IQ Testing

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

IQ Testing

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I went on this website the other day as I was looking into IQ testing. Evidently, they have a club that if you test with an IQ score in the top five percent of the population you can be admitted into a club.

For what it's worth, I took the sample test and was estimated that my IQ is 95 with the upper limit being 109.

http://www.iq-test.com/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

deleted
Last edited by Jester on May 19th, 2014, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I worked Mensa for a while in the quest to find a female. Not a happy hunting ground. They say that smarter people tend to be better looking in general. You couldn't prove it by Mensa membership.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

gsjackson wrote:I worked Mensa for a while in the quest to find a female. Not a happy hunting ground. They say that smarter people tend to be better looking in general. You couldn't prove it by Mensa membership.
Interesting. How did you find Mensa? I never heard of it. What did you do while working at Mensa?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I worked Mensa for a while in the quest to find a female. Not a happy hunting ground. They say that smarter people tend to be better looking in general. You couldn't prove it by Mensa membership.
Interesting. How did you find Mensa? I never heard of it. What did you do while working at Mensa?
I didn't work for Mensa, I was a member of the organization and "worked it" to try to meet females at its various functions. It's been around for decades, and used to be fairly well known as an organization of supposedly the top two percent in intelligence, as measured by various standardized tests. Apparently it's not so well known anymore.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

129 - 145
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

If it helps IQ is an outmoded concept. According to your test 127-143
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:If it helps IQ is an outmoded concept.
No it isn't. It is just that IQ tests because reveal blacks etc. to be the sapheads that they are, so the concept is politically incorrect.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

reality

Post by OutWest »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:If it helps IQ is an outmoded concept. According to your test 127-143
The testing is flawed. The concept of widely variable intelligence is accurate.
Cognitive elites will always rule, the question is whether they shall be from Darkness or the Kingdom of Light. Sadly, much of the world is barley more than skin covered broccoli. They exist almost entirely within their own animal impulses.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Jester wrote:Egghead women can be picky, some (not all) need a fellow egghead in order to connect.

But when you do connect they can be very kinky. Enjoy!
As I recall, you had to have an IQ of 150+ to be a member of Mensa.

Never found "egghead" women to be desirable; found them to be self-centered, selfish and lacking in the feminine skills, not to mention attractiveness a normal man would desire. Also depraved and once the floodgates are opened, warped and kinky as well.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Halwick wrote:
Jester wrote:Egghead women can be picky, some (not all) need a fellow egghead in order to connect.

But when you do connect they can be very kinky. Enjoy!
As I recall, you had to have an IQ of 150+ to be a member of Mensa.

Never found "egghead" women to be desirable; found them to be self-centered, selfish and lacking in the feminine skills, not to mention attractiveness a normal man would desire. Also depraved and once the floodgates are opened, warped and kinky as well.
Quite clearly, intelligence does not equate with character.
A woman of reasonable intelligence with a heart of gold is the one worth having.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: reality

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
The testing is flawed. The concept of widely variable intelligence is accurate.
Cognitive elites will always rule, the question is whether they shall be from Darkness or the Kingdom of Light. Sadly, much of the world is barley more than skin covered broccoli. They exist almost entirely within their own animal impulses.
Outwest did your account get hacked???

This doesnt make sense
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I can show you guys facts to back up my opinion can you? I don't want to get caught up in an intellectual dick measuring contest just want to get you to question your assumptions. Some like Richard Feynman are considered to be a genius. He never scored higher than 140. Believe whatever you want to though.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.