What creative projects do you have in mind?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

What creative projects do you have in mind?

Post by Lucas88 »

Titties and ass are awesome but creative projects also ennoble the soul and fill us with joy.

Do you have any in mind? Any novels that you want to write, music that you want to make or independent games that you want to create?

I have a few things in mind:

1. A website about the Spanish language and its grammar

I envision a website for learners of Spanish with descriptions of the language's grammar point and all of their subtleties that go far deeper than any regular reference grammar, example sentences, vocabulary building, and miscellaneous other things.

2. A website about the HA life in Latin America

I intend to write articles about Latin America and its culture as well as passionate sex with hot Latin American mamacitas together with some of my own philosophical reflections.

3. Two novels

I am currently writing a novel about the tragic life of a cosmetic surgeon in Miami, his broken marriage, his love affair, murder and his attempt to evade justice. This novel is quite bizarre and a bit messed up.

I also have another novel in mind, a very surreal idea of speculative fiction with Gnostic and occult themes. Thus far I only have a basic outline of the chapters and themes.

4. Combat Jujutsu

I am attempting to make my own syllabus of martial arts techniques that are adapted for real street fights. The project is supposed to be an upgraded version of "traditional Jujutsu" (as opposed to Brazilian Jiujitsu, even though I do indeed have a purple belt in BJJ as well) with more modern techniques incorporated from highly practical combat sports and adapted to no-rules combat situations. I've discussed this topic with @Cornfed in another thread since he is currently doing something similar.

Of course, it is always good to monetize one's own projects but I don't expect to make much money from blogs or novels. Generally speaking, you have to be a government, FBI or CIA shill/plant to make good money in creative fields these day, and contrary to what some HA members believe, I'm not an agent of any kind! :D Or am (((I)))? :lol:

I think that these days when it comes to making money these gentlemen and ladies have the right idea:

So, tell us about some of your envisioned creative projects (if they're not top secret)! :D
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What creative projects do you have in mind?

Post by fschmidt »

1. Reactionary Software tools

As a programmer, I hate modern software tools. So I wrote my own including Luan. But I have stopped working on this because I have what I really need, and since humanity has turned to shit, no one else is interested in good software.

2. Business

I like money. Long ago, I cofounded a $1B business in Silicon Valley (Nextag). Later I legally screwed American consumers out of $1M which gave me satisfaction. But this depended on black-hat SEO where I fooled Google into ranking me high, and Google eventually caught me which ended this business. Now I am working on a business for/with my daughter which I think has a lot of potential.

3. A eugenic ethnicity

This is my Arkian project to resuscitate human intelligence in a eugenic ethnicity. Since humanity has almost entirely degenerated into moronic scum, I think this is important. Right now I am reviving an old Go site. I hope to move this summer and start promoting the Arkian idea in mosques.
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Re: What creative projects do you have in mind?

Post by milevaa »

I want to write a book