How the system works

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How the system works

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 11:18 am
But he seems to have acquired a bit of gravitas over the years, is one of the few lawyers with the chops and the perspective to stand up for civil liberties at the most perilous point in history for them, and is saying all the right things about the most important issues of our time. To me that makes him an ally. I'm not fussy about who comes into the new populist tent. All are welcome if they stand against the demons who clearly are trying to enslave us.
RFK was all in favor of the lockdowns and such. What his type do is come out against that kind of stuff after the fact and attempt to co-opt and misdirect grassroots movements. Like where he correctly says the CDC is corrupt and then says he will direct that corrupt organisation to develop safe vaccines. Completely ridiculous. People really should stop being fooled by these cynical ploys.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 12:40 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 11:18 am
But he seems to have acquired a bit of gravitas over the years, is one of the few lawyers with the chops and the perspective to stand up for civil liberties at the most perilous point in history for them, and is saying all the right things about the most important issues of our time. To me that makes him an ally. I'm not fussy about who comes into the new populist tent. All are welcome if they stand against the demons who clearly are trying to enslave us.
RFK was all in favor of the lockdowns and such. What his type do is come out against that kind of stuff after the fact and attempt to co-opt and misdirect grassroots movements. Like where he correctly says the CDC is corrupt and then says he will direct that corrupt organisation to develop safe vaccines. Completely ridiculous. People really should stop being fooled by these cynical ploys.
You know they say one thing and do another. I am not sure to trust people like RFK.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In general, if someone is identified as part of the Satanic elite, I don't see why you wouldn't just regard them as an enemy given the overwhelming odds of you being right.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 1:53 pm
In general, if someone is identified as part of the Satanic elite, I don't see why you wouldn't just regard them as an enemy given the overwhelming odds of you being right.
Divide and conquer has been always part of their game.. The Satanic Elites brings out some "controlled opposition" to reinforce the Illusion of freedom.
In the end, they are all part of the club.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 1:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Divide and conquer has been always part of their game.. The Satanic Elites brings out some "controlled opposition" to reinforce the Illusion of freedom.
That's right. The Jewish elite every now and then brings out some controlled opposition movement or figure to herd up and control the sheep who didn't fall for the main globalist agenda. People want to believe in those movements and figures because they want a hero, a savior, but in reality the so-called alternatives like Tucker, RFK, Trump and even Vladimir Jewtin put on the same yarmulkes and dance to the same Kabbalistic tune. The whole media is a propaganda theater department. All they show us is the false world that they create. There is still very little legitimate opposition.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 2:10 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 1:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
That's right. The Jewish elite every now and then brings out some controlled opposition movement or figure to herd up and control the sheep who didn't fall for the main globalist agenda. People want to believe in those movements and figures because they want a hero, a savior, but in reality the so-called alternatives like Tucker, RFK, Trump and even Vladimir Jewtin put on the same yarmulkes and dance to the same Kabbalistic tune. The whole media is a propaganda theater department. All they show us is the false world that they create. There is still very little legitimate opposition.
This entire planet is an one giant prison.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you want something to listen to in the background, here is Shiva on Owen Banjamin's show.

https://odysee.com/@OwenBenjamin:6/episode1717:a