Why are Gun Rights such a fanatical religion in America? How do guns contribute anything to happiness or freedom?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How does Gun Control lead to Government Tyranny?

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Not having weapons puts you in the position of infant dependency, since you cannot defend yourself and therefore are helplessly dependant on those who do have weapons both to not harm you themselves and to protect you from others who might harm you. As an Asian you might see this as normal, but to non-pussified Germanic men this situation of forced infantalization is inherently tyrannical. Moreover, for it to not have disastrous results it assumes that the PTB are willing and able to protect you. When this stops being the case, as in the case of whites in southern Africa today, you are really up shit creek. Hence in the long term it is not only tyrannical, but genocidal.

Another assumption disarming people implies is that there are some specially superior people who can in fact bear arms. Once again, as an Asian you might implicitly agree with this assumption, with the superior people either being whites or more likely the mixed descendants of barbarian invaders and their hired goons. However, in the case of Germanic men, where there is no superior authority to appeal to, being disarmed and therefore not able to fulfill our manifest genetic destiny as the rulers and protectors of our respective corners of the world is inherently tyrannical.
That is a very outdated view. The modern elite are not aiming for a NWO that is like an Orwellian Big Brother type of state government where troops are everywhere and forcing everyone to obey at gunpoint. That's a ruse set up to fail. They tried that type of boot stomping martial law long ago and it doesn't work and isn't stable. The real control is the war on consciousness. Haven't you listened to any of Michael Tsarion's work?

The elite want to put you in a prison where you can't see the bars. That's the real NWO, to lower your consciousness into distracting entertainment and narcissism. They are creating a prison of your own mind where you voluntarily submit to your own prison. That's the real future dystopia. They want to distract you with limitless entertainment so you won't get in their way, while they run everything and reproduce humans through cloning or transhumanism.

So none of this gun control = martial law fear applies.
You appear to be answering a different post.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Not having weapons puts you in the position of infant dependency, since you cannot defend yourself and therefore are helplessly dependant on those who do have weapons both to not harm you themselves and to protect you from others who might harm you. As an Asian you might see this as normal, but to non-pussified Germanic men this situation of forced infantalization is inherently tyrannical. Moreover, for it to not have disastrous results it assumes that the PTB are willing and able to protect you. When this stops being the case, as in the case of whites in southern Africa today, you are really up shit creek. Hence in the long term it is not only tyrannical, but genocidal.

Another assumption disarming people implies is that there are some specially superior people who can in fact bear arms. Once again, as an Asian you might implicitly agree with this assumption, with the superior people either being whites or more likely the mixed descendants of barbarian invaders and their hired goons. However, in the case of Germanic men, where there is no superior authority to appeal to, being disarmed and therefore not able to fulfill our manifest genetic destiny as the rulers and protectors of our respective corners of the world is inherently tyrannical.
That is a very outdated view. The modern elite are not aiming for a NWO that is like an Orwellian Big Brother type of state government where troops are everywhere and forcing everyone to obey at gunpoint. That's a ruse set up to fail. They tried that type of boot stomping martial law long ago and it doesn't work and isn't stable. The real control is the war on consciousness. Haven't you listened to any of Michael Tsarion's work?

The elite want to put you in a prison where you can't see the bars. That's the real NWO, to lower your consciousness into distracting entertainment and narcissism. They are creating a prison of your own mind where you voluntarily submit to your own prison. That's the real future dystopia. They want to distract you with limitless entertainment so you won't get in their way, while they run everything and reproduce humans through cloning or transhumanism.

Mr. Wu why are the elite still building the most toxic and destructive weapons ever when they have built enough already to kill everybody on earth multiple times ? , is this just back up in case they fail at mental persuasion over the masses ?

Mr. Wu shame on you. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks Taco for putting this to rest, I don't know where Mr. Wu gets his drug's but his supplier is top notch and should be commended for creating another clueless citizen of planet earth.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Whats wrong with Gun Control? Why do Americans hate it?

Post by Winston »

Ethan_sg told me some great points about gun control in America:

"Gun ownership no longer offers citizens protection or independence from government control because government military power, technology and weaponry is so advanced these days that the citizens would be no match for the government at all. The strongest argument against gun control is the impracticality of banning it. Citing the argument of the need to be independent from the government by gun ownership is an archaic argument in this day and age when one considers military power and technology that is far beyond our understanding. The only way would be if members of the military turn against the government as well, in which case again gun ownership won't make a difference anyway.

Gun ownership may be alright in exceptional societies like Switzerland where there is wealth, cultural and ethnic homogeneity, less wealth inequality plus lots of social welfare . In America with the number of psychotic people around in a broken society, it's extremely dangerous . Nor does it protect you from the government which has far more advanced and potent technology than we even understand. I'm not sure what it does except for making citizens vulnerable to the whims of crazy mass shooters, which are increasing in numbers due to American society being so broken. The strongest argument against gun control would probably be the impracticality of banning it, but then again if so many other developed nations around the world can do it's not clear why America can't. It just doesn't have the political willpower to.

Maybe during the civil war this concept was applicable, but surely this day and age owning a gun doesn't give you any freedom from or power over a government that has the power to dispatch nuclear bombs, various weapons of mass destruction, the ability to engage in biological warfare, missiles that follow targets until they are destroyed, so on and so forth. Guns only give the illusion of freedom and independence - in truth it's an archaic concept."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:..."Gun ownership no longer offers citizens protection or independence from government control because government military power, technology and weaponry is so advanced these days that the citizens would be no match for the government at all.
Wrong. If that is correct, then explain why military power, technology and weaponry failed to subdue the enemies of the US in Afghanistan, Iraq (twice), and Vietnam. An armed populace which is willing to die for their cause will not be subdued by a professional military. Armed is the key word.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

For someone who doesn't believe that people should own guns, Winston sure looked comfortable with this gun. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote:..."Gun ownership no longer offers citizens protection or independence from government control because government military power, technology and weaponry is so advanced these days that the citizens would be no match for the government at all.
Wrong. If that is correct, then explain why military power, technology and weaponry failed to subdue the enemies of the US in Afghanistan, Iraq (twice), and Vietnam. An armed populace which is willing to die for their cause will not be subdued by a professional military. Armed is the key word.
+1

That worn falsehood is continually paraded out by the gun grabbers, and has been proven wrong in every conflict of the last hundreds of years...from the American revolution to this last year in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Then there is that pesky second amendment...

The latest shooting was very convenient for Obama, as it came just in time to help smoke up the news to distract from just what a bitch-slappong he just got from Putin who treats the propeller headed little faggot in the white house with all the contempt he deserves.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sorry, but Winston and Ian are wrong. Gun control is horsesh*t! It's not the guns that are the problem in America, it's the people and culture that are.

Imagine if countries in Asia such as S.Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or Japan legalized guns. What do you think will happen? Do you think murder and crime would increase? I'm guessing, no. ...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I dont understand why gun ownership is like a religion to many of you.

Do you guys know about the killing spree in oregon that just happened?

Why do you trust every random person with a gun as long as he doesnt work for the government? Very strange.

Guns are actually the worst invention in history. Its made killing too easy. They never should have been invented. They have done way more harm than good. Whoever invented them back in the 1300s must have incurred the worst karma, worse karma than Hitler even. I hate guns. I dont know why some of you treat guns like a religion. Very morbid.

If there werent guns, then revolutions would be a lot easier with just swords, spears and armor like during medieval and ancient times.

I wouldnt even trust myself with a gun. Who knows what i might do with one in a fit of rage. We are all on the border of insanity anyway. So why would i trust every other civilian with a gun? Weird logic.

Havent you all heard of road rage in the USA, especially in California? When it happens the enraged driver often takes out a gun and shoots other vehicles.

One major flaw the pro gun crowd has is their assumption that government is bad and not to be trusted, while the common people are good and trustworthy. That just isnt so. Common people can be scumbags and pieces of shit too. They arent necessarily better than a corrupt government. Especially since we dont know every random stranger out there. Duh. So this pro gun assumption is heavily flawed and religious, not rational or logical.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More great comments and points about gun control from ethan_sg that make sense:

"Zboy, I agree that the average person in places like singapore, Taiwan and Japan will not be any different if they owned guns . Most people aren't that crazy . But all it takes are an insane few. All it takes is a few anomalies. And believe me there are those out there . Thank god gun ownership isnt legal here. It doesn't protect you from the omnipotent elite and its government . It just puts lethal weapons potentially in the hands of insane people who may go on a killing spree anytime. Sorry I can't agree with you on this one.

Plus widespread gun ownership in the US sure isn't stopping the Jewish elite and its government from f***ing over the mass citizenry.

And yea one could say that serial killers could use knives even if there wasn't any gun access. But how much can you achieve with a knife? You may succeed in injuring or killing 1 person , but by the time you do the rest would have ran away and be out of range . It's not like a gun where you can kill multiple people within a matter of seconds even if they aren't in touching distance of you. If knives were anywhere near as potent and lethal why do mass shooters always choose guns instead of knives? The problem is America doesn't have the political willpower to ban guns because gun ownership is treated like a religion in the US, it's like giving slaves their little playthings so as to pacify them and give them the illusion of freedom. Plus it's absolutely pointless to have gun control in certain states and no gun control in others, since then one could easily go to another state and obtain a gun and then use it even in the state that does have gun control.

And while it may be true that the root of the problem is not the gun itself but the insane person or people who intend to carry out mass shootings with it, surely when one encounters an insane or mentally unstable people who are in possession of guns, the most logical and efficient choice of action would be to disarm them rather than adopting the idealistic choice of trying to cure them of their mental illness. Social are psychological problems are extremely deep and cannot be cured easily . That may take decades and the stats show the rate of mental illness in America is only going up. Plus even if you could reduce the rate of mental illness there will still always be anomalies who fall through the cracks.

Also, while Switzerland may have a lower rate of annual gun deaths than the US, it actually has the 2nd highest annual gun death rate among all developed countries, just behind the US. Plus home gun ownership in the Switzerland is nowhere near that of the US. Current figures show 25% home gun ownership in Switzerland, versus 88.8% home gun ownership in the US. The US has by far the the highest rate of gun ownership in the world at 88.8%, and hence its annual rate of gun deaths are easily the highest among all developed countries.

Plus if we are not okay with passengers bringing guns onboard flights because we realize the obvious risks and dangers in that, why are would not be as concerned with people who own guns being able to easily bring guns into schools, malls, restaurants, bars, parks or simply onto the public streets? Isn't a gun as potent on the ground as it would be onboard a plane? If the dangers of allowing guns onboard flights are obvious to us all, why aren't the dangers as apparent to us in public spaces on the ground? With current super-lax gun regulations in the US, there is nothing to practically stop random deranged citizens to bringing and using guns in all the aforementioned public places. Somehow people only come to their senses about the danger in that when it comes to flights."

88.8 percent of Americans own guns? How come most Americans i know dont own guns then? Is that true? I wonder where he got that from?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The government wants to confiscate our guns because the government wants the right to imprison and murder everyone at will. Take a look at Stalinist Russia if you want to know what will happen once there is gun control in the USA. When the USA falls, that is when they will commit to murder as much of humanity as they can, since no one anywhere will be able to defend themselves. Don't think that those people who run government don't want to commit mass murder. With the exception of the Third Reich, every time there has been gun confiscation, there was mass murder of the citizens of that nation.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Here, Winston.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of ... by_country

Admittedly, this stat measures guns per capita. This therefore means that not necessarily 88.8% of American citizens own guns but that the number of guns owned in total per 100 American citizens is 88.8. Some people likely own more than one guns. Gun enthusiasts may own many guns, pulling up the capita ownership average. Therefore ownership percentage is likely to be a little lower than 88.8%. This fact would apply to all the other countries listed in the table as well.

Nevertheless the stats do show that the US has by far the highest percentage and prevalence of gun ownership in the world. It also has the highest rate of firearm related deaths (per capita) among all developed nations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... death_rate).

Here's a good article on the subject.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015 ... form-myths
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:

That's incorrect and naive. You are describing the midway point. While they are removing your freedoms, they want you to believe it is just about religion. No, it is about every aspect of life, from A to Z, and once they have established enough of what they need, they will then turn to mass murder. Look to past genocides of humanity (the ones not discussed by the media) for proof.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Last edited by Adama on October 4th, 2015, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.