Aren't Euro women better if you're not money obsessed like Asian women are?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Aren't Euro women better if you're not money obsessed like Asian women are?

Post by Winston »

@publicduende and @halnovemila and @MarcosZeitola:

Why can't u guys date Italian girls? I heard from Giorgio that they are into romance and do not see relationships as business transactions like Asian women do. Isn't that better? Their souls seem the same as me too. They are broad minded, soulful, curious, passionate, etc. I definitely would connect with them much much better than with Taiwanese girls, who are cold and soulless with no personality and are super narrow minded with tunnel vision, and impossible to connect with. That's for sure. I would bet u guys anything on that. So why do u guys act like Italian girls are out of the question? Their souls are definitely cut from the same cloth as mine. Even if they aren't open or friendly, still my soul and theirs are very similar and hence I should resonate with them much better than with greedy materialistic money obsessed Asian girls or Filipino girls right?

So what's the problem? And why does PD rigidly think it's impossible to get Italian girls? Anything is possible if it's destined and the universe wants it. The matrix is mysterious and can bend reality. And as we all know there are always exceptions. Some people have an extremely positive experience in X country.

Why are men like u guys so stubborn and rigid and never change or update your beliefs? It seems once a man has an opinion it's set for life. That's not logical. I change and update my beliefs all the time. How come other men including you guys do not? Strange. You are like the men in movies that are portrayed as rigid and narrow minded and ultimately proven wrong at the end of the movie. LoL. Why? Aren't happier abroaders supposed to be more open minded than average?

I heard that one of the signs of an NPC is that they are certain and confident about everything and never have doubts. Because they are binary consciousness and have no struggle with higher self or spirit. So their minds are unified and one dimensional. If that's so then most of my forum guys may be NPCs including you guys. You guys never have doubts or ask "what if" and u seem sure about everything and rigid, like NPCs with binary consciousness. Why? How come u don't question or doubt things? It's like your minds are already made up with certainty. You guys never say anything like this:

"You know Winston. I was thinking last night about what u said, and u do have a good and valid point about this or that."

You guys never ever say that. Even Alex never says that. How come????? Even Rock and Mr S and Ladislav and Worldtraveler never say that. Why? A thinking person should say that once in while. I definitely do say that sometimes. How come u guys don't??? That's so strange and rigid. You guys never question your beliefs and your beliefs are all set and certain. Like NPCs. How come nearly every guy I know is like that? Devin madgy said that when u are awake the matrix surrounds u with NPCs to keep you down. That might be true it seems.

I mean I'm not even materialistic. So how am I supposed to connect with money grubbing money obsessed Asian women? I don't get it. Pretty much all Asian women are hyper materialistic right? It's in their blood and soul. Even if they are good. They call it "being practical". But Italian women are romance oriented and broad minded like me and very soulful too. So in theory shouldn't I connect and vibe with them much much better than with materialistic Asian women who have tunnel vision and are not broad minded and are crazy about money money money???!!!

But love shouldn't be based on financial need like a business transaction. It should be based on connection and free will. No one likes to be a hermit. Especially women. Needing us for money is not true love.

The point is my soul is more similar to that of European women. I am not money grubbing and materialistic like Asian women are. So in theory I would vibe and connect with European women more. The only problem is that they aren't romantically attracted to me since I'm short and not white. But I am talking about soul and personality. In theory I should resonate with euro women far more since our souls are cut from the same cloth. So why do the happier abroad guys discount Europe? Other guys may not be like me though. I am one of a kind.

But I was told Italian women are into romance and don't treat relationships like a business transaction like Filipino girls do. Europeans are not as materialistic as Asians. I'm sure u know that. Russians may be yes. But Europe in general is far more rational and broad minded and intellectual and real.

I am not materialistic or money grubbing. So how can I mentally connect with Asian women who are generally money obsessed and highly materialistic? It doesn't make sense. Not all men are like me of course.

In theory I would connect and resonate more with European girls because they are more like me. They are not that materialistic and they are broad minded and open minded and curious and soulful. I share these traits too. So why aren't I in Europe rather than Asia? Can u explain that to me? This is a question for PD and @MarcosZeitola both of whom have written off Europe. But it doesn't make sense for me in theory if u think about it. Because my soul and mindset is far more similar to that of European women than Asian women. Do u see my point?

The only obstacle is that European women don't find me physically and sexually attractive. But their soul and mentality is cut from the same cloth as mine. And Asian women turn me off when I see how money obsessed and materialistic they are and how they do not even follow their own eastern philosophy or spirituality. Like Chinese women don't follow Taoism for example. Only westerners do which is ironic that white people care about eastern philosophy but Asians don't. It's sickening. Money should definitely not be an obsession but Asians won't listen to me about that. They all justify their money obsession by saying that "this is a practical world so I have to be practical." It's sickening.

Isn't all this obvious if u think about it? Do u see my point?

@WorldTraveler, why do u say European women are money conscious? The ones I met live for adventure and are curious and soulful and broad minded. Not money obsessed or materialistic at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Aren't Euro women better if you're not money obsessed like Asian women are?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

@Winston it's not that I don't like European women. Because I do. And some Southern European women, in particular Italian and Spanish, are incredibly attractive to me physically. I have only been with one such girl in my life, an Italian girl when I was 19 myself and in my prime, on vacation in Spain where she was also staying. I had a cute chatmate from Portugal, too, when I was a teenager. But this lead to nothing and I never met her physically.

As for European women, I am into other things. I'm a peculiar person when it comes to my tastes and personal interests. European girls aren't necessarily the most materialistic in the world, but they do select their potential lifetime partners according to certain criteria. There is looks, of course, and there's earning potential. Can you take her to restaurants, will you be able to have a nice vacation every once in a while? These things matter. You have to of course want the same things in life; is she a career-driven lady, is she more family oriented, does she desire to be a mother, or is she someone who wants to be an 'eternal student' and mother her pets instead? A lot of variables to take into account.

Personally, it's not my style... European girls are too self-aware, too aware also of their considerable market value. Getting a man for them, be it for a week, a night or a lifetime is easy as pie. I like my girls the way I like my food; freshly baked, not stale and with some bites taken out. :lol: For some reason even now that I am a single man again in Europe, the only girls I am really interested in are hot young immigrant girls, or the daughters of immigrants/exchange students. I don't really care much for European girls.

Money-obsessed isn't the word for them... but there is a certain treshold you need to be able to meet. Looks aren't the "be all, end all" here, Winston, as I have seen Chinese guys with Dutch wives and their children dining together at a restaurant I was at with a friend fairly recently. The Chinese guys looked pretty average to me, a bit tall-ish but not very tall, not handsome in the face nor particularly well-dressed. I am guessing they probably have a very good job in Europe. They're probably also pretty 'conventional' in their life goals, aspirations, opinions. You could get a European lady, too, if you managed to come across as stable and established, a safe option, the way those guys no doubt did. Their wives were kind of average brunettes but far from ugly. You'd probably have liked them. Just an observation but Asian guys CAN and frequently DO get women in Europe. Question is, if you've got what it takes. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 11:03 am
@publicduende and @halnovemila and @MarcosZeitola:

Why can't u guys date Italian girls? I heard from Giorgio that they are into romance and do not see relationships as business transactions like Asian women do. Isn't that better? Their souls seem the same as me too. They are broad minded, soulful, curious, passionate, etc. I definitely would connect with them much much better than with Taiwanese girls, who are cold and soulless with no personality and are super narrow minded with tunnel vision, and impossible to connect with. That's for sure. I would bet u guys anything on that. So why do u guys act like Italian girls are out of the question? Their souls are definitely cut from the same cloth as mine. Even if they aren't open or friendly, still my soul and theirs are very similar and hence I should resonate with them much better than with greedy materialistic money obsessed Asian girls or Filipino girls right?

So what's the problem? And why does PD rigidly think it's impossible to get Italian girls? Anything is possible if it's destined and the universe wants it. The matrix is mysterious and can bend reality. And as we all know there are always exceptions. Some people have an extremely positive experience in X country.

Why are men like u guys so stubborn and rigid and never change or update your beliefs? It seems once a man has an opinion it's set for life. That's not logical. I change and update my beliefs all the time. How come other men including you guys do not? Strange. You are like the men in movies that are portrayed as rigid and narrow minded and ultimately proven wrong at the end of the movie. LoL. Why? Aren't happier abroaders supposed to be more open minded than average?

I heard that one of the signs of an NPC is that they are certain and confident about everything and never have doubts. Because they are binary consciousness and have no struggle with higher self or spirit. So their minds are unified and one dimensional. If that's so then most of my forum guys may be NPCs including you guys. You guys never have doubts or ask "what if" and u seem sure about everything and rigid, like NPCs with binary consciousness. Why? How come u don't question or doubt things? It's like your minds are already made up with certainty. You guys never say anything like this:

"You know Winston. I was thinking last night about what u said, and u do have a good and valid point about this or that."

You guys never ever say that. Even Alex never says that. How come????? Even Rock and Mr S and Ladislav and Worldtraveler never say that. Why? A thinking person should say that once in while. I definitely do say that sometimes. How come u guys don't??? That's so strange and rigid. You guys never question your beliefs and your beliefs are all set and certain. Like NPCs. How come nearly every guy I know is like that? Devin madgy said that when u are awake the matrix surrounds u with NPCs to keep you down. That might be true it seems.

I mean I'm not even materialistic. So how am I supposed to connect with money grubbing money obsessed Asian women? I don't get it. Pretty much all Asian women are hyper materialistic right? It's in their blood and soul. Even if they are good. They call it "being practical". But Italian women are romance oriented and broad minded like me and very soulful too. So in theory shouldn't I connect and vibe with them much much better than with materialistic Asian women who have tunnel vision and are not broad minded and are crazy about money money money???!!!

But love shouldn't be based on financial need like a business transaction. It should be based on connection and free will. No one likes to be a hermit. Especially women. Needing us for money is not true love.

The point is my soul is more similar to that of European women. I am not money grubbing and materialistic like Asian women are. So in theory I would vibe and connect with European women more. The only problem is that they aren't romantically attracted to me since I'm short and not white. But I am talking about soul and personality. In theory I should resonate with euro women far more since our souls are cut from the same cloth. So why do the happier abroad guys discount Europe? Other guys may not be like me though. I am one of a kind.

But I was told Italian women are into romance and don't treat relationships like a business transaction like Filipino girls do. Europeans are not as materialistic as Asians. I'm sure u know that. Russians may be yes. But Europe in general is far more rational and broad minded and intellectual and real.

I am not materialistic or money grubbing. So how can I mentally connect with Asian women who are generally money obsessed and highly materialistic? It doesn't make sense. Not all men are like me of course.

In theory I would connect and resonate more with European girls because they are more like me. They are not that materialistic and they are broad minded and open minded and curious and soulful. I share these traits too. So why aren't I in Europe rather than Asia? Can u explain that to me? This is a question for PD and @MarcosZeitola both of whom have written off Europe. But it doesn't make sense for me in theory if u think about it. Because my soul and mindset is far more similar to that of European women than Asian women. Do u see my point?

The only obstacle is that European women don't find me physically and sexually attractive. But their soul and mentality is cut from the same cloth as mine. And Asian women turn me off when I see how money obsessed and materialistic they are and how they do not even follow their own eastern philosophy or spirituality. Like Chinese women don't follow Taoism for example. Only westerners do which is ironic that white people care about eastern philosophy but Asians don't. It's sickening. Money should definitely not be an obsession but Asians won't listen to me about that. They all justify their money obsession by saying that "this is a practical world so I have to be practical." It's sickening.

Isn't all this obvious if u think about it? Do u see my point?

@WorldTraveler, why do u say European women are money conscious? The ones I met live for adventure and are curious and soulful and broad minded. Not money obsessed or materialistic at all.
@Winston

I did date a few Italian girls while I was living in Italy, during my high school and university days. Apart from the first, awkward attempts at intimacy and sex, I don't have any great memories of them. They were brief relationships, never lasted more than a few months. The longest was the first, 6 months, during my last high school year (I was 17/18, she was 16/17).

Italian girls still used to be quite traditional down in my home town, circa 1990-93. Very few lost their virginity before the end of high school. Maybe they all knew their boyfriends were probably not going to be with them "forever" and maybe didn't want to give themselves away and regret. A few, very few of them, were a bit more libertine and the talk of town. Growing up in a town where everybody knows everybody, having the reputation of an easy girl, or, worse, a slut, didn't exactly work miracles.

I then moved to London, which became my universe. The shift in terms of people from different cultures and life experiences was paradigmatic, three orders of magnitude at least, compared to my sleepy home town. It took me a while to adapt and, when I did, I dated a few girls from around the world. Indeed, all nationalities looked a better prospect than hooking up with an Italian, as it was my chance to get to speak another language, know another culture, discover something that, back then, was totally new for me. I dated or had flings with a South African, an Irish, a Japanese, a Vietnamese, a Malaysian Singaporean, a Frenchie, two Spaniards, even an Iranian girl while in London. The Japanese wound up to be my gf for more than 2.5 years.

I never said it's "impossible" to get Italian girls. If that's what rocks your boat, go for it, mate!

It's just that, if you're a 50-yo average-looking man, not even that much in shape, and reluctant to spend serious money to show off who holds all the leverage, you're not going to be a hot 25 years old, unmarried, no-kids Italian hottie's first choice. It's simple as that. Human biology coupled with common sense.

If you're lucky, your "piece" of Italian femdom will be a woman a handful of years younger than you, divorced, with a couple of grown-up kids, in even worse shape than you, probably still interested in a sexual life and cultural-intellectual exchanges (if you find a woman with some brains, which is in itself a challenge nowadays).

Nobody says your relationship with such lady won't work, but you need to detach the memo from your brain, that Italian young women are interested in us mature men "just because". They have been brainwashed by the same cultural trends who swept all of Europe over the pas 20-30 years, including social media, hypergamy ("always be with the man you deserve!") and excessive expectations, especially when compared to what they actually put on the table.

It's been written on this forum, a forum that you yourself created to get these sorts of answers, countless times, and you still won't believe it. @Marcos Zeitola is still young and good looking and I know the reasons why he prefers Filipinas in their 20s to divorced women in their 30s back in the Netherlands.

Instead of wondering why you can't get the moon, it would be more constructive of you to help yourself and maximise your chances with the kinds of girls you can attain. A pretty, well-educated Filipina 10-15 years younger than you is definitely within your reach, so long you start introducing yourself in the right circles and pose as a man whose interest (obsessions?) in life are not just dating and debating about conspiracy theories.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

I am not repeating the same question. The problem is you are NOT understanding my point and you keep MISUNDERSTANDING me. I did not ask if it's easy to get a girlfriend in Europe or to date. Of course it's not going to be easy, especially if you are Asian. But age has nothing to do with it. In 2005 I approached many hot girls in Europe but they weren't interested, but at least I didn't feel like I was doing something wrong or illegal like I would in the US. It's sick how you guys are obsessed with age when age has never made a difference for me, and you guys are just trying to demean me and rub it in. I can't f***ing help it if time moves so f***ing fast. Please stop it!

My main question again is very simple: I have more in common with Euro women. They are more similar to me. They are broad minded, open minded, curious, adventurous, have a wide variety of interests, intellectual, more freespirited, etc. like I am. But Asian women are NOT like that. They are much more NARROW minded and highly MONEY obsessed and believe that the main purpose of life is to MAKE MONEY. We all know that. Anyone that's been to Asia knows this. Do you deny it? It's super obvious, even in the PH.

Hence I obviously should be able to CONNECT better with Euro girls and Euro people too right? So again I am talking about MENTAL CONNECTION here. Not about physical attraction. Do you understand my point? I am not talking about love or attraction, of course that's going to be hard for me since white women aren't usually attracted to me. That was true when I was 20 and 30 too! Again I'm talking about MENTAL CONNECTION and RESONANCE, not about physical attraction. How many times do I have to explain that? I asked this question again because YOU keep MISUNDERSTANDING me and my question. Do you understand now?

Do you deny that Asian girls are money obsessed and believe the purpose of life is to make money? Filipina girls will not deny that, because it's true. How do I connect with that? I do not agree with that at all, especially at the soul level. Hence my MIND and SOUL in theory would CONNECT far better with Euro girls, right?! Do you understand my question now? You sidestepped it and went on to something irrelevant yet again. Very annoying.

Also, what does being generous and spending lots of money have to do with dating or attraction or love?! NOTHING! If a girl doesn't really like you, then spending a lot of money on her accomplishes NOTHING! It will not increase her love or attraction to you even one iota! Anyone who knows anything about relationships knows this. Do you have any experience with women or relationships at all? If so how do you not know this? Come on. You've met gold diggers and greedy women too, so you should know what I mean. When you spend generously on them or give them some expensive lavish gifts, all that does it make them want MORE and MORE and MORE. Or ask for MORE and MORE and MORE! Haven't you noticed that?

It's just like when you donate to charity. They send you a thank you letter, then they put you on a mailing list where they keep sending you mail to ask you for MORE and MORE and MORE donations! It's annoying as f**k. And makes me not want to donate anymore. Even when I donated to the Donald Trump campaign in 2016 because I thought he was really going to make a difference, I got put on a mailing list when I kept getting emails asking for MORE and MORE and MORE donations! Even when I unsubscribed, I was still put back on the mailing list and hounded endlessly for more donations! It never ends! What does that accomplish? NOTHING! It's a waste of money!

You can even ask Clare. Ask her if buying her more expensive gifts will increase her love for you. She will say of course not. And don't lie and pretend she agrees with everything you say, even when you are obviously wrong. I don't buy it. I bet that if I talked to her on the phone she would agree with me and say so.

You say you have experience in relationships so why do you act like you don't? Can you explain?

Also I am not stingy. I am happy to pay for stuff and treat and buy gifts for a good girl if she deserves it. But I'm not gonna buy $100 gifts for a girl just to impress her when she may not even like me at all. What's the point of doing that? I've done that before and it always ends in REGRET! Remember I did that for Katya in Russia? See the video below. After I bought her a $100 jacket, she was still very cold and didn't love me or treat me good with any love or affection.

See at 1:01 below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFe698nFVHk

So you see, I learned my lessons long ago. So why you trying to deceive me? You sound like you have more of an Asian mentality than a Euro mentality. Even I seem more Euro than you are. No freespirit would ever say that spending more money will get women to like you or love you. Only an NPC would say that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It is like the stupid old joke about the miser who wanted a lottery win and prayed to god for help so he prays to god and the lottery came up and he didn't win it, the next week the same and the week after and the miser goes 'GOD, WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING' and then god replies with 'WHY DON'T YOU MEET ME HALFWAY AND BUY A f***ing TICKET!'

You have been talking about this for years and have yet to have bought a plane ticket to go to Italy or wherever and prove everyone wrong - because deep down, you know very well they're right - if you want Italian girls, why not go to Argentina where there are millions of women of recent (as in grandparents) Italian descent? If not, buy a plane ticket to Italy and show everyone they're talking shit - it isn't expensive to fly to Italy, it isn't even a thousand dollars, time to get on the horse and ride the thing or just get off the horse and shut up.

You have a nerve to call others NPC's when you won't even buy a plane ticket to Italy - for some reason 'Murphy' stops you but you're not the NPC? It's bizarre. What you are is the NPC in Murphy's game. :lol:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I never made a secret out of my experience while still living in Europe and also not what behavior I have seen from Western women in Thailand and in Japan. They are not women fit for a long-term relationship, not suitable for a life outside of Europe.

For me European women, regardless from where, are just a clear NO!

The question even remains where can you find European women, who are still reasonable AND available? I never met even one in my life.
Many have plenty of boyfriends, very strange criteria how they choose them... they are not my type what I expect from women.

@Winston

What is the purpose of this forum - it's about looking for foreign women, about travel and maybe even about relocation in a foreign country.

Why should European men living in Asia like publicduende, marcuszeitola, yick and of course not to forget to mention myself even think about to look out for European females?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 4:39 pm
@publicduende

I am not repeating the same question. The problem is you are NOT understanding my point and you keep MISUNDERSTANDING me. I did not ask if it's easy to get a girlfriend in Europe or to date. Of course it's not going to be easy, especially if you are Asian. But age has nothing to do with it. In 2005 I approached many hot girls in Europe but they weren't interested, but at least I didn't feel like I was doing something wrong or illegal like I would in the US. It's sick how you guys are obsessed with age when age has never made a difference for me, and you guys are just trying to demean me and rub it in. I can't f***ing help it if time moves so f***ing fast. Please stop it!
Sorry, not trying to be sarcastic here, but the whole statement above reads "I wasn't able to get a hot Euro girl interested in me when I was younger, so age makes no difference". :)

Of course the climate of paranoia in Europe is lagging behind that in the US or other Anglo-saxon countries like UK and Australia. Yet, these trends are global and it will only be a matter of years where saying hallo, with a natural smile, to a stranger on the street of Rome, Barcelona or Berlin will elicit the same kind of response. That, unless you're a young stud and they're in the mood.
Winston wrote:
My main question again is very simple: I have more in common with Euro women. They are more similar to me. They are broad minded, open minded, curious, adventurous, have a wide variety of interests, intellectual, more freespirited, etc. like I am. But Asian women are NOT like that. They are much more NARROW minded and highly MONEY obsessed and believe that the main purpose of life is to MAKE MONEY. We all know that. Anyone that's been to Asia knows this. Do you deny it? It's super obvious, even in the PH.
Where's the question? The only exclamation mark I could find is "Do you deny it?"

So you are asking me if I deny the fact that European women are more "broad minded, open minded, curious, adventurous, have a wide variety of interests, intellectual, more freespirited". From the sample of women I have met in my life, I would say "yes and no". The kinds of girls I met, with those personality traits, were all 20, maybe 30 years ago. Even the ladies I met during my time in London, so end-of-90s/2000s, were mostly shallow, with little to say or offer apart from their body parts when you got them drunk after a pub round. This is the good looking ones. The not so good looking ones, the vast majority, they had devastating insecurity complexes that resulted in them being even harder to approach and get them in a relaxed, confident mood.

What I would need, to make an unbiased comparison, is the acquaintance of European women today. You know I have hardly been back since 2015 and even before then, my social circle had restricted to my ex-wife and a few trusted friends, all men and the odd couple. From what I am hearing, and I may well take with a pinch of salt since it's not direct experience, girls in first-tier European countries have become shallow, boring, and materialistic bitches just as much as the ones from you US you so bemoan.

So, final answer from me on this. I can't deny that Asian women tend to be more pragmatic in their love decisions, as in their life decisions. It is true and we all know the reasons.

Since I arrived here in 2015 (Davao), most of the Filipinas I met didn't exactly shine in terms of inner life, or intellectual zest. That was only until I met C and her friends: all well-educated, well-spoken, with purposes in life, hobbies, opinions etc. So much closer to that ideal of curious, lively and intellectual girl you attribute to today's Euro girls. My perspective changed and basically reminded me what I would have been wise to keep in mind before: that, in a poor country like the Philippines, exposure to the grand and beautiful things in life (like travelling), a superior education and the time to pursue one's intellectual inclinations, are all privileges exercised by only a few lucky people.

The typical young Filipina has to wake up at 4 AM every day to help with their Dad's farm, then cook for entire family, then go to school, then be back and do some more house chores, only to collapse in front of a TV beaming the usual silly TV drama. Those girls won't have much an opportunity to grow up beyond the small orchard of their life routines. While I never considered these girls relationship material for me, I cannot blame them if life dealt them such cards. There are exceptions, of course, but, again, hard to find.

So, I could agree with you if it makes you happy. Yet, direct and indirect experience shows me that the world is not so black and white. There are nuances. I am pretty sure you could still find some innocent, well-educated girls who can talk about matter of spirituality and UFOs with you and maybe make out later on that night. Statistically, I see that chance diminishing with every year passing. And that, because of the combined effect of the whole world society going through the mind slaughterhouse that is Globalisation, and our age making it increasingly hard to connect with girls in that "golden" 20-30 age bracket, without looking like creeps.
Winston wrote:
Hence I obviously should be able to CONNECT better with Euro girls and Euro people too right? So again I am talking about MENTAL CONNECTION here. Not about physical attraction. Do you understand my point? I am not talking about love or attraction, of course that's going to be hard for me since white women aren't usually attracted to me. That was true when I was 20 and 30 too! Again I'm talking about MENTAL CONNECTION and RESONANCE, not about physical attraction. How many times do I have to explain that? I asked this question again because YOU keep MISUNDERSTANDING me and my question. Do you understand now?
OK, so mental connection only. To establish a mental connection, all it takes is a random conversation with a girl who is in holiday mode, so won't mind spending an hour with you (or anybody else, for that matter) talking about politics, aliens or the dating life of Taiwanese women.

The real question is: what do you do, after that conversation? I seem to remember how much you cherish those inspired conversations you had with girls in Eastern Europe, or girls you met in hostels. Well, I might agree with you: I don't have detailed recollection but I, too, can count dozens, maybe hundreds of instances, when I started long random convos with girls, maybe while drinking wine. I can also say those events were just "for the sake of talking, passing time". The vast majority of those women, I never met again. We might have exchanged numbers once or twice. Only once this proceeded to a fling, with an Irish girl I met at a friend's party.

The question I have been asking you, and can ask you again here, knowing full well that you won't answer it, is: what's your target? Are you happy to see your theorems about Euro girls work out just because you managed to start a casual convo with a woman, even when said woman will make it very clear that she won't go beyond that "mental connection" with you? Would you be contented to make friends with one or two European women, chat them a few times a month and come back to us to show off that you had been right all along and "PD and MarcosZ were wrong"?

Or, are you looking for a persistent mental connection, one that blends with the physical and (I wish you) spiritual and may be called a proper relationship?

On this latter count, you told me you have never been successful. So the question is, Winston: where do you put the "stop" marker?
Winston wrote:
Do you deny that Asian girls are money obsessed and believe the purpose of life is to make money? Filipina girls will not deny that, because it's true. How do I connect with that? I do not agree with that at all, especially at the soul level. Hence my MIND and SOUL in theory would CONNECT far better with Euro girls, right?! Do you understand my question now? You sidestepped it and went on to something irrelevant yet again. Very annoying.
In theory, Winston, your theory. You are talking to European people here, or people who lived in Europe far longer than you. They are giving your theory the benefit of the doubt, until you are the first toi admit that you have not been successful establishing that wonderful mental connection with the Euro girls. So, has your theory being proven right, so far? If not, either it means it's just a theory, or - as many of us are suggesting - it means you need to move your ass to Europe and start getting some more data points.
Winston wrote:
Also, what does being generous and spending lots of money have to do with dating or attraction or love?! NOTHING! If a girl doesn't really like you, then spending a lot of money on her accomplishes NOTHING! It will not increase her love or attraction to you even one iota! Anyone who knows anything about relationships knows this. Do you have any experience with women or relationships at all? If so how do you not know this? Come on. You've met gold diggers and greedy women too, so you should know what I mean. When you spend generously on them or give them some expensive lavish gifts, all that does it make them want MORE and MORE and MORE. Or ask for MORE and MORE and MORE! Haven't you noticed that?

It's just like when you donate to charity. They send you a thank you letter, then they put you on a mailing list where they keep sending you mail to ask you for MORE and MORE and MORE donations! It's annoying as f**k. And makes me not want to donate anymore. Even when I donated to the Donald Trump campaign in 2016 because I thought he was really going to make a difference, I got put on a mailing list when I kept getting emails asking for MORE and MORE and MORE donations! Even when I unsubscribed, I was still put back on the mailing list and hounded endlessly for more donations! It never ends! What does that accomplish? NOTHING! It's a waste of money!
The generosity thing is very subjective. Your family is obviously much wealthier than mine and, if what you said is true, you may have access to a much higher amount of cash than you are using right now.

Splurging on a nice dinner, or a nice bottle of wine, or buying a girl a high-street fashion blouse, is not there to show off, it's simply a way to tell the girl that 1) you are interested in her and 2) you are fully capable of taking care of her. I am sorry if this memo sounds bitter to you, but this is reality: as we grow older, women perceive us more and more as Providers than an opportunity for hot, NSA sex.
Winston wrote:
You can even ask Clare. Ask her if buying her more expensive gifts will increase her love for you. She will say of course not. And don't lie and pretend she agrees with everything you say, even when you are obviously wrong. I don't buy it. I bet that if I talked to her on the phone she would agree with me and say so.

You say you have experience in relationships so why do you act like you don't? Can you explain?
I never bought C expensive gifts. The most expensive stuff I ever bought her were a couple of high-street garments worth maybe $300 (combined) and a couple of items of jewelry, worth maybe $500 (combined). This is after we got married, though.

I did recognise that C loved wine and good food, so while dating her, I would often take her to restaurants (all in Manila) which were either fine dining or "exotic cuisine". I remember some memorable wine dates at Barcino, a Spanish tapas franchise with a very good wine list. Not the cheapest of places, at P5,000/7,000 for a nice dinne with a couple of wine bottles. Yet, if that experience is what enables me to have a nice conversation with my beloved date and throw her a signal that I valued her and could offer her what she likes, then it was money worth spending.

Of course, once we stopped the dating phase and started being together for good, there was no longer need to splurge every time we went out.

What I do not do, or at least learned not to do, is splurge on girls whom I know I am only going to have sex with, the "catch and release" types. With those girls, there's a very interesting dynamics, because I usually don't like to BS them, by professing "my undying love" to them on my second date. So they know it's gonna be lukewarm dating, with sex but no guarantee of a relationship. Some of them show me early on that they're not up to it, and the date ends there, right at the Starbucks where it started.

Some, in fact a surprisingly high number, want to play along and want to see my cards. That's when the negotiation comes into place: you need to give them the smallest amount of attention and time/money investment that will elicit sex from them. That depends a lot on the girl's upbringing, expectations, other men playing the same game before me, etc. If the girl is pretty and has been used to be dined and wined (and sexed) by Korean men happy to splurge, it's unlikely she will put out with a Jollibee dinner. Once in Davao met a pretty girl with gigantic boobs, the kind of girl I would have loved to have in my bed for a few days or weeks. She told me she had a baby from a rich Russian guy who had his yacht stationed in Samal. Even though she was nothing more than an abandoned single mother, I understood that her benchmark was still that high. I invited her for pizza at my place, we had sex that once and I never saw her again. When I tried to call her, she would make excuses.
Winston wrote:
Also I am not stingy. I am happy to pay for stuff and treat and buy gifts for a good girl if she deserves it. But I'm not gonna buy $100 gifts for a girl just to impress her when she may not even like me at all. What's the point of doing that? I've done that before and it always ends in REGRET! Remember I did that for Katya in Russia? See the video below. After I bought her a $100 jacket, she was still very cold and didn't love me or treat me good with any love or affection.
In that case you ought to know that she would have given you nothing, as she wasn't attracted to you. Is this the girl who got her friend to beat you up?
Winston wrote:
So you see, I learned my lessons long ago. So why you trying to deceive me? You sound like you have more of an Asian mentality than a Euro mentality. Even I seem more Euro than you are. No freespirit would ever say that spending more money will get women to like you or love you. Only an NPC would say that.
OK, that's good, you learned your lesson. Lesson 2 is now the opposite scenario: how to identify a woman who has value, both "instrinsic" value and value to you, and who has already shown sign of attraction to you. Then, only then, you show her that you can (and want to) take care of her. Doesn't even have to be a $100 gift (even though, nowadays, $100 doesn't even buy you much in Manila! :) )
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 2:06 pm
Doesn't even have to be a $100 gift (even though, nowadays, $100 doesn't even buy you much in Manila! :)
LOL :lol:

Not sure about the exact exchange rate, but USD 100,- is about php 5.500,- something like that...

I paid about php 7000,- for my hotelroom in Cebu this year per night.

Philippines is not such a cheap place anymore if you prefer a comfortable life-style.