Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by HouseMD »

MrMan wrote:Can you change the title to say '2017' instead of '2016' if it doesn't happen in a little over a month?
Nope. They've been saying the next crash will happen every year since 2009. On a long enough time scale, another market correction will occur and they'll just say "I TOLD YOU O I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS!" Never mind the fact that their ignorant hoarding and lack of planning for the future cost them a decade of potential gains, and that they'd still come ahead as the market recovers by a long shot just like I did in 2008.

Oh look at the clock, it's almost time for me to declare Taco wrong yet again...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

HouseMD wrote:
MrMan wrote:Can you change the title to say '2017' instead of '2016' if it doesn't happen in a little over a month?

Oh look at the clock, it's almost time for me to declare Taco wrong yet again...

He's very consistent...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually the system is crashing world wide right now, for America when the deliveries stop and they are stopping gradually it will be the end unless we bring our economy back in stride locally....
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:Actually the system is crashing world wide right now, for America when the deliveries stop and they are stopping gradually it will be the end unless we bring our economy back in stride locally....
Do you want me to go back and quote all the times you've been saying this over the years? I've literally become a doctor with all the time I've had over the years while you guys were declaring the sky is falling. I'm measuring how wrong you've been with life achievements. I'll have grandkids in college and you'll be on your death bed claiming the crash is coming any day now...
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:Actually the system is crashing world wide right now, for America when the deliveries stop and they are stopping gradually it will be the end unless we bring our economy back in stride locally....
But it is not crashing. The dollar is strong, everybody still wants to sell to America and Europe. They want to buy from America and Europe. The world economy keeps chugging along. Instead you should ask yourself why things are not unfolding as your theory says they should. Either the theory is wrong or the information input is wrong.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Citizen wrote:
But it is not crashing. The dollar is strong, everybody still wants to sell to America and Europe. They want to buy from America and Europe. The world economy keeps chugging along. Instead you should ask yourself why things are not unfolding as your theory says they should. Either the theory is wrong or the information input is wrong.
The strong dollar is fleeting. My theory even from when the Federal Reserve was doing QE was this:

Based on my understanding of history, mass money printing has two potential paths but each lead to the same outcome.

1. Mass Money Printing will cause Inflation, Hyperinflation, then Currency Crisis/Collapse.
2. Mass Money Printing will cause Inflation, then a period of Deflation which precedes Hyperinflation, (potentially a return of inflation), then Hyperinflation, then the collapse.

We had the Mass Money Printing.
We had the Inflation
We are in a Period of Deflation (and note that gold and silver continue to have record demand. I do not believe oil has record demand and hasn't for years)

So what comes next will either be a more serious return of Inflation OR Hyperinflation.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

Yeah, I enjoy reading about all the doom and gloom too but the economy really is doing well now, it's the best it's been in over 8 years, dollar is strong, I just sold the last of my bitcoin, the doom and gloomers said it would be at $2k by now, I sold it for around $760 a bitcoin lol. Interest rates are going up but still historically low, if you haven't bought some real estate yet there's still time.

I voted Libertarian but I think Trump will do some good things for this country. I'm cautiously optimistic...
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Tsar wrote:
Citizen wrote:
The strong dollar is fleeting. My theory even from when the Federal Reserve was doing QE was this:

Based on my understanding of history, mass money printing has two potential paths but each lead to the same outcome.

1. Mass Money Printing will cause Inflation, Hyperinflation, then Currency Crisis/Collapse.
2. Mass Money Printing will cause Inflation, then a period of Deflation which precedes Hyperinflation, (potentially a return of inflation), then Hyperinflation, then the collapse.

We had the Mass Money Printing.
We had the Inflation
We are in a Period of Deflation (and note that gold and silver continue to have record demand. I do not believe oil has record demand and hasn't for years)

So what comes next will either be a more serious return of Inflation OR Hyperinflation.
Seems like you read a book and repeat over and over what the book said. Is that thinking?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

It seems to me the prognosis for the dollar is bad, but for the Euro worse. America no longer produces anything as they have outsourced primary industry and manufacturing. The main income generation now is sale of agricultural produce and potentially shale gas, and technology from the product of multinationals like Microsoft. Even still it has a negative balance of trade. More money goes out than comes in. Europe is worse as they have the negatives as the USA without as much as of the income streams.

China and Russia hold vast dollar and gold reserves. If they sell either they could collapse the dollar but it will destroy the value of their reserves as well.

If the world gets poorer, they can sell stuff to the USA and they will score because they get paid in dollars. But then it will be more expensive to buy US Goods. Stuff will be cheaper for yanks to buy, boosting foreign economies and killing of the US domestic economies even more. That means there must be constant downward pressure on the dollar so the world can afford to buy Mcdonalds coca-cola and Windows and to remain competitive. Or other currencies must appreciate, which is not happening.

Other pressures, especially europe, is an ageing and blackening population. That means less young white innovators and increasing tax burden for pensions and health. A mosque, kebab stand, curry den, and darkie buskers with jungle music will not contribute to the tax burden nor is it an export commodity. In the USA, will a brown majority create the stuff the USA sells? i doubt it. Picking lettuce and flipping burgers will not keep the innovation edge. Besides, jew spies keep funneling off the technology to Israel, then they sell it.

SA, the main income is mineral commodities, agricultural produce, and skills and technology to the rest of africa. As long as the white man remains to produce such things, the nation can survive. Get rid of whitey and you have another african shit hole. The same applies in the USA except the main commodities sold by the USA are likely IT related, and depends on whites and probably asians (the 'whiter' asians from the north of asia, not the brown ones). Let the whites be smothered by brown people (in which case the asian minority is also done for), and the main source of the national income stream is done for. In addition, young whites and asians doing the innovation could easily take their computers and bugger off and innovate elsewhere. Given the trends in the USA, is this not inevitable? What would they sell then? That shit pop and rock music and hebrewwood smut?

This doesn't mean a crash will come soon, just a long slow decline.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Kradmelder wrote:It seems to me the prognosis for the dollar is bad, but for the Euro worse. America no longer produces anything as they have outsourced primary industry and manufacturing. The main income generation now is sale of agricultural produce and potentially shale gas, and technology from the product of multinationals like Microsoft. Even still it has a negative balance of trade. More money goes out than comes in. Europe is worse as they have the negatives as the USA without as much as of the income streams.

China and Russia hold vast dollar and gold reserves. If they sell either they could collapse the dollar but it will destroy the value of their reserves as well.

If the world gets poorer, they can sell stuff to the USA and they will score because they get paid in dollars. But then it will be more expensive to buy US Goods. Stuff will be cheaper for yanks to buy, boosting foreign economies and killing of the US domestic economies even more. That means there must be constant downward pressure on the dollar so the world can afford to buy Mcdonalds coca-cola and Windows and to remain competitive. Or other currencies must appreciate, which is not happening.

Other pressures, especially europe, is an ageing and blackening population. That means less young white innovators and increasing tax burden for pensions and health. A mosque, kebab stand, curry den, and darkie buskers with jungle music will not contribute to the tax burden nor is it an export commodity. In the USA, will a brown majority create the stuff the USA sells? i doubt it. Picking lettuce and flipping burgers will not keep the innovation edge. Besides, jew spies keep funneling off the technology to Israel, then they sell it.

SA, the main income is mineral commodities, agricultural produce, and skills and technology to the rest of africa. As long as the white man remains to produce such things, the nation can survive. Get rid of whitey and you have another african shit hole. The same applies in the USA except the main commodities sold by the USA are likely IT related, and depends on whites and probably asians (the 'whiter' asians from the north of asia, not the brown ones). Let the whites be smothered by brown people (in which case the asian minority is also done for), and the main source of the national income stream is done for. In addition, young whites and asians doing the innovation could easily take their computers and bugger off and innovate elsewhere. Given the trends in the USA, is this not inevitable? What would they sell then? That shit pop and rock music and hebrewwood smut?

Most of what you say is right but the US imports a majority of its food products (excluding GMO foods produced by the factory farms). When I go to a store many canned fish, fruits, vegetables, canned fruits, some fresh fish, tree nuts, and even half the cookies and crackers and bread sticks, most of the pasta, and about half of everything edible is imported, farmed in another country, or caught in/by another country then imported to America.

Even if a food product is made in America, some of the ingredients can be imported. Like Chocolate for example.

Europe still has numerous farms.

So if the dollar collapses and food imports stop, tens of millions of Americans will starve. If the Euro collapses, Europe still has many many farms.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

These guys can only juggle this thing so long, why are all the interest rates so low ? because the system is so saturated with debt any rate hike of magnitude will collapse it instantly.

America's economy is gutted compared to how it used to be and this system is winding down, they want war to reset a new system based on the same old frauds.

Anybody who cannot see by now this thing is going to $hit more so everyday you're plain stupid.......
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:It seems to me the prognosis for the dollar is bad, but for the Euro worse. America no longer produces anything as they have outsourced primary industry and manufacturing. The main income generation now is sale of agricultural produce and potentially shale gas, and technology from the product of multinationals like Microsoft. Even still it has a negative balance of trade. More money goes out than comes in. Europe is worse as they have the negatives as the USA without as much as of the income streams.

Most of what you say is right but the US imports a majority of its food products (excluding GMO foods produced by the factory farms). When I go to a store many canned fish, fruits, vegetables, canned fruits, some fresh fish, tree nuts, and even half the cookies and crackers and bread sticks, most of the pasta, and about half of everything edible is imported, farmed in another country, or caught in/by another country then imported to America.

Even if a food product is made in America, some of the ingredients can be imported. Like Chocolate for example.

So if the dollar collapses and food imports stop, tens of millions of Americans will starve. If the Euro collapses, Europe still has many many farms.
Except the US produces enough food to feed half of the world. We're not just going to starve ourselves to feed everyone else lol, and most of the stuff we import is luxury or unnecessary goods.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:Except the US produces enough food to feed half of the world. We're not just going to starve ourselves to feed everyone else lol, and most of the stuff we import is luxury or unnecessary goods.
If that's true then the Untied States and Alberta, Canada could solve World Hunger and no one in America, Canada, or anywhere on Earth would go hungry. But it's not a utopia and unless the government in America became totalitarian AND wanted to keep its people alive (but imprisoned in America with a "Berlin Wall" style Wall) then people would starve.

Greed in America and the love of money, is greater than the desire to truly solve Hunger, end poverty, and the love for fellow countryman and fellow humanity.

I'd be placing my bet that they let people starve.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:

America still produces a lot of food but most of it is toxic now but the system our rulers are building is to lock all of us in a perpetual debt chain to where we cannot make it with out importing from elsewhere and this is how they plan on permanently shackling us from cradle to grave.

If you have not seen the GenPax water car you should take a look and you will realize just where we are as far as being able to operate without the state managing us on a spread sheet...

I think there is a big die off coming up sooner rather than later and America is like on ground zero when this Zionist house of cards collapses.....
Time to Hide!