Females may have to register for draft

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Females may have to register for draft

Post by Cornfed »

This is great news. A court has ruled that now females can go into combat there is no reason they shouldn’t have to register for the draft in the US just like men.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ional.html
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Females may have to register for draft

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

On the one hand, this is a dose of equality that is so sorely needed. But in the other hand, this spells doom for our armed forces when the moment of existential truth
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

On the one hand, this is a dose of equality that is so sorely needed. But in the other hand, this spells doom for our armed forces when the moment of existential truth finally comes in the form of Islamic incursion or cataclysmic war.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Goddam it's about time! Still incredible to me that this unfairness has gone on for this long.

At least it's just a draft with US, but in Korea men do two years of mandatory military service. I've never heard an explanation for how they justify that bs.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I like how the UK is reporting this, our standing armies were set up by them or the CITI if you will. I am fast understanding why some of the fore fathers of America said standing armies spelled the end of the republic...
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 5:49 am
But in the other hand, this spells doom for our armed forces when the moment of existential truth finally comes in the form of Islamic incursion or cataclysmic war.
The trouble with females and blacks in the military is that they are not used in the right way. The idea would be to use them as shock troops and have them stage human/simian wave attacks armed with sharpened stakes or whatever. Then when the enemy begins to run low on ammunition and their machine guns begin to overheat, the real soldiers could go in and kick ass.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 2:19 pm
February 25th, 2019, 5:49 am
But in the other hand, this spells doom for our armed forces when the moment of existential truth finally comes in the form of Islamic incursion or cataclysmic war.
The trouble with females and blacks in the military is that they are not used in the right way. The idea would be to use them as shock troops and have them stage human/simian wave attacks armed with sharpened stakes or whatever. Then when the enemy begins to run low on ammunition and their machine guns begin to overheat, the real soldiers could go in and kick ass.
I'd prefer that black men refuse to serve in the military at all. Let the "other" get killed, maimed, burned, and mutilated on behalf of the anti-male, cuck society that they created anyhow. Not one black male life is worth giving to save this femitocracy. Let it fail then fall!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

February 27th, 2019, 8:15 pm
I'd prefer that black men refuse to serve in the military at all. Let the "other" get killed, maimed, burned, and mutilated on behalf of the anti-male, cuck society that they created anyhow. Not one black male life is worth giving to save this femitocracy. Let it fail then fall!
So we can agree that blacks and females should GTFO of the military. Then maybe the real soldiers could depose the ZOG and put things right.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 9:09 pm
February 27th, 2019, 8:15 pm
So we can agree that blacks and females should GTFO of the military. Then maybe the real soldiers could depose the ZOG and put things right.
I think American women should definately continue to join the military. It further weakens the US military when they do so and it sets them up to be blown to bits, maimed, wounded and even worse.

I think black males should refrain from even joining as a means of valuing themselves more than the idiots that sign up for war. Black females should sign up en masse and let fate deal with them.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 8:40 pm
This is great news. A court has ruled that now females can go into combat there is no reason they shouldn’t have to register for the draft in the US just like men.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ional.html
It's about time this happened. If women want equal rights, then they need to also have equal responsibility.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."