Why are conservatives so stupid?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Why are conservatives so stupid?

Post by Kalinago »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are conservatives so stupid?

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 2:19 pm
https://www.unz.com/article/why-are-con ... so-stupid/

answer:christianity
So did you decide to start serving demons again?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 2:33 pm
Kalinago wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 2:19 pm
https://www.unz.com/article/why-are-con ... so-stupid/

answer:christianity
So did you decide to start serving demons again?
Demons are jewish thought-forms.

I am agnostic.I worship Nature,and their energetic forces which can be observed.it is empirical.

any other diety cannot be proven to exist as people say they do.it's just based on stories.

I think Shiva,ahura mazda,allah,jehova,Buddha are fictions ,with thoughtforms behind them created by the mass mind or kabbalist magic for sure.

I hate Satan.I used to be a theistic Satanist years ago,and Satanists impose all kinds of rules on you like Racial purity,who you can marry and have sex with,you have to support america and white people etc
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

One of the reasons right-wingers are constantly angry and irritable is poor health. Brain illness manifests itself as hypersensitivity and negative thinking. Being an open-minded, curious person who is ready to listen and learn means you are probably healthy. The majority of these nasty Manosphere dwellers are looking for ways to avoid dealing with their poor health, which causes them to be unpleasant, close-minded assholes that healthy women avoid at all costs. The majority of serotonin, an essential neurotransmitter for mental health, is produced in the intestines. Therefore, if you're feeling more depressed or anxious than usual, or even if you regularly contend with mental health issues, taking care of your gut could very well have a positive effect on your mind and mood. Serotonin is also involved in a vast array of biological processes, such as bone health, wound healing, blood coagulation, and sexual desire. These examples are just the tip of the iceberg, as your gut affects myriad other aspects of your physical, mental, and emotional health. I recommend Thorne's Gut Health Test, an at-home stool test that measures good and bad bacteria, pathogens, micronutrients, and much more. This test is validated by science and allows for personalized insights.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: