are a shit ton of African males there and they got the population outnumbered. I already read stories of rapes going on and here I thought Italians were tough but they letting this shit happen. Sometimes I wonder if the Globalist are going to actually win and be the ones running the world. Even in America there is a lot of Anti-whiteness going on and yet this is a country full of people that sit around waiting for Trump to save the day a man that's possibly going to end up in prison because the Democrats are a bunch of communist assholes and the Republicans sit right there backing them up while they throw the nation into third world status. I honestly hate living in the West, it's feeling more and more like I'm in the Middle East, Mexico, but I haven't ran into a bunch of these Haitians yet. Either way white nations look like they are royally f***ed unless they revolt and get rid of their traitorous governments.

It makes me wonder what they intend to even do once they eradicate white people from their own countries.
Every other time in history they did at lest fight back when they were being invaded. Plus they are going through an awful lot of trouble to make it look like they care about blacks. Newsom was literately forced to get a black female to help him run CA after the oldest member of the democratic party had passed away. So they told him to get a black woman to replace her....The Democrats act like such negro lovers but in reality they are just exploiting them along with Hispanics and Muslims to eliminate white people and I just don't f***ing get it what so ever.
This was good stuff to read. Please make a Youtube channel or Rumble channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Presumedly, it's mostly because nations that happened to be traditionally "white" or European were the most advanced and successful in terms of civilization and they want to bring them down to third-world status so they can all be easier to control in general. But I don't know if it's more that they have white looks and genes or the cultures of the nations themselves, but it doesn't make much difference either way. Add the "original sin" of Europeans colonizing Africa and the Americas, and we are all supposed to be guilty.

I don't know if they would or could eliminate every remaining white person completely, but they are attempting the darn hardest to achieve it. I don't disagree with you thinking that the globalists might win and dominate the whole world, if the Bible is reasonably accurate, it even says that the world will end with the forming of a one-world government.

But it is very disgusting.
calmlife
Freshman Poster

Post by calmlife »

vlkmo wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 6:55 pm
Presumedly, it's mostly because nations that happened to be traditionally "white" or European were the most advanced and successful in terms of civilization and they want to bring them down to third-world status so they can all be easier to control in general. But I don't know if it's more that they have white looks and genes or the cultures of the nations themselves, but it doesn't make much difference either way. Add the "original sin" of Europeans colonizing Africa and the Americas, and we are all supposed to be guilty.

I don't know if they would or could eliminate every remaining white person completely, but they are attempting the darn hardest to achieve it. I don't disagree with you thinking that the globalists might win and dominate the whole world, if the Bible is reasonably accurate, it even says that the world will end with the forming of a one-world government.

But it is very disgusting.
I couldnt agree moree!!!!