Do girls get asked out by guys every time they go on public?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I knew a chick here in Okla. that literally looks like she can be the late Andre The Giant's daughter (cro-magnum forehead, heavy bones, White, o'beast, 6'3") and my friend found out that the girl's sister had said that she had to snatch the phone away from "Andrea The Giant" just to text him that the reason why she stopped dating him without Andrea-The-Giant's explanation is because his d.ick was too small for her! :shock:

You know a woman is a s.lut if she said that his d.ick is too small and they have never gotten into an argument about anything. Just horrible women. Damn lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
droid wrote:They've told me about land-whale waitresses that get $100 tips from desperate losers trying to date them.
#TrumpCard
Replace 'waitresses' with the term 'strippers in the strip club'
#Fixed :-(
haha you got that right....fat women able to get work in the strip club now
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't believe it. Maybe women who go to night clubs. Maybe even women on college campuses. Shy girls probably don't get hit on a lot. Really pretty ones probably don't get hit on a lot. Really ugly ones probably don't get hit on a lot. The 5 to 8 range probably gets the most attention.