A blog by an American woman about foreign men

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

that girl is retarded

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

***JP*** wrote:Typical picky AW. Always having the high standards and being shallow. Good reason why not to date them. I just love how their faces look when I reject them to the point of humiliating them too. I know it's rude but we gotta show these AW that us average guys can be just as vicious as them. I pretty much show them that not all average guys are desperate to be with them like they always think.
I like your attitude, man. Yes, American women NEED to be humiliated, even if it requires extra effort on our part. They have become so puffed up, that they need to be taken down a few notches. So yes, humiliate and insult American women at every opportunity you get.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Re: A blog by an American woman about foreign men

Post by AmericanEvil »

jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:As I said in another thread, the best countries are ones where men don't approach women, as this gives you a much higher chance and more options available. It also means there will be more single women.
German men aren't the most brazen men in Europe, I would say the Italians probably take that one, so a German man usually won't approach you. It's the same situation as with Dutch men, you will probably have to approach him if you're interested.
Dutch men won't approach you. I think if you are interested in a Dutch man, YOU need to approach HIM.
Hmm, so I guess Germany, Switzerland (German speaking part) and the Netherlands are probably the best countries in Europe for men? Can anyone confirm this?
Yes, your right, in countries where men are aggressively pursuing women (like the US, Canda, UK and Australia), the women are NOT going to flirt with men, why should they? They have a whole bunch of guys asking them out. Also, they are going to be more picky about what guys they go out with, since they have so many options.

Here is a quote from a German woman, who now lives in the US, in regards to the dating scene in Germany (where men don't pursue women so much) to the dating scene in the US (where the men are very aggressive in pursuing women).

"I'm a German native but I live in the states now and I'm not planning on going back. I just love how men treat women over here. They know how to flirt and be considerate(yes, I do like it when a man opens the door for me). And it's not just American men, Hispanics and different Latin cultures are pretty good at making a women feel special as well.

With German Guys it's just like pulling teeth. Even if you know the guy likes you, he's still not going to make any moves. German men don't even know how to give a decent compliment to a woman and have no clue about the art of smooth talking. I think it's a lost cause!"

I got this quote from the responses to this article (that our forum member OzGuy put up recently).

http://berlin.cafebabel.com/en/post/200 ... ht-flirten
The root of the problem is MANGINAS. If there wasn't so many f***ing pathetic son of a bitch MANGINAS in America, the women wouldn't be so out of control.

It is the fault of MANGINAS for causing this problem in teh first place.

And I do not feel ANY pity for any man who gets destroyed in divorce by an American woman. Why? Because he MUST have been a MANGINA in the first place to have even considered marriage to such a bitch.

In the end, manginas get exactly what they deserve. The woman abuses him, cheats on him, and then robs him thru the divorce court and leaves. I only wish MORE MANGINAS would get destroyed. So actually, we should be thankful that the more extreme feminism gets, the more it will wake up these pathetic faggot manginas.

95 percent of American men make me f***ing sick. They are such pathetic little shits. They are not men at all. They are like little girls, with testicles attached.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: A blog by an American woman about foreign men

Post by ***JP*** »

AmericanEvil wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
OzGuy wrote:As I said in another thread, the best countries are ones where men don't approach women, as this gives you a much higher chance and more options available. It also means there will be more single women.
German men aren't the most brazen men in Europe, I would say the Italians probably take that one, so a German man usually won't approach you. It's the same situation as with Dutch men, you will probably have to approach him if you're interested.
Dutch men won't approach you. I think if you are interested in a Dutch man, YOU need to approach HIM.
Hmm, so I guess Germany, Switzerland (German speaking part) and the Netherlands are probably the best countries in Europe for men? Can anyone confirm this?
Yes, your right, in countries where men are aggressively pursuing women (like the US, Canda, UK and Australia), the women are NOT going to flirt with men, why should they? They have a whole bunch of guys asking them out. Also, they are going to be more picky about what guys they go out with, since they have so many options.

Here is a quote from a German woman, who now lives in the US, in regards to the dating scene in Germany (where men don't pursue women so much) to the dating scene in the US (where the men are very aggressive in pursuing women).

"I'm a German native but I live in the states now and I'm not planning on going back. I just love how men treat women over here. They know how to flirt and be considerate(yes, I do like it when a man opens the door for me). And it's not just American men, Hispanics and different Latin cultures are pretty good at making a women feel special as well.

With German Guys it's just like pulling teeth. Even if you know the guy likes you, he's still not going to make any moves. German men don't even know how to give a decent compliment to a woman and have no clue about the art of smooth talking. I think it's a lost cause!"

I got this quote from the responses to this article (that our forum member OzGuy put up recently).

http://berlin.cafebabel.com/en/post/200 ... ht-flirten
The root of the problem is MANGINAS. If there wasn't so many f***ing pathetic son of a bitch MANGINAS in America, the women wouldn't be so out of control.

It is the fault of MANGINAS for causing this problem in teh first place.

And I do not feel ANY pity for any man who gets destroyed in divorce by an American woman. Why? Because he MUST have been a MANGINA in the first place to have even considered marriage to such a bitch.

In the end, manginas get exactly what they deserve. The woman abuses him, cheats on him, and then robs him thru the divorce court and leaves. I only wish MORE MANGINAS would get destroyed. So actually, we should be thankful that the more extreme feminism gets, the more it will wake up these pathetic faggot manginas.

95 percent of American men make me f***ing sick. They are such pathetic little shits. They are not men at all. They are like little girls, with testicles attached.

Those 95% of the manginas can have those toxic assets we call AW. I sure as hell don't want them and don't need them. I found greener pastures elsewhere. I guess I'm repeating myself too often but a lot of the readers of this site haven't taken the extra step to date abroad and seek better quality women. Like I said those 95% can have those fat, spoiled, tattooed AW, BW and any women from western countries. After I woke up from this matrix my life has been much better and I'm never looking back again to these toxic women. Men start waking up. Things are not getting any better, the best way to make this message clear to these feminazis is to date abroad and show them that the good guys are not gonna sit around and wait while these toxic women get banged by every bad boy and players.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Yeh we get it here too, legal age is 16 for girls here, women hate men who go with younger girls, they think they are better than them, even though they look like dog shit!