How did the Clintons get away with it?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How did the Clintons get away with it?

Post by Cornfed »

I mean murdering so many people - you know, if they did. Maybe this murder thing is just a rumour. But it seems suspicious if you watch the linked video (you’ll need to pause it to read the stuff if you are not a speed-reader).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9svpq0D08

So how can they just turn up in Washington and start murdering people, if they did? They are apparently both aristocracy, but just to look at them, they are both garbage and always were. So who is behind them that they can get away with this? Does anyone know?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How did the Clintons get away with it?

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:I mean murdering so many people - you know, if they did. Maybe this murder thing is just a rumour. But it seems suspicious if you watch the linked video (you’ll need to pause it to read the stuff if you are not a speed-reader).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9svpq0D08

So how can they just turn up in Washington and start murdering people, if they did? They are apparently both aristocracy, but just to look at them, they are both garbage and always were. So who is behind them that they can get away with this? Does anyone know?
Who is behind them? The entire plutocracy and their media mouthpieces. The Clintons made their bones with the powers that be early on in Arkansas, demonstrating themselves to be utterly corrupt, utterly cynical, prepared at all times to do business and easily controllable through their sexual deviance. TPTB scour the countryside for degenerates like these to elevate into power.

Partners in Power, by a Harvard-trained historian, Roger Morris, sets it all out -- the kind of people they are -- without going into the murders and sexual appetites.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:Who is behind them? The entire plutocracy and their media mouthpieces. The Clintons made their bones with the powers that be early on in Arkansas, demonstrating themselves to be utterly corrupt, utterly cynical, prepared at all times to do business and easily controllable through their sexual deviance. TPTB scour the countryside for degenerates like these to elevate into power.
But they don’t want just any degenerates. If they wanted that, they wouldn’t have to scour the countryside. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting some kind of degenerate. Clearly they wanted elite degenerates. So it would seem that the Clintons are lower tier aristocratic degenerates elevated to power. So who elevated them?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ivy League credentials, showed themselves at the state level to be completely corrupt, Bubba a natural and skilled politician who hid the corruption under a veneer of left populism -- what's not to like for anyone looking to buy public policy? If they had a specific patron or patrons I don't know who they were, but the appeal of the Clintons to any heavy hitters in the political arena is obvious, and the entire establishment rallied around them quickly once he'd dispatched Bush.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed you are not this stupid are you ? Katherine Austin has tracked up to 51 trillion missing from the US federal government books over the last 30 or so years.

To give an idea how much purchasing power this is it would allocate 300 million Americans each a home of a value of around 165 thousand $'s....

The Clintons have guardian angels who look out for them who create money out of nothing. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The obvious answer is that when you are high up in money and power, you can get away with anything. But when you fall out of line with the puppet masters, like Bill Clinton did when he refused to bomb Serbia in the 90's, then they make scandals out of you like the Lewinsky scandal, to get you back in line. But ordinary crimes like rape, murder, theft, etc. are nothing and the elites can get away with them easily. Especially if too many other elites would be implicated.

I think the bigger question is: How do people like the Clintons and the Bushes and the Cheneys and the George Soros billionaires, get away from having bad karma coming back to them for their crimes? I mean, if I do something wrong, usually karma comes to bite me in the butt within a few days or even a few hours. Happens all the time. But how do elites avoid incurring bad karma? By making sacrifices to Satan or ET gods or pagan gods or whatever? Does that shield them from karma? Or do they have a lot of good karma to cancel out their bad karma?

One theory I have is that if elites are a different bloodline and breed, then maybe they are so far above us that they don't get bad karma from harming us. For example, if you kill a lot of ants you don't get bad karma from it because you are so far above and superior to the ants, that the universe doesn't punish you for it. Plus ants are mostly zombies anyway without emotion or soul, unlike animals who have emotions. So maybe it works the same way. If someone is a billionaire and so far above us, then he won't incur bad karma for harming other "inferiors"? What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^Great post
Winston wrote:The obvious answer is that when you are high up in money and power, you can get away with anything. But when you fall out of line with the puppet masters, like Bill Clinton did when he refused to bomb Serbia in the 90's, then they make scandals out of you like the Lewinsky scandal, to get you back in line. But ordinary crimes like rape, murder, theft, etc. are nothing and the elites can get away with them easily. Especially if too many other elites would be implicated.
Spot on, straight out of the POEZ. The press doesn't always lie but brings to prominence and makes "news" whatever suits the current agenda.
Winston wrote:I think the bigger question is: How do people like the Clintons and the Bushes and the Cheneys and the George Soros billionaires, get away from having bad karma coming back to them for their crimes? I mean, if I do something wrong, usually karma comes to bite me in the butt within a few days or even a few hours. Happens all the time. But how do elites avoid incurring bad karma? By making sacrifices to Satan or ET gods or pagan gods or whatever? Does that shield them from karma? Or do they have a lot of good karma to cancel out their bad karma?
And they live looong lives, wtf? Obviously they have access to the best food, health care and treatments, but still..
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:The obvious answer is that when you are high up in money and power, you can get away with anything. But when you fall out of line with the puppet masters, like Bill Clinton did when he refused to bomb Serbia in the 90's, then they make scandals out of you like the Lewinsky scandal, to get you back in line. But ordinary crimes like rape, murder, theft, etc. are nothing and the elites can get away with them easily. Especially if too many other elites would be implicated.

I think the bigger question is: How do people like the Clintons and the Bushes and the Cheneys and the George Soros billionaires, get away from having bad karma coming back to them for their crimes? I mean, if I do something wrong, usually karma comes to bite me in the butt within a few days or even a few hours. Happens all the time. But how do elites avoid incurring bad karma? By making sacrifices to Satan or ET gods or pagan gods or whatever? Does that shield them from karma? Or do they have a lot of good karma to cancel out their bad karma?

One theory I have is that if elites are a different bloodline and breed, then maybe they are so far above us that they don't get bad karma from harming us. For example, if you kill a lot of ants you don't get bad karma from it because you are so far above and superior to the ants, that the universe doesn't punish you for it. Plus ants are mostly zombies anyway without emotion or soul, unlike animals who have emotions. So maybe it works the same way. If someone is a billionaire and so far above us, then he won't incur bad karma for harming other "inferiors"? What do you think?
My guess is that karma is simply a self-fulfilling trajectory established by a sense of guilt. If you're a psychopath who doesn't feel guilt -- no karma.

Is that right -- Clinton didn't want to bomb Serbia but TPTB forced him to? Hadn't heard that. In Serbia they will tell you about Hillary's ownership interest in a Kosovo factory, so if the Clintons didn't initiate the caper, they quickly positioned themselves to get in on the lucre.