Bait and Switch for Followers

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bait and Switch for Followers

Post by Tsar »

I have been contemplating strategies for inflating my follower amount. I recently developed the perfect strategy.

I need genuine followers, not a Terra Cotta Army of fake followers designed to just give an illusion. It's better that I have genuine followers to avoid any potential negative effects.

I decided that I should create fake profiles on dating apps and give an @ handle and post pictures of a hot girl. When I do that, I can just wait. I can also judge the competition that I have.

That way I boost my social media followers using a bait and switch while engaging in an espionage operation to see my competition.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king ๐Ÿ‘‘
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bait and Switch for Followers

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote: โ†‘
May 10th, 2022, 11:40 pm
I have been contemplating strategies for inflating my follower amount. I recently developed the perfect strategy.

I need genuine followers, not a Terra Cotta Army of fake followers designed to just give an illusion. It's better that I have genuine followers to avoid any potential negative effects.

I decided that I should create fake profiles on dating apps and give an @ handle and post pictures of a hot girl. When I do that, I can just wait. I can also judge the competition that I have.

That way I boost my social media followers using a bait and switch while engaging in an espionage operation to see my competition.
Followers where? Facebook? Instagram? Some sort of dating website?

Given the trans-insanity going around, do dating websites now let posters change their genders every so often? A guy posts a picture of a hot girl, then gets 1000 male followers, then changes genders and posts his own picture and girls think he is an influencer or that 1000 other girls viewed him? Is that the idea?

I read a post from a blogger who wanted a picture of a green pepper. She search on Google and used the first suitable image she found. Then she got a letter from his lawyer. The photographer had copyrighted his image, probably SEOed it to be at the top of rankings, and put a code in it where he could search and find who'd used it on their website. Then he had a lawyer contact the blogger and settle on some painful amount out of court. Her lawyer advised her to do it because she'd lose a court case and if it is federally registered, there is a minimum amount (I can't remember, but it was $50 or $60K around the time I read this.)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote: โ†‘
May 11th, 2022, 6:54 am
May 10th, 2022, 11:40 pm

Followers where? Facebook? Instagram? Some sort of dating website?

...A guy posts a picture of a hot girl, then gets 1000 male followers, then changes genders and posts his own picture and girls think he is an influencer or that 1000 other girls viewed him? Is that the idea?
Yes, except most people do not have the desire or patience to scroll through all the followers. I know I couldn't get past 3-5 pages even on some profiles that I was greatly interested in. If I can't get through it, girls, who have much less attention spans and more to do IRL won't even bother to checkout follower quality. It's the number that matters.

I did a perception test online. Posted a picture of cash and asked people if they ever had that much money. It was a picture taken by someone IRL and I chose a picture with a quality that wasn't professional looking. I instantly got requests for money or comments from guys, not girls, and I didn't expect as much as I got as quickly as I did...

I always knew about perception ever since I watched this Game of Thrones scene.

I knew all the lessons about why girls are able to have great success in 2022. They can get followers, money, and even earn $5,000 being cam girls in a single day just because they beautiful.

It's impossible to get a girl online because they get 100s of messages. They can be as selective as they want because society allows them to be sluts and they can be sluts without consequences, and act slutty to extract a lot of benefits.

Maybe I can't get a girl online but I can at least get the means to allow myself to create the illusion that I am influential enough so I can more easily get a girl IRL and maybe online.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I started the experiment. Within the first 15-20 minutes which was probably at the worst possible time of day, my "girl profile" received 69-99+ likes.

I think that's why I can't really compete because I never get noticed when it's like a needle in a haystack and because there's just too many guys. That's why online dating won't work.

I also realized that it's more difficult than I thought to get Followers. I was starting out with only a few pictures but that might not be enough long-term. I will be switching to a better girl's photos in a week or two. I don't need to get my followers rapidly. I have time because I am prepared for great things.

Maybe I should create a second account with less suggestive themes.

Just looked again and my IG surged in follow requests. If these exponential gains continue and hold, I could easily have 1,000 followers in a month.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tinder Ban...oh well. I expected as much. It's why I used a burner phone and a replaceable phone number.

I get to try the reset phone trick. I also used a burner email. Good practice for evading tech bans.

I will be switching platforms and hitting up all the dating sites and others.

Works better for me.

Figures that Tinder is too complicated.

I have plenty of time so I don't care about Tinder. I am probably going to change tactics and use a teen girl's pictures instead. 1,000 followers is my goal.

Definitely need to tone down the suggestiveness and change the persona of the "fake girl"

Might as well jump on the Ukraine theme to get sympathy as well as create a better persona. Maybe not use dating sites as much and create a different username.

Tinder was a good experiment for phase 1. A hot girl attracts Likes but she can't seem to bad. I think adding a few flags was what triggered the ban. I don't think it was reported by guys but it could have been.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think you'd probably have more success in many areas of your life if you focused on integrity, hard work, and doing things the right way. You don't have to 'game the system' to get a break.

Really, you need one decent woman. You want a virgin, and a young woman you find attractive, with good character. Instead of posting false information online, why not just try to go about it by honest means?

When I met my wife, I was trying to do right with my dealings with women. I wasn't out leading women on. I wasn't online pulling little tech stunts to try to meet someone. I spent time in prayer asking God to bring me my wife. I'd been praying for a long time, and then I intensified the prayer and met my wife within a few months.

Hebrews 11:6 says, But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (NKJV)

I met the woman I would marry after I diligently sought God. I found out I'd actually met her briefly the year before, but we had our first real conversation and started our relationship after this period of intense prayer about it.

This also applies to work and being successful at earning enough to support yourself and a wife. You post a lot about short-cuts, even crime, to support yourself. I know it's not all serious, and you probably use the forum to burn off steam. Figure out a career. Start at the bottom if you have to. Society, friends, relatives, etc. don't owe you a break. Find something and work your way up. If you can't find a 'career', just do whatever honest work you can.

Would you give your daughter away in marriage to a man who didn't have some kind of work to support himself and her? If you pray to God to give you one of His daughters, don't you think you need to focus on that area?

Work on yourself to be the kind of man who could have the kind of woman you want. Be hard working. Focus on supporting yourself and preparing to support a wife. Develop the type of character and spiritual life such a man should have. Stay away from temptations. When you pray for a wife, you want God to see a man with the capacity to take care of the valuable woman he is praying for.

As widespread as 'sluttiness, poor character, etc. is among women, there are billions of people on the planet. You just need one woman to be your wife. Out of all those women, don't you think there is one young (or young-looking) virgin with kind and noble character you can start a family with?

You don't have to scam online dating sites to find a woman.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote: โ†‘
May 13th, 2022, 5:59 am
I think you'd probably have more success in many areas of your life if you focused on integrity, hard work, and doing things the right way. You don't have to 'game the system' to get a break.

Really, you need one decent woman. You want a virgin, and a young woman you find attractive, with good character. Instead of posting false information online, why not just try to go about it by honest means?

When I met my wife, I was trying to do right with my dealings with women. I wasn't out leading women on. I wasn't online pulling little tech stunts to try to meet someone. I spent time in prayer asking God to bring me my wife. I'd been praying for a long time, and then I intensified the prayer and met my wife within a few months.

Hebrews 11:6 says, But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (NKJV)

I met the woman I would marry after I diligently sought God. I found out I'd actually met her briefly the year before, but we had our first real conversation and started our relationship after this period of intense prayer about it.

This also applies to work and being successful at earning enough to support yourself and a wife. You post a lot about short-cuts, even crime, to support yourself. I know it's not all serious, and you probably use the forum to burn off steam. Figure out a career. Start at the bottom if you have to. Society, friends, relatives, etc. don't owe you a break. Find something and work your way up. If you can't find a 'career', just do whatever honest work you can.

Would you give your daughter away in marriage to a man who didn't have some kind of work to support himself and her? If you pray to God to give you one of His daughters, don't you think you need to focus on that area?

Work on yourself to be the kind of man who could have the kind of woman you want. Be hard working. Focus on supporting yourself and preparing to support a wife. Develop the type of character and spiritual life such a man should have. Stay away from temptations. When you pray for a wife, you want God to see a man with the capacity to take care of the valuable woman he is praying for.

As widespread as 'sluttiness, poor character, etc. is among women, there are billions of people on the planet. You just need one woman to be your wife. Out of all those women, don't you think there is one young (or young-looking) virgin with kind and noble character you can start a family with?

You don't have to scam online dating sites to find a woman.
No, I don't think it's possible to get a White girl that's a hot virgin past 16 years old.

I am going to accept inexperienced non-virgins as girlfriends up to age 21 if they're hot enough and have all the other qualities I want but they will never move past girlfriend stage and will also be my business partners.

At this point in my life, I don't want to be alone and I want fun and I want girlfriends. More than one girlfriend and I would prefer my girlfriends be bisexual or willing to be bisexual for me.

I know that there's only so much I can do on my own which is why I decided to accept "acceptable" girls as girlfriends if I can get a few.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey @Tsar post that again about your cold approach. I was going to reply to it. I've got some advice.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote: โ†‘
May 15th, 2022, 8:49 am
Hey @Tsar post that again about your cold approach. I was going to reply to it. I've got some advice.
Could you do that in this thread?

There isn't really much to say and it wasn't getting replies.

Two girls were walking. I was debating whether or not to approach. I had a grocery bag and was overheated. One girl glanced at me and I think I should have waved to indicate that I wanted to talk. By the time that I decided to approach, I had waited too long. I couldn't get their attention and they were too deep into a conversation. I knew that I missed my chance and left it at that, but I knew that I wasn't as nervous as I imagined when trying and I didn't care about rejection, since I was expecting it and most girls aren't going to be virgins. I imagine they were 18-19, but it is possible they were 16-17 or 20-21. I think it's much more difficult to tell ages of girls in some areas of Europe than I previously thought.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

May 16th, 2022, 12:35 am
Two girls were walking. I was debating whether or not to approach. I had a grocery bag and was overheated. One girl glanced at me and I think I should have waved to indicate that I wanted to talk. By the time that I decided to approach, I had waited too long. I couldn't get their attention and they were too deep into a conversation. I knew that I missed my chance and left it at that, but I knew that I wasn't as nervous as I imagined when trying and I didn't care about rejection, since I was expecting it and most girls aren't going to be virgins. I imagine they were 18-19, but it is possible they were 16-17 or 20-21. I think it's much more difficult to tell ages of girls in some areas of Europe than I previously thought.
My thought was it's better for you to approach a girl when she's alone and not with a friend. Her friend could become her "defender" and become hostile toward you. She could paint you as some creep. Get away! Get away.

What you want to do is approach girls when they are alone. Sometimes it's better not to say anything or hi at first. Crack a smile and see if she responds back. If she does you could open the conversation, "Do you know where ....." Ask for directions to a particular cafe, restaurant or shopping mall. It could be anything. You need to plan this out in advance. Then she'll understand that you are really interested in talking to her. You've got to get past her intellect if you want into her pants. After she points out the directions or doesn't point out the directions you can ask, "Are you from around here?" Practice other questions you could ask her. This will show her that you're taking an interest in her. Girls are basically the same. After you've developed the conversation for a while and exchanged smiles you could at this point ask her if she'd like to grab a coffee somewhere. I've had girls tell me they don't dink coffee at this point. "Ok, let's take a bubble tea. I know a place...." You've got to be quick witted. If she's not interested in you she will make excuses why she can't sit with you for 15 minutes. Other guys at this point will try to get her digits and call her latter. At this time she could give a fake number because she's really not interested in you. Other excuses are "I have a boyfriend" and the list goes on. It's really a numbers game so you have to keep trying. It's very similar to sales. You have to knock on so many doors before you get results.

My only exception to only approach girls when they are alone is when they are with their mother. If the mother has her daughter's best interest at heart and wants her to find a decent, upstanding gentleman then she may give you the green light. You've got to interact with both of them though and not ignore the mother. You need the mother's blessing if you want the daughter.

I am writing this from the limited amount for cold approaching I've done in the past.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

May 16th, 2022, 7:08 am
My thought was it's better for you to approach a girl when she's alone and not with a friend. Her friend could become her "defender" and become hostile toward you. She could paint you as some creep. Get away! Get away.

What you want to do is approach girls when they are alone. Sometimes it's better not to say anything or hi at first. Crack a smile and see if she responds back. If she does you could open the conversation, "Do you know where ....." Ask for directions to a particular cafe, restaurant or shopping mall. It could be anything. You need to plan this out in advance. Then she'll understand that you are really interested in talking to her. You've got to get past her intellect if you want into her pants. After she points out the directions or doesn't point out the directions you can ask, "Are you from around here?" Practice other questions you could ask her. This will show her that you're taking an interest in her. Girls are basically the same. After you've developed the conversation for a while and exchanged smiles you could at this point ask her if she'd like to grab a coffee somewhere. I've had girls tell me they don't dink coffee at this point. "Ok, let's take a bubble tea. I know a place...." You've got to be quick witted. If she's not interested in you she will make excuses why she can't sit with you for 15 minutes. Other guys at this point will try to get her digits and call her latter. At this time she could give a fake number because she's really not interested in you. Other excuses are "I have a boyfriend" and the list goes on. It's really a numbers game so you have to keep trying. It's very similar to sales. You have to knock on so many doors before you get results.

My only exception to only approach girls when they are alone is when they are with their mother. If the mother has her daughter's best interest at heart and wants her to find a decent, upstanding gentleman then she may give you the green light. You've got to interact with both of them though and not ignore the mother. You need the mother's blessing if you want the daughter.

I am writing this from the limited amount for cold approaching I've done in the past.

I honestly wouldn't do hookups. That's really not my style. Maybe after several dates and knowing it might be something with long-term potential but I don't want a one and done sort of thing. If I was open to one and done, I would have used an escort by now.

I wouldn't approach a girl if her mother or anyone like a parent is there.

Do I need to make the conversation more about her or can I make it about mostly myself?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No. I meant you are going to date her. You are going to properly court her before getting into her pajamas. This could take several dates before you get bedroom time.

I can't really say more about her or more about you. You're going to have to make something up if you don't have a current occupation. She may drill you on that so be prepared. You are going to have to appear at least "successful".
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

May 16th, 2022, 8:30 am
No. I meant you are going to date her. You are going to properly court her before getting into her pajamas. This could take several dates before you get bedroom time.

I can't really say more about her or more about you. You're going to have to make something up if you don't have a current occupation. She may drill you on that so be prepared. You are going to have to appear at least "successful".
That I can do. I know a lot about complicated subjects and an naturally creative and like business. I also know limited web design now.

Do you think a magic card trick can help break the ice? Like, asking a girl if she likes magic, then putting on a little show that she's involved with? If a girl gets involved in something, I know they're more likely to say yes.

I saw a GoGo Dancer really happy and impressed with a guy doing a magic card trick for her.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

May 16th, 2022, 8:57 am
I saw a GoGo Dancer
Maybe that's why she was impressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

May 16th, 2022, 10:51 am
May 16th, 2022, 8:57 am
I saw a GoGo Dancer
Maybe that's why she was impressed.
She is very popular on IG and works at a lot of nightclubs. She was on a Live IG Chat Stream with the guy. I think that means they were good friends or FWBs to Live Chat. Most girls don't reply to messages or follow anyone except their RL friends.