How JEWS Get Rich - JEWISH Secrets for Becoming Wealthy

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: How JEWS Get Rich - JEWISH Secrets for Becoming Wealthy

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 11:10 pm
Culturally jewish businessmen may be decent on a superficial American level. But they don't share my values. I care about quality, craftsmanship, honesty, and honor. Jewish culture has none of these values.
@fschmidt
I couldn't agree more that "jewish culture" has none of the values of quality, craftsmanship, honesty, and honor, overall.
All I was saying is that "culturally jewish businessmen" in the jewnited states do vary from one individual to the next. Some of them do share those positive values you listed, more or less. (I'm into stuff like stock-trading, finance, and economics among others, and the ones I know are arguably a little more toward the finagler side, but not actually dishonest or dishonorable, at least as far as I know...)

But we're not "losing the forest for the trees" here, of course: Anyone with any brains and who has done any research (as you have) can easily see jews considered as a group have totally systematically subverted and destroyed the country formerly known as "America."

And of course it's also hard to know who you can trust, since some of the jewish men I once thought were perfectly normal people in several local "communities" at one point ended up convicted of multiple counts of child molestation including of their own children--- but those were not any of the ones I thought were good friends and knew personally (thank goodness), just other random men in the community such as a pediatrician (***shudder***) and one highly-placed public official in one of the cities I used to live in.

Rest assured I still am and will remain one of this forum and net's loudest "antisemites," but all I'm saying is that some of the jews who aren't that bad are not informed about how rotten judaism/talmudism and the like actually are, and so are delusional about the actual reasons why jews are so universally loathed by Gentiles who otherwise had nothing against them before (or else they obviously never would've let them invade their countries by pretending to be friendly and telling their sob-stories about alleged unjust persecutions to begin with).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/