Brain Sync and Brain Wave meditation music

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Brain Sync and Brain Wave meditation music

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Anyone else heard of this? Basically it consists of certain levels of vibrations which are said to alter certain parts of the brain, and help it evolve.

You can google on The Pirate Bay for brain sync and meditation music.

I've been listening to it for some time. Don't really notice much difference, but it seems to be more productive to listen to brain wave/sync music rather than listening to Pink Floyd or some other junk music. At least the wave/sync music is neutral and doesn't have any type of negativity in it.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Brain Sync and Brain Wave meditation music

Post by Winston »

I've been listening to those tracks too and downloading them. I'm sure there's some truth to it, but like everything being sold, the results are exaggerated and overhyped. I'm sure it can be helpful though, but you have to listen everyday consistently, not just once or twice. It's kind of like dieting and weight loss, you can achieve results but you gotta stick with it everyday, not just do it once or twice. It seems everyone on YouTube and the internet exaggerates nowadays, because people love hype and fast results and optimism and hope and positivity and easy solutions.

If you guys want to try them out, go to YouTube and type "brain entrainment" or "brain synchronization" or "hemi-sync". There are plenty of tracks to choose from. To download them, use this free tool: www.y2mate.com . Just select the audio quality and download. I would recommend 128 kbps quality for music and 64 kbps quality for podcasts and lectures.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne