Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics Mobile Theme Dark Theme
Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Civil War 2 or Revolution 2 is coming. People will not be content to sit back, especially when times are truly bad. (Things are still relatively good now. What's coming will make the present times look like Candyland.)
What most folks don't realize is they are living in the most socially engineered society ever built and when this house of cards comes down and all the goodies stop flowing some well trained well informed folks I have had the pleasure of talking to say it could be lights out for up to 90% of Americans.
You never know this may be the ruling bodies best card to play to meet their end goals.
Time to Hide!
....I say that the only Americans states that would benefit from a succession would be the following (divie'ed up into tiers of succession (not phases necessarily)):
TIER I (which would fair the best)
1. Texas (due to natural resources, junk food, domestic products (all of them), would begin an auto-industry, banking, bilingual customer service, etc. New Mexico would be absorbed into Texas because NM is too weak to stand on its own and gringos love Hispanics because they contribute to the economy so alas the reason.
2. Hawaii (actually this would benefit this state...tourism would increase and hopefully prostitution would become legal there...all the Asian kitty kat of avail...yums and would pull its economy up at least 500 percent..IMHO..force people to grow their own food vs. paying for imports from the contingent States and Alaska as an independent nation)
3. Alaska (would be able to fish for salmon again, which is an important part of their diet and economy but they would have to begin growing it in the lab like they do with tilapia...awesome fishing industry which would make the state revive its economy over a two fiscal quarter stretch instantly and export their seafood products for a mean profit to Canada and the contingent USA (what's left of it being part of the Union)!)
4. Nevada (prostitution would become legal through out the whole state, not just Clarke Cty. and would become a top mongering destination in the world more than ever..gambling etc. And would be easy to get a visa to Nevada and retire there and become the Philppines of N. America. LOL
If they lower their prices to a 2nd/3rd world standard as well as the cost of living, then Nevada would have an economy to die for!)
5. New York City (should be its own country, but it will become the Arabian Pennisula of the Western Hemisphere: cost of living will inflate 300 percent and that's a lot!!!....salaries would increase to almost match the cost of living, get oil rigs off the coast of Long Island and claim them for NYC in a treaty to annex Long Island to be part of the country called New York City. This probably would make NYC become the epicenter of the western music industry again because Jews will run NYC as an efficient sovereign nation...mark my words. Tourism will still be the same and might increase a bit.
6. If Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois form their own country, like the "El Gran Colombia" of yesteryear which used to be Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela at one time, then they can possible become an international force....they produce cheese as a great export, John Deere products, all types of industrial s.hit, etc.)
7. Colorado (would make it but its cost of living will go up but it'll become the Amsterdam of the Western Hemisphere in every way but speaking Dutch. LOL)
1. Washington State (a lot of Asians are relocating there but the economy needs to be like an American version of China when it comes to its produce and IT resources)
2. California (has too much potential to be its own country...the reasons are endless: IT market/sector, diversity/culture, movie industry might or might not improve). Arizona would be absorbed by California in order to make it.
TIER III (forget about the other states not mentioned, this tier is for those that would benefit the worst!!!)
1. Florida (this will become the center of Idiocracy....lawlesssness worst so than now....the lowest IQ's combined in the former stats of the USA). Only Hispanics and retirees could save Florida from going to obliviion if Florida were to succeed.
2. New York State (horrible economy compared to NYC)...no jobs upstate in three decades....etc.)
3. Illinois (this would become the most corrupt former USA state...corruption is livid in Chicago now...but it would become worst. It would be worst for a Black American to live in Illinois after its succession due to how institutionally racist Chicago is now towards them hence Black flight to other US of Gay states now like Arizona, Arkansas, Missouri, Texas, Georgia etc.)
4. Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska (They would need to form a country together in order to make it or else forget about succeeding seperately.)
5. Utah (would flop and become a heretic nation)
Now what's left of the US of Gay and how it could work without the aforementioned former states:
1. Georgia, DC, N. Carolina and Boston could save the economy of what's left of the US of Gay. Georgia and N. Carolina will become strong industries in banking, manufacturing, exports (N. Carolina can drill of its ocean shores to support what's left of the USA as well as Louisiana and Alabama becoming smaller-oil states. It would pretty much return to the Original 13 colonies with more technology and industry. #endOfRant #LOL
In a few decades, I see the U.S.A made up of a Mexican Southwest made up of Texas Arizona, New Mexcio and couple of other States, California as a separate country, an Asian Pacific Northwest, a Chinese-occupied Hawaii, a majority White-controlled and White nationalist leaning Upper MidWest, a deeply-polarized and divided South--leading to a new Civil War, a crumbling Rust Belt conglomeration of States made-up of Michigan Ohio and Illinois, and a liberal Northeastern corridor, with the exception of New Hampshire being an independent Libertarian country, having succeeded from the country.
In other words, the continuing trend of secessionist movements around the world will increase--and eventually hit the U.S.A at some point in the future--where it will not be pretty once it does hit with full-force. (Scary thoughts, really...)
In USA, these federal states are already operating similar to independent countries in many aspects.
In future more likely the rights of the president will be cut down. Compared to any other Western country I know, the president of USA has remarkably many rights and can veto many decisions.
The situation is USA is very different from those in China, where the communist party wants to control everything. I am not worried about USA at all.
However I am much more worried about what might happen in China when secessionist movements are getting powerful and finally try to stand up against the Central Executive Committee.
Can you believe that in the PRC only about 400 people decide what is right and what is wrong for over 1360 million people without facing any form of opposition?
Taiwan and Hongkong might be a start of a secessionist movement, but other parts of China might follow soon. Tibet, Uygyur come to my mind.
The president does what he is told by his masters or gets killed, the real ? is how do they or did they plan to implement UN21 that's on the map because that is not secession that is the socialist plan for America.
You have to be able to maintain your civilization and how many states can do that because America is now a parasite living off everybody else's countries.
Time to Hide!