Happier by Camping: Let's Live Rent-free on Free Federal Land!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Happier by Camping: Let's Live Rent-free on Free Federal Land!

Post by dancilley »

Hello,

I have a solution for the high cost of living. This could cause you to be much happier. The solution is camping on free federal land.

Are you aware of the millions of acres of free camping land that is available? No less than two-thirds of the entire state of Nevada is free land.

Free camping land can be BLM land, or it can be National Forest land, or others.

This is the federal land interactive map: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index. ... d729bc03f7

I only came to the realization of this about two years ago.

Last year, I camped on BLM land.

When you camp, you can defecate in the ground, and bury toilet paper with it.

This is not a joke by the way.

The American standard of living is so high, that people are used to having to spend $2,000 on rent now, for a one-bedroom apartment.

This solution will make you healthier and happier.

The plan is this: We will identify a location that is near Los Angeles, CA, that is near public transportation, such as a bus stop or a train station, that is about one hour walking distance away.

So, even if you don't have a bicycle, you can still live relatively conveniently to a job.

Every person will bring their own equipment (tent, etc.)

We will set up a village of tents in a general area. You can choose to set up your tent wherever you want, but we will have a central gathering place that has chairs, tables, stoves, campfire, etc.

When you defecate, you are supposed to find a spot that is 200 feet away from trails, and bodies of water. You dig a hole as shallow as six to eight inches deep, you defecate, and you can bury toilet paper with it.

If you just want to urinate, you just do it on the land like a dog (but it is supposed to be 200 feet away from trails, etc. also).

The cost of indoor plumbing is expensive. This will reduce the cost of living dramatically so that you are more at-ease. No rent to pay, no plumbing repairs to make, etc.

So, we will build a camping community, and be happier living a low cost of living. It is better than renting an apartment, because it is rent-free, and you can locate your tent wherever you want, away from people.

We will buy fresh produce from industrial wholesale warehouses which will be fresh and save money.

We will barbecue and it will smell amazing.

The air quality will be good too.

We will take pictures of our group and we will develop a reputation of healthy and happy people, so people will be attracted to us. The more people, we attract, the faster we will attract more.

We will attract females to our group because they sense we are successful and safe.

Like no one does this, so we will attract a lot of females, because females supposedly love hiking, camping, etc.

When you travel to the camp, you will have to walk or bicycle to it (no e-bikes are allowed by the way), and doing so each day will be good exercise.

We will transport water to the site.

Depending on what time of year it is, it may be illegal to have a campfire due to fire restrictions (but you can use propane).

In the summer during the day, it can be 100+ degrees, so I want to figure out a way to air-condition the tents. We can each have a generator that runs on gasoline or propane, which will supply power to each tent. The generator can be located away from the tent using an extension cord, so that you can't really smell the exhaust hopefully.

In the winter, you can have a propane heater in your tent. You can buy these heaters at Walmart. You can buy a lot of equipment at Walmart, like sleeping bags, good-quality fold-able chairs and tables, storage containers, 5-gallon water bottles, propane, camping stoves, ice chests, batteries, lanterns that run on kerosene, flashlights, batteries, etc.

This could change lives. It is a healthier lifestyle, and rent-free, so you will be at-ease and not stressing out about money.

We will attract females because we will look so healthy and happy. Imagine being introduced to a virgin female, and you marry her. We could hold weddings at the camp site.

Then, you sleep with her every night. You can set up your tent as far away as you want, distancing yourself from all people. You would literally finally be able to express yourself authentically and not hold back. Having this freedom is extremely valuable.

The only "catch" to this is, you have to move 25 miles away every 14 days. But that is 14 straight days that you can live at one site.

After 14 days, on the 15th day, we will pack up and move everything to a different site that is at least 25 miles away, and set up there, and repeat the process. Then, 14 days later, we could move back to the original spot (if no other unaffiliated campers happen to be there).

The entire Angeles National Forest is available. The advantage last year to the adjacent BLM land, was that campfires were allowed (in the summer). On the USFS (National Forest land), campfires were not allowed in the summer. In the summer, it may be too warm at night anyway to even feel like having a campfire.

I actually camped last year. Here are a few photos from late August of 2022:

This is me trying to find the BLM land during when the temperature reached 100 degrees. I was running, and had a gallon of water with me. I failed to reach the land because I had to turn back in order to get back on the train. But I took this picture:

This is the first time I found BLM land (a different area). It was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. Where I am standing is at the summit, the top of this very steep mountain. The air is noticeably clean, but you can see the freeway from here. This site is a BLM parcel on the north side of the Angeles National Forest, about one hour walking distance away from the train station. The train arrives as early as 4am-ish in the morning, so you could commute into Santa Clarita for a job if you wanted to:

This is a photo of me the morning after camping at the BLM parcel I was trying to find in the first photo above. This is near Castaic Lake (see the lake in the background). It seems to take about 1.5 hours to reach the site by walking from the bus stop. The bus goes to a transit center, where you can take another bus to a train station in Santa Clarita. The train goes to Downtown Los Angeles. The bus costs $1, but if you have a train ticket, it's free:

Right now, I have a hand truck which I can use to transport food and water. Later, we could rent a pickup truck for a day and haul food and water to the campsite. That seems to be pretty efficient.

Living this way will allow you to save income. You will feel well-off financially. You will be mentally healthier. Everyone will be. We will have an abundance of money for everything we need: potable water, purified water, whole plant foods, eggs, supplies, propane, gasoline, equipment, etc. I will do my best to provide these resources for the community, if anyone runs out. Everyone should provide their own resources, but I will go into town and provide resources every day. We will never run out of water or food or power, if everyone uses the resources properly. We will have to learn to use water in a way that is different from normal, but once we learn how to use it conservatively, we will be used to it.

So, if you are interested in this, then post below.

Imagine living this way indefinitely, and producing babies. You could literally engage in sexual reproduction without restraint because the cost of living is so low. To me, reproduction is the priority in life. You will never be happy if you are aware that you could be reproducing faster than you are now.

We will become so attractive, that we will attract many females for each man. We want every man in our group to be maximally reproductive. Imagine every man being fully happy and vibrant and alive, like how Winston is in his photos with so many females. Every female in the group will also be maximally reproductive. Imagine living in a society where every person gets to have sex whenever they want to.

Eventually, we will probably buy land. My goal is to build a gated community where everyone has a house, etc....but until then, I will enjoy the process of building our community from nothing, and enjoying every day.

In order to be in a healthy and happy state of mind each day, and enjoy the process each day, to be as healthy as possible, we should strive to live a lifestyle without the use of:

- illegal drugs
- marijuana
- alcohol
- tobacco
- caffeine
- oil
- refined sugar

By the way, I am using a laptop that is borrowed from a public library (for a six-month period), and it comes with a hotspot. I am not sure how well the internet would work at the campsite, but I can help you get a laptop if you don't have one. We will figure out a way to provide fast internet access to everyone. Imagine if we continuously post on social media about how healthy and happy and reproductive we are. We can build a large village very quickly.

This lifestyle could change society...because people will realize they are struggling. We will free them of concern, take the weight off their shoulders, etc. Imagine being able to reliably transform a person from a state of boredom/depression/anxiety, etc., into a physically fit, vibrant and alive, expressive person who is maximally productive and reproductive!
Last edited by dancilley on April 24th, 2023, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier by Camping: Let's Live Rent-free on Free Federal Land!

Post by dancilley »

Also, as we walk to and from and campsite, we will get into better shape, especially because we will be eating a high-carb, low-fat diet. Here is an example of what will happen:

Let's say you are overweight. Over time, you will lose all the fat and look like this:

Or this:

Then, if you work out your upper body, you will look like this after two weeks:

And you will look like this after a total of four weeks only:

So, imagine how this lifestyle could change your life. We can cause males to become chad-like, and females to become hot!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@dancilley

You might be onto something there. You can go tell the girls on the street in California about the opportunity to join a polygynous camping community where they can defecate right on the ground. Make sure to mention that part. That is the hot button selling point issue. :)

You might be one to something, but I see a few problems with your plan:

1. Virgin girls
2 Polygyny
3. Defecating on the ground

Let's start with the virgin girls. I'm all for it. But the odds of the girls you recruit for your cult... I mean camp... being virgins is pretty low. Especially if you combine it with polygyny. Most girls aren't going to go for that, and most of those who would, I imagine, would not be virgins, and they want multiple guys or be into lesbianism. Virginity and polygyny work for ethnic subgroups where that is the culture and religions that incorporate both, like Mormonism... which nowadays would mean the Mormon offshoots persecuted by the larger Mormon organization which abandoned polygamy.

A problem with defecating on the ground is that the pictures you show us are basically desert, and there are hills. So someone on a hill can see someone half a mile away defecating on the ground. So you need a defecation tent. You might even spring for digging an outhouse style hole and having people cover it up.

As far as a tent city goes, that might actually work if the cost of living is high enough and there is legally campable land in walking range of a bus stop. Can you camp in two locations, leaving each after 24 days or so? If you did, that would be two locations to memorize. What about some kind of off-road vehicle or bus to take members of your commune/camping club from the bus stop to the site along with water and supplies. Suppose you had 20 or 30 people to camp with. If one of them is on disability, he can sit at the camp and make sure no one ransacks the tents.

If you wanted to do it, just leave out all the stuff like no sugar, breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth, polygyny, marrying virgin teens, etc. As the founder, you might function as the informal mayor of the place. If you got people interested in camping to save money and have a little community, then maybe you could talk to them about your vision for a commune. My guess is the left-wing hippie Gen-Ys who might join are unlikely to be virgins. I don't think you have the sinister Machiavellian style charisma to turn the group into the type of near cult you describe.

There are a lot of homeless people all over. I've seen it even in small towns in the US. I would imagine southern California has it bad. If you could get the homeless in San Francisco to camp legally a mile from a bus stop on the extremities of the interconnected city area, a lot of people might benefit. I don't know if San Francisco has any desert close enough to make the situation you describe work for northern California, and I would imagine it gets a little cooler up that way sometimes.

In any case, unless you started a cult first, your camping community might attract drug addicts and drunks, too.