Does an American women, have the right to complain?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jrigole
Freshman Poster

Does an American women, have the right to complain?

Post by jrigole »

Does an American women, have the right to complain? When she travels to Europe every single European child shows her a piece of paper that is written by Tom Leykis that says that American women are, with the usual exceptions, out-and-out bitches.

Avoid American Women When Possible

in Tip Of The Day

There. I said it.

American women are, with the usual exceptions, out-and-out bitches. They are raised with one goal in mind: to get you to sign a contract obligating you to hand over half of everything you have and to fund their desire to reproduce. And they will do whatever they have to do to accomplish their goal of getting you to marry them. Sex as a loss leader just the way that Albertson's sells six-packs of Pepsi for 99 cents? Absolutely. Laugh at your bad jokes? You bet. Do anything and everything you want sexually (until the contract is safely signed)? By all means.

Don't you know the drill by now? If not, visit your local supermarket at about 10 AM any weekday and it is there in front of you: the truth in all its glory. 180 pounders who have chopped their hair off and who slog around in leggings or sweat pants screaming and yelling at a passel of kids that some poor hostage is paying for.

These human Cinnabons are the ballbusters who do practically nothing during the day and then complain about all of the things you forget to do or don't do well enough for their liking. How many of you sit watching the late night replay of tonight's Tampa Bay Rays or Memphis Grizzlies game or Poker After Dark at your local bar rather than go home and be told that, once again, you failed to remember to take out the garbage?

When I see these chicks gathering at Starbucks during the day, I think of the poor slobs who are paying for those five dollar lattes. They have their daily meetings of the Beaten Dogs' Club at Hooters, your local sports bar, bowling alleys, and your neighborhood barber shop. Some of these guys are the IT guys at your office who never go home. At radio stations, they are the Chief Engineers who are, amazingly, always on call. Ever wonder why some people are so devoted to their jobs? Even notice that those who are so devoted are almost never women?

As many of you know, I am America's Original Feminist. That is why I insist on total equality. Starting with the dinner tab, ladies. Then, let's move on to the lifting of heavy objects or getting up to let one of you cows sit down on the bus. Never going to happen because I believe in Gender Equality. Sure I'll give you my seat: right after you iron my shirt and make me some f***ing lunch! And when is the last time you ladies did something like that? 1970? American women have been trained to be "strong" and "in charge." Great. If I needed to be with someone like that, I'd marry a Marine.

I stopped dating American women long ago because I was tired of hearing about all the things that were wrong with me or about how inadequate I am. The women of Latin America (and their daughters) may have tempers, but even after an argument, they will always ask if you've eaten today and if you took a jacket to work. And sex? Any time, any place. They know that being 180 pounds is unacceptable, and cutting their hair off? It just doesn't happen! I haven't been to a bowling alley or a Hooters in years, and I believe that this is why. For the most part, foreign women just don't see marriage as a permanent visit to the gravy train. Some students live in parts of the country where women of other cultures are few and far between. My advice? Move!

Thank God for our liberal immigration policy!

Courtesy: http://www.leykis101.com/tip-of-the-day ... n-possible

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... n-possible

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: Does an American women, have the right to complain?

Post by re85with »

If they are spoiled, arrogant, evil, malignant, then they don't.

It is easy for many people to complain but they are too lazy to make a change...
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D