Only in America | #FL "Must feed homeless indoors" #geesh

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Only in America | #FL "Must feed homeless indoors" #geesh

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I wish they would stop f.ucking with a 90-year old man; his name is Arnold Abbott.
And why do they have a metrosexual fa.ggot reporting the news live on-location?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

I understand they don't want pestilence in the streets alas rats among other rodents running amuck; I understand that part.
However, they should be fined if they don't properly dispose the garbage after the homeless eat and dispose their paper plates,
et.al they were given when they were eating their meal.

But maybe that's parts of reason why public street-meeat cook-on-the-spot vending isn't really allowed in the U.S. of Gay.
Maybe Americans would be a tad healthier if we could eat lean spicy good-tasting cheap cooked meat from the street
3am after a nice shag from the hotel around the corner with legalized prostution one day. #MLK #I_HAD_a_dream Hmmmpt.

P.S.: I`m so glad I have left the State of Florida. What a backwards-a.s.s. state!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Only in America | #FL "Must feed homeless indoors" #gees

Post by MrMan »

He could serve sandwiches and put a fresh new garbage bag in a trash can. Throw the wrapped sandwiches away in the trash for the homeless. That way the homeless would just be digging through his trash instead of him giving food to the homeless.

I hate these wicked laws that make it a crime to do a simple good deed, like feeding the homeless. I saw a video on YouTube once where a state legislature in Hawaii was busting up the wheels on the shopping carts from the local grocery store that the homeless had taken out of the parking lot to haul their stuff around. I was hoping the police would arrest that man for vandalism. The carts still belonged to the store.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Only in America | #FL "Must feed homeless indoors" #gees

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrMan wrote:He could serve sandwiches and put a fresh new garbage bag in a trash can. Throw the wrapped sandwiches away in the trash for the homeless. That way the homeless would just be digging through his trash instead of him giving food to the homeless.
One thing I have to admit: when I was homeless, I never, ever ate out of a garbage can. Soup kitchens, shelters, weekly "free-food fairs" in a vacant parking lot for the homeless, EBT, & just straight-up asking people for a dollar here and there to get myself some eats. I understand that it's sanitary because the sandwiches would be wrapped-up very well, but I cannot deal with the bacteria in the garbage just to get to them!!!...that's too nasty for me.
MrMan wrote: I hate these wicked laws that make it a crime to do a simple good deed, like feeding the homeless. I saw a video on YouTube once where a state legislature in Hawaii was busting up the wheels on the shopping carts from the local grocery store that the homeless had taken out of the parking lot to haul their stuff around. I was hoping the police would arrest that man for vandalism. The carts still belonged to the store.
That's arrogant as hell. Hawaii should focus on being a nation again instead of succumbing to such Ameri-retardedness.