Is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. the answer?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Robert F Kennedy Jr the answer?

Post by Winston »

Great town hall meeting with RFK Jr. by News Nation. Wow he's on a roll. Can he win?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Robert F Kennedy Jr the answer?

Post by WilliamSmith »

+1 to what @gsjackson said about RFK Jr being the best during the plandemic, but also the wtf moment when he said "climate change deniers" should be jailed, however the even bigger problem IMO is that RFK's not only yet another ZOG politician crawling to the jews, but crawling to the very jews who assassinated his brother and uncle:

Cynthia McKinney and Kevin Barret drawing attention to that on the new and improved Twitter:

https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/sta ... 6049090560
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 30th, 2023, 3:58 pm
I agree with RFK but like he has any real powers...anymore. The Kennedy family is almost liquidated by the Elites.. no longer useful as Manchurian Candidate for the New World Order.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Yeah, ZOG politicians only have any power if they serve their jew masters, but for RFK to do that after the jews murdered his father and uncle seems like an even lower way to sell out than the usual (e.g. Trump crawling to his israeli paymasters even though "Bibi" Netanyahu turned on him and stabbed him in the back after the "Western" jewnited states jews flagrantly stole Trump's election, LOL).
On the other hand... I recall Trump also gave away his large-breasted blond barbie daughter Ivanka or whatever her name is to that beady-eyed treacherous rat-faced kike Kushner (or whatever that asshole's name is), so maybe that's nearly as bad.. :lol:

Oh, and here's the link to that article McKinney and Barrett were linking to:

Did Israel Kill the Kennedys?
https://www.unz.com/article/did-israel- ... kennedies/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. the answer?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out what RFK Jr said about his experience with God and faith and drug addiction. It will definitely touch your heart for sure. I didn't know he was so introspective and genuine. You will be touched by his testimony. It resonates and makes sense.

https://youtu.be/3eqcY-oCcqY
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of the best interviews with RFK Jr. It's 2 and a half hours and covers every important topic and shows how deep and aware and sensible he is.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a piece of shit. He can't even talk.

Throw this piece of garbage in the dumpster.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 7:37 pm
Yeah, it's so lame that the establishment can just put forward one of their own scumbags and people will support him, and in this case they didn't even bother to provide us with a false hope who could talk properly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:

That's not his fault. He has a disorder, but it's been greatly improved after his surgery in Japan. No thanks to the US.

But what does that matter? What he says is honest, true and genuine. And he is very kind, caring, and likable too. He appeals to both the left and right and to independents too. He wants to carry out what his father RFK would have carried out. Doesn't that excite you all?

What is wrong with you guys? Why don't you say something of substance rather than post one line ridicules? That lowers the quality of this thread and the forum. Why can't you guys be higher quality posters? Geez.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you guys think of the other Democratic candidate, Marianne Williamson? She's a famous New Age woman and author. Why is she running for President? Every New Ager knows that spiritual people do not run for president.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 9:27 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

That's not his fault. He has a disorder, but it's been greatly improved after his surgery in Japan. No thanks to the US.

But what does that matter? What he says is honest, true and genuine. And he is very kind, caring, and likable too. He appeals to both the left and right and to independents too. He wants to carry out what his father RFK would have carried out. Doesn't that excite you all?

What is wrong with you guys? Why don't you say something of substance rather than post one line ridicules? That lowers the quality of this thread and the forum. Why can't you guys be higher quality posters? Geez.
Agreed. Just like the people who debate Kennedy -- oh wait, nobody will -- absolutely nothing of substance is offered. You know, if Kennedy were some Trojan horse put forward by the establishment would he really take the trouble to demolish Fauci chapter and verse -- CHAPTER AND VERSE? Just a nice little 150-page booklet would have been sufficient. But a 500-plus page tome that makes it clear beyond any doubt that Fauci long ago should have been imprisoned for life? Would he be under attack by the establishment even worse than Trump ever was if they wanted him in a position of power?

Nobody else here remembers the '60s in the U.S. Except maybe for Teddy for a while, the Kennedys have never been establishment. Why do you think they were murdered? Because JFK threatened to break the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind, and he threatened to take away Israel's nukes and to make AIPAC's forerunners register as a foreign agent. This is the tradition RFK Jr came up under. He has always been a very hard-working and idealistic guy, whose accomplishments as a writer and public interest lawyer dwarf those of his critics.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 11:56 pm
Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 9:27 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

Agreed. Just like the people who debate Kennedy -- oh wait, nobody will -- absolutely nothing of substance is offered. You know, if Kennedy were some Trojan horse put forward by the establishment would he really take the trouble to demolish Fauci chapter and verse -- CHAPTER AND VERSE? Just a nice little 150-page booklet would have been sufficient. But a 500-plus page tome that makes it clear beyond any doubt that Fauci long ago should have been imprisoned for life? Would he be under attack by the establishment even worse than Trump ever was if they wanted him in a position of power?

Nobody else here remembers the '60s in the U.S. Except maybe for Teddy for a while, the Kennedys have never been establishment. Why do you think they were murdered? Because JFK threatened to break the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind, and he threatened to take away Israel's nukes and to make AIPAC's forerunners register as a foreign agent. This is the tradition RFK Jr came up under. He has always been a very hard-working and idealistic guy, whose accomplishments as a writer and public interest lawyer dwarf those of his critics.
What about Michelle Obama for president, should we have the first women and a black one at that ? She is all for the children, just look at her school lunch program.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You know you've entered Biden territory when you are seriously proposing a Kennedy as the answer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 2:45 pm
Wow check out what RFK Jr said about his experience with God and faith and drug addiction.
This is how sycophantic people are to elite scumbags. If I were a drug addict, wouldn't people just think I was a bad person? Yet Robert f'n Kennedy can be a drug addict and then people think he is the cat's pajamas for supposedly stopping being a drug addict after 15 years. If I start doing something stupid like putting my dick in the food blender and then stop doing it, will people think I am awesome as well? Kennedy is even celebrated for using steroids. If I use steroids instead of doing hard exercise, would that make me a better person? If people are going to judge the parasitical elite by completely different standards with the object of groveling to them at the slightest excuse then they deserve every persecution they get from the scum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed will love this. RFK Jr said that Covid is designed to NOT affect Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese, which caused an outrage in the mainstream media.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 3:57 pm
@Cornfed will love this. RFK Jr said that Covid is designed to NOT affect Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese, which caused an outrage in the mainstream media.

I think it's because the little peter races are jealous so they are getting rid of the more well endowed people.
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 3:57 pm

@Winston

Yeah, that impressed me too! The jewmedia is screeching about RFK Jr's "antisemitism" because he actually had the cajones to come out and say this!
I have my doubts about RFK due to the sordid fact he's kissing israeli ass despite the fact the jews and israel assassinated his own family members, but other than that, I pretty much agree with @gsjackson about how as long as guys like Putin and RFK Jr are blasting open more points in the ZOG edifice, I'm not complaining (even if I have my doubts)!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/