Men and women DON'T NEED each other anymore: the consequences of replacing necessity with desire

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Men and women DON'T NEED each other anymore: the consequences of replacing necessity with desire

Post by kangarunner »

galii wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 2:07 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP1LstGtYrk
That guy has a good channel. One side effect of the small percentage of all the angry men defecting from society is that they are voluntarily removing themselves from the dating pool in the West. Most of them are somewhat intelligent and strong so that's a loss for the masters in America who need hard working men to slave away.

It's a good thing that MGTOW, passport bros, Red Pill, and manosphere channels are growing more popular.

What's funny is that no one wants to come out and publicly say that America is one big circus.

The devil wants to spread division and hate among people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Men and women DON'T NEED each other anymore: the consequences of replacing necessity with desire

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 6:01 am
That guy has a good channel. One side effect of the small percentage of all the angry men defecting from society is that they are voluntarily removing themselves from the dating pool in the West. Most of them are somewhat intelligent and strong so that's a loss for the masters in America who need hard working men to slave away.
While I can certainly sympathize with those American/Western men who are tired of being screwed over by no-fault divorce and alimony and therefore decide to drop out of the dating pool, I can't help but believe that the MGTOW types are only spiting themselves, ultimately. By dropping out of the dating market, those men are resigning themselves to a life of sexlessness/volceldom, leaving more options for other more desirable men, and removing themselves from the genepool if they don't already have progeny of their own. It really is as though they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. A far better option, if possible, would be HA in a country where women overwhelmingly outnumber men.

The minority of men who decide to bow out of society aren't going to cause society to collapse though. The elite no longer needs an abundance of slaves. They intend to replace most people with automation and AI within the next decade or two and so they have an agenda to reduce the global population (by as much as 90% according to some members of the elite cabal). That's the reason why the (((globalists))) are demolishing natural fertility through toxins in the environment, fomenting hostility between the sexes as well as the child-free lifestyle, pushing the experimental death shot onto the majority of the population, and promoting homosexuality and transgenderism to children as young as 5. The elite no longer needs so many corporate worker drones for its system. So now it wants to get rid of the legions of "useless eaters" and curtail reproduction.

I also wouldn't necessarily agree with the claim that it is mainly intelligent and strong men who are going MGTOW. Let's be honest, a large number of MGTOWs and Manosphere types on the internet are really bottom-of-the-barrel type guys. Women don't want them or they can't get a quality woman and so they drop out of the dating pool altogether and resign themselves to bitching about how all women are evil. Meanwhile, high-quality guys who make good money and have good looks and a bit of charisma are still killing it with the ladies and certainly aren't hanging out en masse in online MGTOW spaces. Sure, some MGTOWs might be intelligent guys who've been screwed over by the system one time too many and therefore decided to call it a day, but it seems to me that the majority aren't particularly remarkable in any way and that their bowing out of society will be of little significance, especially with the AI boom on the horizon.

What does master stallion and breeder @MarcosZeitola think of the MGTOW phenomenon? I'm curious to hear his opinion.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 12:43 pm
kangarunner wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 6:01 am
While I can certainly sympathize with those American/Western men who are tired of being screwed over by no-fault divorce and alimony and therefore decide to drop out of the dating pool, I can't help but believe that the MGTOW types are only spiting themselves, ultimately. By dropping out of the dating market, those men are resigning themselves to a life of sexlessness/volceldom, leaving more options for other more desirable men, and removing themselves from the genepool if they don't already have progeny of their own. It really is as though they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. A far better option, if possible, would be HA in a country where women overwhelmingly outnumber men.

The minority of men who decide to bow out of society aren't going to cause society to collapse though. The elite no longer needs an abundance of slaves. They intend to replace most people with automation and AI within the next decade or two and so they have an agenda to reduce the global population (by as much as 90% according to some members of the elite cabal). That's the reason why the (((globalists))) are demolishing natural fertility through toxins in the environment, fomenting hostility between the sexes as well as the child-free lifestyle, pushing the experimental death shot onto the majority of the population, and promoting homosexuality and transgenderism to children as young as 5. The elite no longer needs so many corporate worker drones for its system. So now it wants to get rid of the legions of "useless eaters" and curtail reproduction.

I also wouldn't necessarily agree with the claim that it is mainly intelligent and strong men who are going MGTOW. Let's be honest, a large number of MGTOWs and Manosphere types on the internet are really bottom-of-the-barrel type guys. Women don't want them or they can't get a quality woman and so they drop out of the dating pool altogether and resign themselves to bitching about how all women are evil. Meanwhile, high-quality guys who make good money and have good looks and a bit of charisma are still killing it with the ladies and certainly aren't hanging out en masse in online MGTOW spaces. Sure, some MGTOWs might be intelligent guys who've been screwed over by the system one time too many and therefore decided to call it a day, but it seems to me that the majority aren't particularly remarkable in any way and that their bowing out of society will be of little significance, especially with the AI boom on the horizon.

What does master stallion and breeder @MarcosZeitola think of the MGTOW phenomenon? I'm curious to hear his opinion.
I think starting from Feminism to promoting transgenderism has been the part of the elite's plan all along. We just didn't know it soon enough.
If you connect all the dots then it makes sense now. MGTOW is just a reactionary movement against women, but in the grand scheme of things,
The Elites were laying down the foundation for the New Age where most of the planet is run by A.I and humans are useless eaters.
If the masses knew they were being replaced in fifty years or less than they would have rebelled and overthrown the establishment. However, In contrary the masses still are asleep.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
I also wouldn't necessarily agree with the claim that it is mainly intelligent and strong men who are going MGTOW. Let's be honest, a large number of MGTOWs and Manosphere types on the internet are really bottom-of-the-barrel type guys.
NEVER! Us MGTOW are a brotherhoood of soldiers!

Sabine Baring-Gould from England...

Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before.
Christ, the royal Master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banners go!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:22 am
Lucas88 wrote:
I also wouldn't necessarily agree with the claim that it is mainly intelligent and strong men who are going MGTOW. Let's be honest, a large number of MGTOWs and Manosphere types on the internet are really bottom-of-the-barrel type guys.
NEVER! Us MGTOW are a brotherhoood of soldiers!
Soldiers how? In what meaningful way are they fighting exactly?

Most of those MGTOW types are simply giving up on the pursuit of women, trading real life for an empty lifestyle of videogames and bitching about "evil women" in their online echo chambers, and, in many cases, removing themselves from the genepool.

The world doesn't care that this subset of men are going MGTOW or dropping out of society. Many of them are just incels in denial or low-value men and few women want them. Meanwhile, the elites intend to replace most "useless eaters" with automation and AI very soon and effectively want to reduce the global population to a fraction of what it currently is. MGTOWs are doing exactly what the elites want them to do.

If you want to fight for something meaningful, fight against the New World Order which wants to poison and kill most of us and reduce any survivors to a condition of absolute serfdom in its "Messianic Age".
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 1:50 pm
Fighting for Masculine Empowerment!

Fighting for the Freedom of Men!

I'll quote you the great song from one of your countrymen Sabine Baring-Gould from Exeter, England!
1. Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before.
Christ, the royal Master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banners go!
2. At the sign of triumph
Satan’s host doth flee;
On, then, Christian soldiers,
On to victory.
Hell’s foundations quiver
At the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices,
Loud your anthems raise.
3. Like a mighty army
Moves the Church of God;
Brothers, we are treading
Where the Saints have trod.
We are not divided;
All one body we:
One in hope and doctrine,
One in charity.
4. Onward, then, ye people;
Join our happy throng.
Blend with ours your voices
In the triumph song:
Glory, laud, and honor
Unto Christ, the King.
This through countless ages
Men and angels sing.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 9:55 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 1:50 pm
Fighting for Masculine Empowerment!

Fighting for the Freedom of Men!
Giving up on the pursuit of women, choosing a life of videogames and other forms of inconsequential escapism, regularly ranting about "evil women" in online echo chambers, and forgoing any possibility of procreation - i.e., what most MGTOWs today do - doesn't seem very empowering to me.

Rather truly empowered men are those who have wealth and location-independent income, are free to travel the world, and sleep with attractive females on their own terms.

True freedom is personal power and the ability to live life as one pleases and take what one wants. If a man is unable to get what he really desires (e.g., sex with women on his own terms) and therefore resigns himself to a form of asceticism in light of personal impotence, then he's not truly free.

Some MGTOWs might believe that they are pursuing freedom in a Tyler Durden kind of way - i.e., gleefully watching society crash and burn -, but they are under a delusion. Society isn't going to crash and burn. Those social dropouts are simply going to be replaced by automation and AI along with millions of other "superfluous" humans as the globalist elites usher in the next phase of the New World Order out of the present chaos.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 8:11 am
Giving up on the pursuit of women, choosing a life of videogames and other forms of inconsequential escapism, regularly ranting about "evil women" in online echo chambers, and forgoing any possibility of procreation - i.e., what most MGTOWs today do - doesn't seem very empowering to me.
Please read the greats of English literature before responding. Great Britain is Great because of its intellectuals! I hope to go to England one day!

England has produced a wealth of great authors throughout its history. Here are some of the most celebrated and influential authors from England:

William Shakespeare (1564-1616): Often referred to as the greatest playwright in the English language, Shakespeare's works, including plays like "Hamlet," "Macbeth," and "Romeo and Juliet," continue to be studied and performed worldwide.

Charles Dickens (1812-1870): Dickens is known for his vivid characters, social commentary, and iconic novels such as "Oliver Twist," "Great Expectations," and "A Tale of Two Cities."

Jane Austen (1775-1817): Austen's novels, including "Pride and Prejudice," "Sense and Sensibility," and "Emma," are celebrated for their wit, insight into social manners, and enduring appeal.

George Orwell (1903-1950): Orwell is known for his thought-provoking works like "Animal Farm" and "Nineteen Eighty-Four," which offer powerful critiques of totalitarianism and political oppression.

Charlotte Brontë (1816-1855): Charlotte Brontë's novel "Jane Eyre" is a classic of English literature, known for its strong-willed heroine and exploration of social class and gender roles.

George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans) (1819-1880): Under the pseudonym George Eliot, Mary Ann Evans wrote novels like "Middlemarch" that are celebrated for their psychological depth and social realism.

Virginia Woolf (1882-1941): Woolf was a key figure in the modernist literary movement and authored works such as "Mrs. Dalloway" and "To the Lighthouse," known for their experimental narrative techniques.

A. A. Milne (1882-1956): Best known for creating the beloved children's character Winnie-the-Pooh, Milne's stories have delighted readers of all ages.

Lewis Carroll (1832-1898): Carroll, whose real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, wrote the whimsical and fantastical "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking-Glass."

Emily Brontë (1818-1848): Her only novel, "Wuthering Heights," is a Gothic masterpiece exploring themes of love, revenge, and the supernatural.

Thomas Hardy (1840-1928): Hardy is known for his novels set in the fictional Wessex region, including "Tess of the d'Urbervilles" and "Far from the Madding Crowd."

J.K. Rowling (b. 1965): Rowling's "Harry Potter" series has captivated readers of all ages and become a global phenomenon.

Daphne du Maurier (1907-1989): Du Maurier is known for her suspenseful and atmospheric novels, including "Rebecca" and "Jamaica Inn."

These authors have left a lasting impact on literature and continue to be celebrated for their contributions to English-language writing. England's literary heritage is rich and diverse, with many more authors worth exploring.

It seems that ChatGPT left out the greats Robert Browning and Lord Byron!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 8:11 am
what most MGTOWs today do - doesn't seem very empowering to me.
Us MGTOW are a band of brothers. We stick together. We provide a safe community for men to discuss the issues that we face in modern day life. It takes a real man to walk alone in today's world.

I'm a proud Democrat and a MGTOW.