money how do you handle it?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jf1016
Freshman Poster

money how do you handle it?

Post by jf1016 »

good evening gentlemen,

how easy or difficicult is it to open a basic deposit account in hong kong or singapore? can you open an account like that remotely or will you need to go there in person? if i go to hong kong will i need a bank reference and a utilitie bill and passport and thats it? how do you guys handle your money,i wasthinking i would need a bank account with a debit card, and then if i could use that account for day to day living expenses and then another account for long term saving,like cd's foreign currency deposits and maybe bonds in the future. thanks jf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Aiden
Freshman Poster

Post by Aiden »

I love to do business and fortunately have no stupid hobbies and interests.So that is why when ever i have revenues and profits then i further reinvest in my business and earn more.