Gym Hoes acting like victims

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Gym Hoes acting like victims

Post by Outcast9428 »

69ixine wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 2:48 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 12:43 pm
@Natural_Born_Cynic and @69ixine That’s why casual sex more specifically is a bad idea. Get to know the girl, learn what kind of person she is and who she hangs out with before having sex.
@Outcast9428 ,I will likely fall into temptation sometime in the future and use a prostitute,or fall into fornication with one of the girls in real life I usually meet that want to really fornicate with me,I am a man of the flesh,it is my only weakness in sin,that said my INTENTION is to wait until marriage,hopefully with Christ's intervention I will have the method and means to find or attain a Suitable wife he wants for me,one day soon!

That said,It by necessity cannot be in america simply because of the #MeToo Laws in place.

Women in america can use these laws when it benefits them,and power corrupts.

You are always at her mercy with these laws.

I myself feel that you cannot get to know women that well as a concept,as they are always a certain way to impress you if they like you in the beginning.

@Natural_Born_Cynic should be careful with prostitutes because of STDs,and I can say for a fact they transfer spirits through sex,it is not something I personally recommend,but it is a more logical choice than dating or marrying in the west with these weaponized #metoo laws.

My personal plan is to find a woman from either East Asia/southeastasia,Latin america etc even maybe Egypt(1 million of them there ,last choice) to be my wife that is Pentecostal or evangelico,and not have sex until marriage,which is my lofty goal,which only can Christ can keep me on,since the lust of women is my greatest weakness.

Don't misunderstand me here,I just believe men should be careful of situations like this.
Fair enough, for the record, I do think prostitution is okay as a temporary matter. Guys have needs of course. I just think using prostitutes as a long term solution is a bad idea.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 2:47 pm
@Natural_Born_Cynic Traditionally, weddings are paid for by the girl’s parents. Would you not buy a house given the opportunity? Can’t really include the mortgage because it’s either pay for a house or pay for apartment rent.

Married couples have way more sex then singles do… https://www.huffpost.com/entry/want-mor ... bb9372aff2

Only 18% of married couples are defined as sexless. If you get married your chances of being sexless are only 18%. Even then, some of that is within your control.

You’ve fallen for liberal propaganda designed to convince men not to marry and reproduce.
Wait until your "Babe" or "Honey Bunny" gain lot of weight because of constant diet of GMO foods, having kids and turn into a Land Whale. Your sex life drops to zero unless your into Big & Beautiful fatty women :lol: That's what America is campaigning and virtue signaling nowadays.

And If she decides that she doesn't love you any more thanks to constant feminist propaganda, her mainstream friends, and constant access to social media and initiate the divorce then your done. She and the government court system would split you in half and you have to pay alimony even though your babe is cheating on you with another guy or you end up in jail. You will be glad you have fallen to the "liberal propaganda" not to marry and reproduce like me. :wink: America has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

https://www.petrellilaw.com/divorce-sta ... %20divorce.

Just saying.... I hope your relationship goes well. For real. I definitely pray for you.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
@Natural_Born_Cynic and @69ixine That’s why casual sex more specifically is a bad idea. Get to know the girl, learn what kind of person she is and who she hangs out with before having sex.
@Outcast9428 ,I will likely fall into temptation sometime in the future and use a prostitute,or fall into fornication with one of the girls in real life I usually meet that want to really fornicate with me,I am a man of the flesh,it is my only weakness in sin,that said my INTENTION is to wait until marriage,hopefully with Christ's intervention I will have the method and means to find or attain a Suitable wife he wants for me,one day soon!

That said,It by necessity cannot be in america simply because of the #MeToo Laws in place.

I myself feel that you cannot get to know women that well as a concept,as they are always a certain way to impress you if they like you in the beginning.

@Natural_Born_Cynic should be careful with prostitutes because of STDs,and I can say for a fact they transfer spirits through sex,it is not something I personally recommend,but it is a more logical choice than dating or marrying in the west with these weaponized #metoo laws.

My personal plan is to find a woman from either East Asia/southeastasia,Latin america etc even maybe Egypt(1 million of them there ,last choice) to be my wife that is Pentecostal or evangelico,and not have sex until marriage,which is my lofty goal,which only can Christ can keep me on,since the lust of women is my greatest weakness.

Don't misunderstand me here,I just believe men should be careful of situations like this.
Thanks for the warning. I don't really care what Outcast wants to do, it's his life.
I am just saying if you want sex then It is better to stop by in European country that legalized P2P while you get to tour around Europe.
Get some different p*ssy while vacationing in Europe. Back in the U.S P2P is Illegal in most states except some parts of Nevada. Getting
P2P is really dangerous and expensive because Americans are Prudish yet they love to put lot of violence in their movies.

In my opinion, marriage is a very poor "Return of Investment" for me. Yes you get some sex from your wife, but what happen if she have a kid and she prioritize in caring for the kid instead of you? And her personality can change... and she has to be the one who constantly wants to "Keep up with the Jones" and buy expensive stuff just to show off to her friends... I am very frugal guy and I really hate to see money wasted on bling bling instead of saved up for investments.. Not to mention, you have to get a house tied with 30 year mortgage, expensive furniture, expensive car, child's education expense, expensive wedding, etc. Most American women are financially illiterate and heavily entitled. No thanks. I would rather not spend tens of thousands on some stupid americ*nt, put my money into investments, get dividends every month, and move to a cheaper and friendlier country, and have the time of my life in Europe.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 6:38 pm
69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

Thanks for the warning. I don't really care what Outcast wants to do, it's his life.
I am just saying if you want sex then It is better to stop by in European country that legalized P2P while you get to tour around Europe.
Get some different p*ssy while vacationing in Europe. Back in the U.S P2P is Illegal in most states except some parts of Nevada. Getting
P2P is really dangerous and expensive because Americans are Prudish yet they love to put lot of violence in their movies.

In my opinion, marriage is a very poor "Return of Investment" for me. Yes you get some sex from your wife, but what happen if she have a kid and she prioritize in caring for the kid instead of you? And her personality can change... and she has to be the one who constantly wants to "Keep up with the Jones" and buy expensive stuff just to show off to her friends... I am very frugal guy and I really hate to see money wasted on bling bling instead of saved up for investments.. Not to mention, you have to get a house tied with 30 year mortgage, expensive furniture, expensive car, child's education expense, expensive wedding, etc. Most American women are financially illiterate and heavily entitled. No thanks. I would rather not spend tens of thousands on some stupid americ*nt, put my money into investments, get dividends every month, and move to a cheaper and friendlier country, and have the time of my life in Europe.
Brother,I wouldn't say marriage is a poor investment,it just is in the mechanized world.

Say you saved up money and bought a few houses in ethiopia to rent out,found a hot ethiopian wife,and lived off the proceeds,then marriage would not be a bad investment and you'd have a good girl too.

this is all situational and relative.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
April 28th, 2023, 4:09 pm
69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

Brother,I wouldn't say marriage is a poor investment,it just is in the mechanized world.

Say you saved up money and bought a few houses in ethiopia to rent out,found a hot ethiopian wife,and lived off the proceeds,then marriage would not be a bad investment and you'd have a good girl too.

I don't know about Ethiopian women though.
And what about you? Do YOU want to get married?
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

April 29th, 2023, 6:03 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

if shes 1.hot 2.sweet and good and chaste 3.I have financial control over her and 4.outside america,then yeah,why not?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 6:47 pm
April 29th, 2023, 6:03 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

if shes 1.hot 2.sweet and good and chaste 3.I have financial control over her and 4.outside america,then yeah,why not?
The Poor "Return of Investment" I was talking about is when you marry American woman in America. That would be a double whammy
death sentence for me.

Well me too.. If I am not in America, the girl is hot, sweet, chaste, and I am the main breadwinner, the people in the country isn't a stuck up asshole, and friendly, cost of living is lower. I would marry.