America To Allow Women To Serve In Combat

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: America To Allow Women To Serve In Combat

Post by traveller »

No wife of mine shall be allowed such an extreme high danger job such as military, law enforcement, iron working, anything that often has a lot of fatalities and severe/critical injuries. If anyone I married got killed on the job, even serving the country and/or keeping the peace, I would be absolutely crushed, heartbroken, and likely even despaired. Yes, I know the Bible says that if one's spouse dies, the surviving spouse is free to marry someone else. But the death of a spouse still hurts terribly. Especially if that spouse dies suddenly at a young age.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women in America want equal rights, with that comes equal responsibility.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Women in America want equal rights, with that comes equal responsibility.

Image Image
Jamesbond, I couldn't agree more with that statement!!! The liberals and feminists can now have their cake and eat it too!!!! Please jamesbond checkout this recent article from the Denver Post entitled:

"PENTAGON'S OPENING ALL COMBAT ROLES TO WOMEN COULD SUBJECT THEM TO A MILITARY DRAFT"
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/c ... t-question
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Jamesbond, I couldn't agree more with that statement!!! The liberals and feminists can now have their cake and eat it too!!!! Please jamesbond checkout this recent article from the Denver Post entitled:

"PENTAGON'S OPENING ALL COMBAT ROLES TO WOMEN COULD SUBJECT THEM TO A MILITARY DRAFT"
Thanks for the article. Women in America have always wanted equal rights, ok ladies have fun serving on the front lines of combat. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Jamesbond, I couldn't agree more with that statement!!! The liberals and feminists can now have their cake and eat it too!!!! Please jamesbond checkout this recent article from the Denver Post entitled:

Thanks for the article. Women in America have always equal rights, ok ladies have fun serving on the front lines of combat. :D
Please checkout this article entitled:

"US COMMANDOS SAY NO TO WOMEN IN SPECIAL OPERATIONS JOBS"
http://www.news.yahoo.com/us-commandos- ... itics.html
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I wonder why the USA has lost in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now in Syria?

Being a politically correct faggot is more important than winning a war.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

WW III will be starting soon but this time US women will be drafted.

Top U.S. generals: Women should have to register for draft
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-m ... SKCN0VB1UR
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:WW III will be starting soon but this time US women will be drafted.

Top U.S. generals: Women should have to register for draft
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-m ... SKCN0VB1UR
Alright, it's about time. I am all for women serving in combat, as long as it's an ALL FEMALE combat unit. This way no men will be hurt trying to defend these women.

I want to see women fight ISIS all by themselves. Feminists often say, "women can do anything a man can do and do it better." OK ladies, have fun on the front lines fighting terrorists all by yourselves. :lol:

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

See, I think women CAN do combative things, but I figure it makes more sense for her to be "defending the keep." The women might make good snipers or saboteurs & certainly have need of combative abilities if there are enemies around, but I don't think the other stuff is something they are as aptly aligned for. On a lot of levels, it makes sense- the women would be the ones around while the men go off & do stuff in enemy territory, first off. For another, them being around/nearby for their families is a good idea. The man doesn't seem to get homesick as quickly & the little kids probably miss their mother more than their father.

It's kind of like the way that the woman tends to be better able to generally run the house, but the man tend to be better able to handle when house is on fire. I think the women would be doing a lot when the men are away, but would also need to defend it if the need came up. The men would be doing more "offensive" defense, basically. I also think a woman way out like that would be in a more precarious situation than a man, and not just from the enemies or the surrounding culture.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Turd Flinging Monkey (who himself served in the military) regarding women being drafted by the military.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A news reporter goes around and asks men and women what they think about making women register for the draft.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:

Thanks for the article. Women in America have always wanted equal rights, ok ladies have fun serving on the front lines of combat. :D

Jamesbond check out this link from infowars.com

WHY DRAFTING WOMEN IS A TERRIBLE IDEA- Only a small portion of deaths occur in combat:

http://www.infowars.com/why-drafting-wo ... rible-idea
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

And Retards wonder why America spends so much on its military and cannot win a f***ing war.

Lost in Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and got out asses kicked again in Afghanistan.

America will only lose every war to come. Women in the military are only good at getting killed and getting raped. They are f***ing worthless.