If Trump has a high chance of becoming President in 2024, your thoughts?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

If Trump has a high chance of becoming President in 2024, your thoughts?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/be ... s-2583393/

I don't really care for Trump but I was going through an article recently that said he has a high chance of becoming President again in 2024 based on some betting odds because out of all the Republicans he's the most favorite. There are some people that say he's too old and shouldn't run again, they want to take a chance on someone else like Desantis. Unfortunately I never liked the f***er either. I honestly barely even noticed when Trump was President because I didn't pay any attention to it. My mother on the other hand I believe voted for him, since she have a build the wall coffee mug :lol: although my Aunt was a different story because she didn't vote for either Trump or Hilary. The rest of my family cousins and uncles I don't think any of them care for voting so they didn't bother to.

Like I said I'm on neither side Republican or Demo as well. Even if Trump does win, California is still going to suck, America is still going to suck regardless of who gets in. I just want things to return back to how they were before Biden and his gang started purposely f***ing us over out of supreme hatred. So far all the Democrats policies have pissed a lot of people off. Of course leftlist are going to be mad as hell if Trump win again they would rather see us struggle under more Biden since there are some that believe Biden is doing a "good job".

I am curious if Democrats intend to cheat again and if they do, how will everyone respond to it? I doubt another Jan 6 would happen since some people are still regretting that they were involved in this after getting arrested. Another thing is, will Leftist riot or have another break down like they did when Hilary lost in 2016? Are they going to do another 2020 which will be worse?

Trump never struck me as a conservative since I believe he have to still rely on votes from everyone including people who don't identify as anything as far as being a Republican or Democrat goes. I mean has he ever referred to gays as faggots before? I just know people said he use to send out mean tweets all the time on twitter. And I'd wonder what kind of mean tweets were they and who was he directing them at?
Then something else would come to my mind, like did he ever oppose gay marriage or try to have it banned? Although the supreme court tend to control certain things presidents have no control or authority over like abortion laws though they plan to allow the states decide on that and mine has decided babies and newborns have no right to live.

Most people will just vote for who ever they have reason to believe will govern the country a certain way. Often or not they look for who ever shares their views and beliefs, and it's like someone once said on Roosh site "you can't be President or part of Hollywood without making some form of a sacrifice to the Elites." Which means Trump most likely had to do something extreme for him to win the first time since voting never did really matter. Roosh has a deep post on this over on his site regarding Bankers and the voting system in general. He explained a lot about both sides and the whole reason why a two party system exist to begin with and why the powers between them are limited. Even though I said he seemed a bit fakish as far as religion goes, he still speaks some heavy truths about a lot of stuff.

Some people say there will never be another Republican again. I consider myself non Republican, conservative or Leftlist/liberal. Although Liberals today are nothing like the liberals of JFK's time so it's better to just call them Leftlist. So far they've been extremely irritating ever since they took full blown control over the entire country. I don't remember what it was like when Republicans ruled since I didn't pay much attention. I just don't remember the U.S. being in such a shit state that's it's currently in ever since Obama got elected. I was always aware of how bad my home state was deteriorating though no matter who became President. Even in the 1990s California was bad, especially if you were living in L.A. where all the gang violence was, it was on par with Chicago back then in areas like Compton when the crack epidemic hit people were dying every day. Except now things are twice as uglier no matter what city you live in in this state. San Fransisco, Fresno, Oakland, and L.A. however got it much worse than all the other cities in CA, at least I believe so. And we're stuck with Newsom who some people joked about him becoming President due to his young age and "good looks."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Trump has a high chance of becoming President in 2024, your thoughts?

Post by MrMan »

I think Trump has a decent chance of winning the election. I have mixed feelings about Trump. 'Mean tweets' was a big issue. I wonder if Elon Musk is betting on a Trump win, or at least invested in Twitter because that could bring upside potential. If he lifts the censorship, Trump can bring a lot of attention to the platform.

Trump would say extreme bragging things, get his facts mixed up, etc. I don't think he necessarily intentionally lies a lot. He's probably just not careful with the facts. The typical network (left-wing) network seems to have held him to a higher standard of accountability when it comes to conveying the truth than they did themselves.

The bragging and insulting also leads left-wingers who hate his policies to think "How can a man like this be president?" The media kept doing hit jobs on him. He's unreasonable in the way he views the world, too. He doesn't have a normal sense of shame or propriety, but he did seem to keep the national secrets well enough I suppose. I was concerned about that.

But as far as policy goes, he did try to do what he could to create a prosperous economy. I think it might have been a drive for doing something for his legacy. During his presidency, he wanted prosperity. He cut environmental red tape to open pipelines and encourage drilling. If you have $3+ dollars being sucked out of every trucker and regular American's pocket for every tank of gas, that sucks money out of the economy, or at least out of the pockets of the masses.

If you are a Malthusian and think the world is going to run out of resources, you might not like that, but we still get oil from somewhere in the world if we don't cut the red tape and use our own, anyway. It seems like the Democrats have this idea that oil and oil companies are evil, rather than a balanced pragmatic view.

The Democrats seem to be promoting Stacey Abrams as a future candidate for the party. She is a large black woman, with a left-wing agenda, so she makes quite the 'woke' candidate as far as minority status goes. She refused to concede a gubernatorial election from years back, and had demanded re-counts. I think she's down in the polls. I hope she doesn't win there. But I can imagine a dystopian scenario in which she wins, runs for president against Trump. Neither one is likely to concede. Then no matter who loses, there might be protestors riled up on the streets refusing to concede. IF Abrams lost, the network media might be the ones talking about election fraud.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

After early promise Trump proved himself to be shallow, weak, feminine and treacherous. On top of that he is too old.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 10:42 am
After early promise Trump proved himself to be shallow, weak, feminine and treacherous. On top of that he is too old.
He'd be about the same age for a second term that Biden was when he took office. But some people keep their mental faculties at that age. Due to age, I think it is clear that Biden is a one-term president.

IMO, 60's is probably idea for a president, maybe 50's for age.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 10:42 am
LOL, there's more than a grain of truth in this. In addition to crawling to our mortal enemies the jews like every other candidate, Trump even promoted globohomo. Shame! And wtf re: Trump rubbing shoulders with that satanic pedophile-ring Mossad kike Epstein and his satanic jewess Maxwell, daughter of the Israeli master spy. :wink:
https://www.unz.com/wwebb/former-israel ... eli-intel/

I do give Trump some credit for "Trumpocalypse" and being a much needed divisive force, in addition to being kind of funny, and neat stuff purely for entertainment value, like being endorsed several times by Mike Tyson, and by that big guy 50 Cent who kept saying he'd vote Republican if not for his felony and complaining that he doesn't want to pay so much in taxes on his gangster rap earnings. :mrgreen:
All the Trump drama really made the bolshevik dems show their true colors to everyone, even if the neocons and related ZOG bankers and financial "elite" are just as villainous with their agenda, warmongering, etc. They are the world's main threat right now: They'd love us to all be dumb enough to accept them as fellow "conservatives" so they can keep tribal control of the media and promote world war against Russia and very likely China.

Yet I see no alternative than to vote Republican when the time comes, even though I am not registered with a political party: The dems have shown their true bolshevik colors, want to eliminate free speech, enforce vaccine mandates... And you might be right Cornfed about vaccine die-offs in the long run, but there's still more than a few "fully vaccinated" libs and jews out there still drawing breath long enough to vote bolshevik/dem and take away our guns, cancel free speech, mandate medical procedures, legalize pedophilia and more globohomo perversions, fall like chumps for the latest jew war against Russia the halfwits in Ukraine have allowed their ZOG to set up, etc. Now libs are even coming out for war against China, whose Emperor Xi banned public display of faggy men and won't let them landslide all of China straight into globohomo and being divvied up by satanic tranny Ayn Rand jew capitalism.

Did anyone else who's been around for at least a few decades notice that change, by the way, of virtue signalling libs going from mostly anti-war sentiment (which I saw as a good thing), to getting more and more on a pro-war bandwagon since the "President Barack Obama" circle-jerk started? Now they're even worse, and seem to give a thumbs-up on a new jew war just from a few mentions of muh democracy / globohomo 'rights' etc.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

[ not sure how I doubled posted this with nothing in it --> delete :o ]
Last edited by WilliamSmith on May 28th, 2022, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Well, I'm in expansive mode again...

Looking back a bit on the value of divisive politicians:
I'm not able to look favorably on Obama either because of crawling to the jews and taking the ZOG hit out to destroy Gadhafi and Libya (among many other bad things), but even he had at least a few merits:
He turned a lot of neocons/cuckservatives from "We must give up all our liberties to defend freedom/god/etc" to a sentiment more along the lines of "Good lord save us, we're bein' ruled by a mulla-toe muslim from Nigeria, squawk-squawk-squawk."
Shame on you for letting that obese ogress Hilary take out the hit on Libya and for crawling to the jews Obama, but nice work nonetheless on transforming a lot of cuckservatives from necons making excuses for mass murdering neocon wars in the Middle East into justifiably paranoid "fringe" "alt right" types taking red pills LOL. :mrgreen:

Here's the only guy I've ever noticed who I think would make a great president if we could somehow keep him alive long enough to rip the ZOG a new one, LOL. The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan charismatically speaks to his flock about the history of the jew bankers, federal reserve, and financing of world wars:
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Trump has no chance....he will be in his 80s I think and he already showed his hand.....covid vaccine....operation "warpspeed".....look at how that nonsense turned out......then he gets on his knees for Israel like the pawn that he is.....bombs away in afghanistan which is more nonsense based on the 9/11 scam......the federal reserve keeps printing up money......trump sends out checks to everyone....awesome......he is just another controlled clown
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I struggle to understand how anyone could consider voting for him after what he put the country through post-election.
Or as the great Stephen Colbert said:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 5:47 pm
I struggle to understand how anyone could consider voting for him after what he put the country through post-election.
Yeah, obviously it was a golden opportunity for Trump to take personal control of the military, have them exterminate all the traitors who rigged the election and then have them lead volunteer units to wipe out the globalist traitors in general. Millions of those vermin could have been exterminated. If a real man rather than a buffoon like Trump were President he could have gone down as the greatest hero in recorded history.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

I had no idea a lot of you felt so strong about him, wow I am surprised here. lol cause I still see a ton of people sucking on his cock, especially people that voted for him the first time. They believe he's the only one who can "save" America right now from the democrats. i had to stop reading some of those articles because of all the Trump worship, some people even believe he was sent to the American people from GOD. It's crazy insane how much a lot of these old Americans think so positively of him.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 6:36 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 5:47 pm
Yeah, obviously it was a golden opportunity for Trump to take personal control of the military, have them exterminate all the traitors who rigged the election and then have them lead volunteer units to wipe out the globalist traitors in general. Millions of those vermin could have been exterminated. If a real man rather than a buffoon like Trump were President he could have gone down as the greatest hero in recorded history.
lol off topic here. But I have to tell you something Cornfed, when I saw your icon? I started watching the hell out of Duckman recently a few weeks ago :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just hate how stupid he is, and how Burnese is always kicking his ass too. But Cornfed is a good character though.
I use to watch it a lot back when Comedy Central was cool and cable/satelite still worth paying monthly fees for. Every since TV went full blown Leftlist though I haven't watched television in over 5-8 years.