American women have completely turned me into an asshole.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Killhoffa wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:I was so fed up with WW before I left...who knows what I would have done if I stayed in the west.

I found myself not being so "nice" to them anymore.

Quite frankly, I stop bothering with them and had NO interest at all in getting to know them.

I didn't get to the point of telling any of them off in the way that you did...but I think if I ever go back to the west I will tell some bitches off. It would be such a pressure valve release, especially since they have no power over me anymore.
This is something I deal with right now! With all AW, I've found that I've become very bitter, and often doubt if it would be different once I start traveling abroad. I'm from the south and growing up I thought it was a county thing/ then a state thing/ then a regional issue. I'm a Carrier/Trucker and travel all 48 States now, I do see a difference in some areas of the women in certain parts, but they still have entitlement issues, and some of them stair at you as though your from another planet. Which in some areas it is small enough for the local people to easily recognize someone they've never seen before. My best example of this was when I went to Rock springs Wyoming to deliver a load. I could feel their eyes on me, no biggie as I'm used to I've been an outcast my whole life, because I'm different and don't do what everyone else does. I don't follow the "HEARD". I do me......
Don't knock it!! There is a place abroad for you, guy.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

S_Parc wrote:BTW, I've been asked, is there a difference between let's say a douchebag and a dirtbag?

I'd assumed that they were synonymous but I was told that a douchebag had distinct qualities, not universally found in dirtbags.
I think dirtbags and douchebags are pretty much the same. Watch this video, it describes the type of men women in America go for! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: American women have completely turned me into an asshole

Post by terminator »

manly5000 wrote:Hey gang,

I feel like the final nail in the coffin has been hammered. This morning as I was leaving the gym through the two sets of doors at the entrance, this typical chick was following me out and didn't say "thanks" when I held the first door open after going through it. So I let the second door slam in her face, and then cut her off (accidentally to be honest) on the stairs going down to the parking lot, where she goes "Are you SERIOUS?" Didn't even look back, and didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt either.

If anything, it felt good. DAMN good.

So I've completely become an asshole. A PROUD asshole. I guess that's what happens when a subset of people beat you down and mistreat you long enough.

Now I just have to figure out how to lose the grudge once I leave and go abroad... I don't think it'll be too tough though because all along I've been sure to remind myself that non-western women are completely different.

Anyone else go through the same transformation in the US/West before moving abroad? Did you have any problems wiping the slate clean before interacting with foreign women?
Well, men treat other men like shit, so since women want equality, it's only fitting to treat them like shit too. Men will NEVER unite and be brothers so I've given up on any Men's Movement making a difference. Just wait for the Economic collapse and start taking what you want.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Yep it's no better here in Canada. I used to be the all gentleman, opening and holding doors for women. But nowadays, I don't do shit for them as they are simply not worth it.

However, once I'm outside the Western/Anglosphere, I'm a gentleman again and I'm very nicely treated by the ladies.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

No woman can turn you into a asshole without your permission. If women who did you wrong were rude to you because when they were nice to men the men treated them bad. So maybe those women who did you wrong feel like men turned them into assholes. It's no different.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I'm in Cambodia now, and there are lots of American/western tourists in the area I am in (a beach city). THere's lots of backpackers and they are really obnoxious and annoying people. They just all congregate on the beach and act like total idiots, as if they are back at home, "partying".

And yea, lots of western and American women here too, but the funny thing I notice is how the majority of white women here seem to be SINGLE (that is, they have no men with them and thus no husbands or boyfriends), and how around 80 percent of white men here have asian girlfriends.

It's quite nice to see, so many white men here happy with asian girls, whereas all the white women only hang out with each other (that is, they cannot find any men interested in them).

White women are considered as crap in Asia. The local men and especially not the foreign men will touch them. Why would they want a bitchy white woman when they can get a sexy, submissive, hot little Asian girl?

White women are outclassed and outranked here, which is why the vast majority of expats here are men. Cambodia and Asia in general doesn't treat western women like the princesses that they falsely believe themselves to be.

I wish American women would just go f**k off and leave the rest of the world alone. Let us men have our paradise, and the women can have their dysfunctional feminist "paradise" back home in America.

America is such a f***ed place, man. I hope it f***ing collapses and all these feminist bitches get put back in their place. Women are simply out of f***ing control in America. American women are like wild animals. Perhaps only Islam can stop feminism at this point?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:No woman can turn you into a asshole without your permission. If women who did you wrong were rude to you because when they were nice to men the men treated them bad. So maybe those women who did you wrong feel like men turned them into assholes. It's no different.
It's those bitches faults for associating with the kind of men (bad boys and jerks) who treated them badly. No one FORCED them to hang around such asshole men.

Bitches could have easily hung out with "nice guys", but the dumb bitches think nice guys are boring.

Cunts get exactly what they deserve in the end.

As for American women? They are toxic waste. Avoid them totally, man. They are literally not worth the time. Save up, and move abroad. There are so many jobs you can get as a foreigner in Asia, like as an English teacher or something.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I'm in Cambodia now, and there are lots of American/western tourists in the area I am in (a beach city). THere's lots of backpackers and they are really obnoxious and annoying people. They just all congregate on the beach and act like total idiots, as if they are back at home, "partying".

And yea, lots of western and American women here too, but the funny thing I notice is how the majority of white women here seem to be SINGLE (that is, they have no men with them and thus no husbands or boyfriends), and how around 80 percent of white men here have asian girlfriends.

It's quite nice to see, so many white men here happy with asian girls, whereas all the white women only hang out with each other (that is, they cannot find any men interested in them).

White women are considered as crap in Asia. The local men and especially not the foreign men will touch them. Why would they want a bitchy white woman when they can get a sexy, submissive, hot little Asian girl?

White women are outclassed and outranked here, which is why the vast majority of expats here are men. Cambodia and Asia in general doesn't treat western women like the princesses that they falsely believe themselves to be.

I wish American women would just go f**k off and leave the rest of the world alone. Let us men have our paradise, and the women can have their dysfunctional feminist "paradise" back home in America.

America is such a f***ed place, man. I hope it f***ing collapses and all these feminist bitches get put back in their place. Women are simply out of f***ing control in America. American women are like wild animals. Perhaps only Islam can stop feminism at this point?

You are right. Even here in Lithuania I've seen american women bitching and being their usual anti social selves. But also I've seen a lot of cocky american guys here thinking they are god's gift and also being completely ignorant about the country which is a real shame cause idiots like those always make the rest of us look bad in the eyes of the world.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:No woman can turn you into a asshole without your permission. If women who did you wrong were rude to you because when they were nice to men the men treated them bad. So maybe those women who did you wrong feel like men turned them into assholes. It's no different.
It's those bitches faults for associating with the kind of men (bad boys and jerks) who treated them badly. No one FORCED them to hang around such asshole men.

Bitches could have easily hung out with "nice guys", but the dumb bitches think nice guys are boring.

c**ts get exactly what they deserve in the end.

As for American women? They are toxic waste. Avoid them totally, man. They are literally not worth the time. Save up, and move abroad. There are so many jobs you can get as a foreigner in Asia, like as an English teacher or something.
That's exactly my point man, the women could say it's the men's fault for hanging with rude bitches and passing good women because she is not blonde or big breasted or whatever. Men could of hung around nice women yet they choose bitches and got burned. See what I'm saying? But I don'y blame you for feeling fed up with crappy women and I agree going overseas will be more quanity of quality women with great traditions.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I'm in Cambodia now, and there are lots of American/western tourists in the area I am in (a beach city). THere's lots of backpackers and they are really obnoxious and annoying people. They just all congregate on the beach and act like total idiots, as if they are back at home, "partying".

I am starting to notice how annoying the tourist are here especially the white females where i am i can relate to this post.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

skateboardstephen wrote:I am starting to notice how annoying the tourist are here -- especially the white females where I am. I can relate to this post.
And what country are you in?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I can't stand the backpackers... I saw them as soon as I got to the airport. They were all sleeping and laying around on the FLOOR in dirty old clothes and old bags looking like they were homeless. It's not that they looked poor, but the fact that they had no class or manners.

Another instance I had to sit next to a backpacker couple on my second leg flight into Bangkok and instead of asking me to move so they could get to their seats, they stood on the seats behind them and just climbed over to reach their seat as if they were little kids at home climbing on a sofa. It was just uncalled for and unnecessary! The couple were at least 25-28 years old.

expatasiaseeker wrote:I wish American women would just go f**k off and leave the rest of the world alone. Let us men have our paradise, and the women can have their dysfunctional feminist "paradise" back home in America.
[
Yea, no s***. If you notice, western women (and the white knights) always try to build a case that western men go to places like SE Asia to participate in the sex trade. And not just sex, but they always try to build the case that all guys are going to SE Asia to be with underage girls.

Look at TBN (religious channel), they're always trying to show women in SE Asia as abused and battered women and that it's the sick western man who is preying on these young poor girls. The western media never shows the side that many western men are preyed on by foreign women and have been left with empty bank accounts and broken hearts.

I could not believe it... Even a person I knew for years accused me of going to Thailand to only have sex with women. I mean, this person I know is a friend of my mom and she's a FAT OLD CUNT! Never really had any problems with the lady but once she told that to my mom I disowned the b***** for life.

What??? I'm not allowed to pursue happiness? I'm not allowed to leave the country? I'm not allowed to have sex?

In fact, this is a topic all in itself because I'm tired of simple minded people always assuming that a specific country only has one thing to offer. It's so bad that now I'm never telling anybody where I'm going or where I have been because people just think of the worse based on what they have seen on TV.

I mean s***. Do you know how many people I had to listen to tell me about Hangover 2 (never even seen the movie) when they found out I came back from Thailand? Wow! If this is all people know about the world they need to go back and get a refund for all the money they spent on their *education*.

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: American women have completely turned me into an asshole

Post by matthewcoury »

manly5000 wrote:Hey gang,

I feel like the final nail in the coffin has been hammered. This morning as I was leaving the gym through the two sets of doors at the entrance, this typical chick was following me out and didn't say "thanks" when I held the first door open after going through it. So I let the second door slam in her face, and then cut her off (accidentally to be honest) on the stairs going down to the parking lot, where she goes "Are you SERIOUS?" Didn't even look back, and didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt either.

If anything, it felt good. DAMN good.

So I've completely become an asshole. A PROUD asshole. I guess that's what happens when a subset of people beat you down and mistreat you long enough.

Now I just have to figure out how to lose the grudge once I leave and go abroad... I don't think it'll be too tough though because all along I've been sure to remind myself that non-western women are completely different.

Anyone else go through the same transformation in the US/West before moving abroad? Did you have any problems wiping the slate clean before interacting with foreign women?
yep...they turned me into a criminal and a druggie....i even wrote a book about my life story...anyone else notice this crap on facebook "look at me...im ugly without my makeup making the duck face and you still cant have me!" feminist empowerment crap being shoved right in our faces