House passes anti-trans sports bill

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: House passes anti-trans sports bill

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 28th, 2023, 12:47 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 28th, 2023, 11:29 am
I strongly disagree, he's not "Happy" how the hell are you going to be happy abroad when all you do is come to the forum and talk trash about a country you fled from? If you look at some of his post he still sounds bitter, angry, and unhappy.

All I see him do is talk stupid nonsense, bringing up Democratic politics that he support, saying he's a democrat...I don't see how you can even defend Kang, Luc. If I was over seas actually living the "good life" I would never mention America or at least barely mention the country, but this guy brings the country up constantly and in a negative way despite he's not even here anymore. Then starts going on about how Democrats will make everything better, like wtf?

He still come off as being miserable as hell to me. :roll: I mean if he's claiming to be a democrat, and it's not trolling...He's a stupid crazy mutha f***er. I'm not saying Republicans are better since I know they aint shit either, but Democrat? They f***ed up my State and purposely govern places into the ground. f**k Democrats. Kang be saying some ridiculous madness on here sometimes.
Kangarunner has his anger outbursts and mental health issues but he definitely has it better in Colombia right now than back when he was in America. First, he's living in a country with a lower cost of living while doing remote work (presumably for US level wages) and has therefore escaped the US rat race, which is a dream for many. Second, he's now frequently knocking boots with super hot Colombian mamasotas, another enviable fantasy for many dudes. It's better than having his soul crushed in Tennessee.

Maybe kangarunner is happier in Colombia relative to how he was feeling in America. If that's the case, then he's arguably improved his life conditions and the HA option is proving to be valid for him. Only he knows.

I don't know the exact cause of kangarunner's continued anger and bitterness. Maybe years of being a misfit in America messed up his mind. Maybe he's still feeling the negative effects and can't let go. Sometimes we become prisoners of out own thoughts and emotions.

I also don't know if he's serious about the Democrat thing. He might just be trolling (hence this thread about transgender athletes) or he might really want to see the US crash and burn due to his intense hatred for the place.

I myself hate the UK but I don't want to see it crash and burn. I just want to get out of this place and not even pay attention to the UK anymore. I don't want innocent people to suffer needlessly. But I happen to have most of my mental health issues under control at this point. I don't think the same can be said for kangarunner.

I like kangarunner as a dude. I sincerely hope that he is able to find the serenity of mind that he's looking for in Colombia.
Well I get that, but having constant sex isn't going to solve my issues. If I went abroad I'm sure I could sleep around endlessly too but I would still be frustrated and mad because it's not enough. My damn cousin get plenty of p***y in America but then again he looks like a linebacker and he never had ugly or overweight women.

So he doesn't have to run abroad to do what some men feel they have to do. I'm sure a lot of men who are in his situation don't have to do that. That's why when some men are saying they are done with Western women. These men created those women. Women in the West didn't just end up the way they are by default the stupid shit men created these garbage women, and the she shit society. If they go abroad doing the same stuff they did to f**k up their own countries they will easily do that in another country as well. Of course I'm not talking about Kang, I'm talking about certain men in general that built the society we have been stuck with.

I bet in the old days the UK was probably a very cool place to meet women just like how it was here in the States before feminism changed all of that. I suffer from mental illness too but out of everyone else I don't think I ever ragged on the West as much as most people do. For starters I'm aware that it sucks. But Kang is proving to me that he's a guy who is masking his happiness. He's abroad and still pissed off at life, all the p***y in the world isn't going to change that shit. Most other men will travel, find some relief and it's like "Okay I escaped the problems back home." It would be like people who had a shit life in a third world mentioning it over and over, they simply don't because they completely forget about how hard they had it if they now live somewhere they believe to be better.

I just don't see the point in traveling for the obvious reasons as a man, there has to be a greater reason for me wanting to go abroad. A MUCH greater reason. So far the only one I can think of is escaping the cost of living, the politics, bullshit people, but p***y chasing isn't something I could do without feeling like shit after every single lay knowing that I'm the kind of person that desires something more meaningful with other human beings and f***ing and passing them around to the next man that don't give a f**k isn't my idea of conquering and accomplishing anything meaningful in this crappy life I've been dealt. My cousin lives like that here in the states, he have a daughter. So I often wonder and wanted to ask "How will you feel when men start doing your daughter like that?"

Look at her and tell me you can still look at her the same way after she's been ran right through by every guy she met. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to deal with that. So I can't see myself doing it to other men's daughters. No I feel that I'm destine to end up how I am. For those of you who got out, and you found a way to find what you needed to be happy. It's good you did, but sometimes I feel like putting a loaded gun in my mouth and just doing it. I get that Kang is mad about everything in the West he faced, but he's not here anymore he should just forget the West even exist unless he have to come back and live in it again. Then his anger would be justified, because I wouldn't want to temporarily leave a place I hated, just to be forced back there after my time is up.