Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 4:06 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 3:55 pm
He should buy a YouTube and Facebook alternative.
He should hire someone like me who understands the issues to manage Parler. The first order of business would be to break the dependence on the app stores.
If he does, please film a day at work and post it. I want to see you following orders from a Black man.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It will be interesting to see whether the Jews try to prosecute Kanye for some sex crime. Apparently that was the problem with Cosby. His crime was trying to buy NBC. Obviously negros aren't allowed to buy major media organisations. That is a Jewish franchise.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some of the Jews' other negro pets are turning on them due to the overtness of their attack on Kanye. If anyone knows where to encourage further anti-grabbler rebellion, they should do so. Here is a tweet from Talbert Swan.

https://twitter.com/TalbertSwan/status/ ... 1196681222
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 6:33 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 4:06 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 3:55 pm
He should buy a YouTube and Facebook alternative.
He should hire someone like me who understands the issues to manage Parler. The first order of business would be to break the dependence on the app stores.
If he does, please film a day at work and post it. I want to see you following orders from a Black man.
That is pretty funny... :lol:
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is an emergent #yetoo movement, where victims who have been deplatformed by the evil Jews tell their stories.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GxyrqAnnYfRp/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is said that Kenye's wealth has dropped from $2B to $500M. This means he was never a billionaire in the first place. In fact no declared billionaires are. It is all effectively on loan from the bad guys.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently Kanye was always a fan of Hitler, Mein Kampf and the Nazis. Based.
He would praise Hitler by saying how incredible it was that he was able to accumulate so much power, and would talk about all the great things he and the Nazi Party achieved for the German people,' a former business executive said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ITLER.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kenye isn't letting up on the grabblers.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1586219587917447168
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 8:34 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 8:30 pm
What makes these people so damn special that they have a bunch of BS protections? No matter what they do, its like people can't say shit at all about them. Hell you can call one out that raped a baby and you would get banned. Makes no damn sense.
The ADL was founded to defend a Jew who raped and murdered a white girl and tried to blame it on a black guy.
Yep, that's exactly right, and the greatest research work nailing down a bulletproof case of Frank's overwhelming guilt was compiled by black researchers from the Nation of Islam Research Group in their outstanding "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" book series, volume 3:
https://noirg.org/articles/the-leo-fran ... -findings/
Mary Phagan's family thanked the NOIRG for their work because she is among those totally opposed to his exoneration, since they're aware of how thoroughly guilty he is.

Those NOI research people are what the modern day crowd calls "based" bigtime, as is Farrakhan: They also brought to light huge amounts of information proving the overwhelming jewish role in the black African enslavement and abuses in the 1st volume, and then (the even bigger bombshells, in my opinion, even though the former is also really important) the way jews systematically undermined and took control over the early black American economy. I'll get back to this subject later, but that is indeed the case.

Here's what good old Ron Unz (who is both jewish, unlike me, and not at all a rabid antisemite like I undoubtedly am LOL) had these words of praise for the book in one of his best American Pravda articles (the link in my sig FYI):
Anonymous works published by heavily-demonized religious-political movements naturally engender considerable caution, but once I began reading the 500 pages of The Leo Frank Case: The Lynching of a Guilty Man I was tremendously impressed by the quality of the historical analysis. I think I have only very rarely encountered a research monograph on a controversial historical event that provided such an enormous wealth of carefully-argued analysis backed by such copious evidence. The authors seemed to display complete mastery of the major secondary literature of the last one hundred years while drawing very heavily upon the various primary sources, including court records, personal correspondence, and contemporaneous publications, with the overwhelming majority of the 1200 footnotes referencing newspaper and magazine articles of that era. The case they made for Frank’s guilt seemed absolutely overwhelming.
Source article from the quote above is also among the best surveys of the abuses and lies of the ADL and its criminal jewish supremacist agenda, not just this particular book:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... n-society/

@WanderingProtagonist I'd guess you'd probably enjoy that Unz article on the ADL, it sheds quite a bit of light on how jews use the ADL and their wider criminal mafia grip on American media and publishing houses (the internet was a major disruption to them btw, which is why they're working so hard to censor that via Google, algos, cancel culture, etc) to spread their lies and do whatever they can to stop Gentiles from exposing them, like all the sources in this post have done so good a job of. (Which explains, by the way, why jews that got into the Amazon.com censorship game banned the NOI's book series without one word of explanation). But FYI to anyone interested, you can still get the NOI books at their store:
https://store.finalcall.com/product-cat ... -and-jews/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 9:27 am

!@#$ING KIKES, THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AND CANCELLED. GOD!@#$ING DAMMIT. JEWS *******REALLY********* !@#$ING PISS ME OFF, BUT THEY'RE GOING TO !@#$ING PAY FOR THIS!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Erm.....
Anyone known what it was he tweeted, meanwhile? :D

Well... I'm sure Andrew Aglin (who is now calling Kanye "God," despite previously being a complete dick about blacks and calling them "niggers" and so on) of Daily Stormer will tell us soon enough, but Elon come on you'd better get Kanye back on Twitter. Though the alternatives are proliferating, this is !@#$ing awesome that Kanye did this for us all, we seriously owe this guy SERIOUS thanks for having the balls to do this when almost no one else does.

Though don't forget Sotomayor, he "said it first," as they say, though seriously almost every major black leader has called out the jews to some extent, Farrakhan and his group being the greatest who have never relented on it, never apologized, knowing the truth is on their side about the jews.

EDIT: LOL!! Well whatever account Cornfed posted was cancelled and suspended by twitters jew / globohomo / cancelculture team, but I guess Kanye's own account wasn't, so I guess he's going off on the jews wherever he can get away with it, but not tweeting it all yet....? :mrgreen:

I decided to leave my all caps rant anyway, it's kinda funny. :D

I probably don't have a big career ahead of me as a celebrated international diplomat or anything like that, but that wasn't my plan in any case, fortunately.

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 9:39 am
I am now a fan of Kanye West. I started to like his political views a few years ago when he became interested in men's rights and against feminism. He's definitely a great guy. Anyone who calls out the Jews and the evils of the Jews is a great person.

I think if a celebrity can awaken and become aware of the Jews, it means that global society has crossed a line of no return for the Jews and that's why their desperation is growing across the West because they're losing control.

@Outcast9428 @Lucas88 @Pixel--Dude

What do you think?
@Tsar
Yeah, I couldn't agree more! TONS of people are finding out about the jews more and more, I think that the combination of going all-in on cancel culture to try to stop people from saying anything jews don't want goys to be able to say + the mass horror of ordinary people watching them pushing stuff like transgenderism on children and pedophilia and BDSM, AND then trying to lockdown everyone and force vaccines and throw so many out of work and ruin their lives AND have the kike occupation government that took over Ukraine get us all into war (very possibly nuclear war) has been opening more and more eyes. Especially when they go on the alt tech sites and its nonstop antisemitism, LOL.

But the blacks rebelling against jews is pure gold to expose these bloodsuckers since they turned the weak whites into such brainwashed self-censoring cucks most of them feel like they can't even criticize their jew slavemasters (GOD FORBID, because... muh holocaust and !@#$, even though the anglocucks are the dumbfucks who fought the war to mass-murder Germans and hand over power to the jew bolsheviks who mass-murdered 10's of millions of Gentile Europeans and Chinese and other people), and the weak self-censoring whites who pretty much worship their satanic jew slavemasters that despise them also largely felt they couldn't even criticize individual black criminals who mug them in the streets since that would be "racist," and yet now all these Gentile cucks (and of course the eternally lying jews) can only call all these based blacks from Farrakhan to Candace O to Ice Cube and now to Kanye "Black white supremacists," LOL. This is awesome. :lol:
It turns out (I didn't know this before recently, because naturally jews try to stop black scholars from publishing this stuff) that the blacks deserves tons of credit for over the ages for continuously rebelling against their jew slave owners (and I will get back to the specifics later in some other thread), even though some blacks would get bought off here and there by their jew slave masters (literally I mean, since jews were the #1 worst culprits in the slave trade that was inundating Brazil, Surinam, and the Caribbean with black African slaves, and later North America too). All the white and other Gentile people, such as plantation owners mainly, who participated in that atrocity were utterly shameful and unforgivable for having any part of that, yet it was definitely the jews who were the worst offenders by far in both trafficking in the enslaved Africans and then exploiting them brutally (and also renting enslaved blacks to Gentile plantation owners). And the jews dominated the slave trade so much that numerous colonies of Gentiles actually passed legislation (the documents exist proving it) to try to stop them from coming in and bringing more and more slaves with them (since the slaves continuously did a good job of rebelling and then intermittently performing raids and wreaking a hideous revenge on the jews and Gentiles in the colonies).
And before that, by the way, there were also waves of expulsions of jews by the Gentiles of Europe who were throwing the jews out of various places in Europe specifically because of their rampant slave-trading, and this is one of those bombshells you never hear about since the jew mafia has had their grip on media/publishing/academia for so long.

Shit, I'm tired and started hitting that pineapple homebrew (what's with pineapples that they turn into rocket fuel so fast, LOL, hey what can I say, I had to start early to make up for last night's hangover), be back in a bit................... :mrgreen:

But yeah, I agree with what you said with "I think if a celebrity can awaken and become aware of the Jews, it means that global society has crossed a line of no return for the Jews and that's why their desperation is growing across the West because they're losing control."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:

Here is the graphic originally posted by Kanye from the twitter account that was subsequently suspended. It shows Jews, and to a lesser extent faggots and non-whites, control essentially all of the mainstream media.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

NBA star Kyrie Irving (a top ten player, best ball handler in the game) is one based dude, very thoughtful and articulate. Took a look at the flat earth material a few years ago, acknowledged that it was worth considering, and caught all kinds of shit for it from smug, brain-dead sports talking heads and the like. Refused to get jabbed and couldn't play home games in Jew York for most of last season, catching all kinds of shit for it. Now he's pissing the Jews off.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... 234620125/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 6:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:

Here is the graphic originally posted by Kanye from the twitter account that was subsequently suspended. It shows Jews, and to a lesser extent faggots and non-whites, control essentially all of the mainstream media.

Why thank you, @Cornfed. :)

Here is a full-res version of that for anyone interested. Lately there's only been more jews and now just look what they've done to Disney, good good, from "Sleeping Beauty" to pushing child transgenderism and getting outed for an internal document stating the repulsive jews who took it over deliberately intended to push it into the new "Disney" feature films. Anyway, yeah, the graphic: