Terror Attacks Are Becoming A Daily Event

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Terror Attacks Are Becoming A Daily Event

Post by Taco »

As we get closer to WW III your going to see more and more false flag attacks everyday around the world in order to justify the implementation of martial law and help cover up the economic collapse that's coming.

Terror Attacks And Mass Killings Are Becoming A Daily Event
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... aily-event

German Police Raid Islamic Hotbed
https://www.rt.com/news/353718-germany- ... sts-islam/

Japan Knife Attack
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/26/asia/ ... fe-attack/

France Church Attack
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36911766
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Terror Attacks Are Becoming A Daily Event

Post by starchild5 »

For last two three days...It was silent..I'm supposing...We are in it for a BIG Hoax/False Flag and when ever there is a break of two three days...The next one usually happens in America.

Whats next in their minds...They have already done Gay club, church, boston marathon, kids, black vs white....Only thing left is Nuclear, Biological and Chemical attacks...They have used all permutations and combinations of all humanly possible drama already.

see, how they are silent on these big ones...They want us to be surprised when these big ones comes....
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Yes possibly to get their globalist satanist of choice Hillary into the white-house by hook or crook

I keep thinking of best ways to educate and inform my zombie acquaintances, but i feel like its a lost cause much of the time. We certainly need strong leaders though
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's obvious now these are all orchestrated by our leaders.

Is the end goal WWIII? Millions of civilians die in world wars. This will not be a good thing at all. I mean, this may not be like the Iraq, Libyan and other wars, in which American soil went untouched and the only ones who die are the ones who volunteer (or are conscripted). In World War, western people die.

But I am not sure WWIII itself is even the end goal, but simply just the means to murder a large percentage of humanity. Why do they want to do that? Because they actually do believe Satan is the true god and that God is their enemy.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:It's obvious now these are all orchestrated by our leaders.

Is the end goal WWIII? Millions of civilians die in world wars. This will not be a good thing at all. I mean, this may not be like the Iraq, Libyan and other wars, in which American soil went untouched and the only ones who die are the ones who volunteer (or are conscripted). In World War, western people die.

But I am not sure WWIII itself is even the end goal, but simply just the means to murder a large percentage of humanity. Why do they want to do that? Because they actually do believe Satan is the true god and that God is their enemy.

No, they told us in the Bible you dope, " Adam I have given every seed ", there is a mass extinction coming through and they want to try and lighten the load of the biological infestation known as man so the planet can try and recover.

For Christs sake............. :roll:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:It's obvious now these are all orchestrated by our leaders.

Agree....Killing of Muslims and Asians is chump change...The real enjoyment for elites is when they kill White Race...Maybe because white race releases some different kind of loosh or spiritual energy which they love to ingest.

World war 1 and 2 mostly killed white people...No guessing which race will die most from WW3 :shock: :shock:

They are keeping the worst for white race. WW3 like WW1 & 2 would destroy western civilization aka white people. Arabs, Asians, Blacks they kill it but only as starters, the main course is white race :)