Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by jamesbond »

Gavin McInnes of TheRebel.media looks at Chelsea Handler's new Netflix show. He says she looks like a lonely spinster who wants every women to be one too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWxfn0grqkY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Empowered “spinsters” like Chelsea Handler are annoying

Post by Hero »

That woman is pure evil. She had two abortions when she was 16 and bragged about them.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Chelsea is nothing more than doo-doo on a stick with legs. And Elizabeth Gilbert, who divorced her husband to be in a lesbian relationship with a cancer victim is the prime example that mental illness has plagued American women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Quiet_observer wrote:... Elizabeth Gilbert, who divorced her 2nd, green card seeking husband to be in a lesbian relationship with a cancer victim is the prime example that mental illness has plagued American women.
Well, why not? How many women can say they rode the carousel and made plenty of coin on the book and movie rights?
Here's a chance to seem relevant a little bit longer, especially to those women who tried to follow in her footsteps and didn't get a happily ever after..
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:Gavin McInnes of TheRebel.media looks at Chelsea Handler's new Netflix show. He says she looks like a lonely spinster who wants every women to be one too.
This is why trads are untrustworthy. His implication is that some innocent man somewhere should've had her inflicted upon his sanity and finances. NO. :x
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:... Elizabeth Gilbert, who divorced her 2nd, green card seeking husband to be in a lesbian relationship with a cancer victim is the prime example that mental illness has plagued American women.
Well, why not? How many women can say they rode the carousel and made plenty of coin on the book and movie rights?
Here's a chance to seem relevant a little bit longer, especially to those women who tried to follow in her footsteps and didn't get a happily ever after.. [/color]
Great catch there, Teal. It was her Second green card seeking husband she divorced.
But lets be real. Do you honestly think her story is going to empower women who tried to follow in her footsteps and failed? Maybe/maybe not. Her story captivates women who have curiosities about approaching life the way she did. Which is problematic because she was extremely successful.... And women tend to be more "Monkey see, Monkey do" than men. I hate saying that, but what I see here every day validates that seemingly bogus claim.

And to some degree, this is what THE REBEL is on about in this video. Tho im not a fan of his, Its all a nasty trap. The carousel is the trap. The christian woman knows this - But look at where shes been before she 'found god' and you quickly realize very very very few women can resist the carousel. Ya, no thanks, god. Nice try, but shes probably missionary style exclusive now shes with you. No thanks, god. Ive been a good boy - you can do me one better than this.. XD
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Quiet_observer wrote:Great catch there, Teal. It was her Second green card seeking husband she divorced.
But lets be real. Do you honestly think her story is going to empower women who tried to follow in her footsteps and failed? Maybe/maybe not. Her story captivates women who have curiosities about approaching life the way she did. Which is problematic because she was extremely successful.... And women tend to be more "Monkey see, Monkey do" than men. I hate saying that, but what I see here every day validates that seemingly bogus claim.

Not empowered, but certainly enticed to at least buy her next book.
Quiet_observer wrote:And to some degree, this is what THE REBEL is on about in this video. Tho im not a fan of his, Its all a nasty trap. The carousel is the trap. The christian woman knows this - But look at where shes been before she 'found god' and you quickly realize very very very few women can resist the carousel. Ya, no thanks, god. Nice try, but shes probably missionary style exclusive now shes with you. No thanks, god. Ive been a good boy - you can do me one better than this.. XD
C'mon, you know you want to cape up and rescue your very own ... :lol:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmcxfqn-w4[/youtube]

Or if you like them a bit fairer skinned... :lol:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPuKnQjug0o[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:Great catch there, Teal. It was her Second green card seeking husband she divorced.

Not empowered, but certainly enticed to at least buy her next book.
Quiet_observer wrote:And to some degree, this is what THE REBEL is on about in this video. Tho im not a fan of his, Its all a nasty trap. The carousel is the trap. The christian woman knows this - But look at where shes been before she 'found god' and you quickly realize very very very few women can resist the carousel. Ya, no thanks, god. Nice try, but shes probably missionary style exclusive now shes with you. No thanks, god. Ive been a good boy - you can do me one better than this.. XD
:lol:

Good one, Im am not a captain save a ho. And I am no christian. hahah. Wait till you see the subject matter of my next post.... ;)
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 12th, 2016, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.