Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Women generally mature faster than men and they have to because time is not on their side when settling down to have children. The window for women is much shorter than men for producing healthy offspring.
This has been misinterpreted by feminists for generations now. Women do not mature emotionally or mentally faster than men. The female body matures faster than the male body does. Meaning women reach puberty faster than men. It has nothing to do with the mind. It is only about the body.
That is not true their minds do as well, as to weather you like their way of thinking is a whole nother story.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Ignore the female protagonist label and concentrate on the greater message in the movie and in the books...
That's funny. I watched the movie over a month ago and I didnt have a problem with it being a female protagonist. You really underestimate us here.
Hollywood is Zionist propaganda plain and simple.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Post by Moretorque »

Jackal wrote:
I don't really think that American women think that a guy is a "creep" in the same sense that the Taiwanese are paranoid. I think that American women are a different beast altogether, and that what they're really always preoccupied with, is eugenic perfection in males. American females regard as a "creep" any guy who isn't at least six feet tall, with a pronounced chin, a jock physique, and, in general, Ken doll good Aryan looks. And money is important, too, but not nearly as important as the physiological eugenics. So, in good Germanic fashion, I think what they're mainly concerned about, is somehow being contaminated by the mere presence of the inferior.

America is mentally diseased on a level that I really don't think even you, with all your incredibly rare understanding of how bad things are here, fully understand. America is, now more than ever, a Germano-eugenicist death camp, wrapped in the facade of "capitalism" and "corporatism" and "pop culture" and blah, blah, blah. But it's all about covertly advancing the genetic omnipresence of the Teutonic physiological ideal.

Think me crazy if you like by insisting on all this, but I'll go to my grave knowing I'm 100% right about all of it.
He makes a few good points, but ironically, he ends up imitating the very system that he wants to fight against by bashing Germans. Many Americans and feminists love to bash all things Germanic and equate them with evil. The simple message sent out by the American media is "Everything Jewish is pure and good; everything Germanic is evil and degenerate." This is why Germans are frequently portrayed as villains or dominatrixes in American movies.

Growing up in the northeast, I always got the message that the ideal man had to be a mixture of Irish and Italian features, and heavily Germanic or Scandanavian features were seen as foreign and much less desirable.

It's easy for non-white guys to get angry and start ranting about "Germanic this" and "Germanic that" but there are as many different types of white people as there are different types of black people, Asians, etc.

Germany has a history that extends far before World War II. The OP should be ashamed of using the propaganda of the American Zionists. Most Germans today are normal people who couldn't give a shit about eugenics.

Yes, AWs are f***ed up creatures who might very well care about eugenics. Perhaps they could be compared to Nazi scientists, but most Germans are NOT Nazis.

If anything, the upper class in America trace their roots back to the British, so there may indeed be an "Anglo-Saxon ideal"--but this is not at all the same as a "Germanic ideal."
Yaa their $hit is pretty deep isn't it, anybody who believes the credit monopolies version of the past is not very well informed.

Yes Mr. Wu, you should try and become a little more informed before our master's who are the ones making history up as they go along shut this information off.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Post by Moretorque »

Jackal wrote:
I don't really think that American women think that a guy is a "creep" in the same sense that the Taiwanese are paranoid. I think that American women are a different beast altogether, and that what they're really always preoccupied with, is eugenic perfection in males. American females regard as a "creep" any guy who isn't at least six feet tall, with a pronounced chin, a jock physique, and, in general, Ken doll good Aryan looks. And money is important, too, but not nearly as important as the physiological eugenics. So, in good Germanic fashion, I think what they're mainly concerned about, is somehow being contaminated by the mere presence of the inferior.

America is mentally diseased on a level that I really don't think even you, with all your incredibly rare understanding of how bad things are here, fully understand. America is, now more than ever, a Germano-eugenicist death camp, wrapped in the facade of "capitalism" and "corporatism" and "pop culture" and blah, blah, blah. But it's all about covertly advancing the genetic omnipresence of the Teutonic physiological ideal.

Think me crazy if you like by insisting on all this, but I'll go to my grave knowing I'm 100% right about all of it.
He makes a few good points, but ironically, he ends up imitating the very system that he wants to fight against by bashing Germans. Many Americans and feminists love to bash all things Germanic and equate them with evil. The simple message sent out by the American media is "Everything Jewish is pure and good; everything Germanic is evil and degenerate." This is why Germans are frequently portrayed as villains or dominatrixes in American movies.

Growing up in the northeast, I always got the message that the ideal man had to be a mixture of Irish and Italian features, and heavily Germanic or Scandanavian features were seen as foreign and much less desirable.

It's easy for non-white guys to get angry and start ranting about "Germanic this" and "Germanic that" but there are as many different types of white people as there are different types of black people, Asians, etc.

Germany has a history that extends far before World War II. The OP should be ashamed of using the propaganda of the American Zionists. Most Germans today are normal people who couldn't give a shit about eugenics.

Yes, AWs are f***ed up creatures who might very well care about eugenics. Perhaps they could be compared to Nazi scientists, but most Germans are NOT Nazis.

If anything, the upper class in America trace their roots back to the British, so there may indeed be an "Anglo-Saxon ideal"--but this is not at all the same as a "Germanic ideal."
Yaa their $hit is pretty deep isn't it, anybody who believes the credit monopolies version of the past is not very well informed.

Yes Mr. Wu, you should try and become a little more informed before our master's who are the ones making history up as they go along shut this information off.
Time to Hide!
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Honestly though, arnt you guys obsessed with Eugenics as well?

so many people here want a blond, white skin blue eye female...why? Its simple eugenics...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mrmillersd wrote:Honestly though, arnt you guys obsessed with Eugenics as well?

so many people here want a blond, white skin blue eye female...why? Its simple eugenics...
I like Asians and Latinas personally. Even black girls turn me on more than blonds.

However, after reading many experiences on this forum, I'm wondering if my Asian kids will be f*cked in the future.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Maverick wrote:

I like Asians and Latinas personally. Even black girls turn me on more than blonds.

However, after reading many experiences on this forum, I'm wondering if my Asian kids will be f*cked in the future.
If we do not do something to stop the destruction of the planets eco system and like now they are screwed.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa us men are real superficial when it comes down to it, women at least in alot of cases advance to an emotional level. For us guy's it's all visual for the most part.

I think women of all races are beautiful as long as they are under 30 :D . I must admit for the most part some European women can be the most beautiful in my opinion.

Fairer Skinned women do not wear as well over time, however when all the elements come together in that 1 in a million beauty the lighter haired women and the way their skin tans golden bronze and the wild colored eyes and some of their other structural attributes bone wise to me make the most desired looking package but like I stated the widow is short from like 16 to max 30ish .
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Not really.

If you put a hot bod latina, asian, black, or blonde whiteey, etc.. together in the same picture i'd probably have to draw a straw to figure out who to f**k.

For women it's a bit different because women are looking at men more in the sense of status and provider. Race has class connotations in most countries whereas for men a hot bod and pretty face is what it is. I think men are a bit more egalitarian about who men want to f**k. Whereas women are very class/status orientated.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Repatriate wrote:

Not really.

If you put a hot bod latina, asian, black, or blonde whiteey, etc.. together in the same picture i'd probably have to draw a straw to figure out who to f**k.

For women it's a bit different because women are looking at men more in the sense of status and provider. Race has class connotations in most countries whereas for men a hot bod and pretty face is what it is. I think men are a bit more egalitarian about who men want to f**k. Whereas women are very class/status orientated.
Yaa they are but they still want good genes.
Time to Hide!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I was going to say the same thing but kept my mouth shut..hoping someone else would point that out.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Exactly...would you want a woman with a history of dwarfism or tay sachs genes?

What is wrong with women caring about eugenics? it is the most important feature of biological survival. Tall manly men simply have more desirable genes....

the point is YES. if you are a short male, then your genes will cause future generations to be shorter. This shortness will lend them a disadvantage in their own dating pool. Thus this could be seen as contamination, as you are introducing a set of genes that will give their own offspring a disadvantage in mate selection. This is detrimental to future generations.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mrmillersd wrote:Exactly...would you want a woman with a history of dwarfism or tay sachs genes?

What is wrong with women caring about eugenics? it is the most important feature of biological survival. Tall manly men simply have more desirable genes....

the point is YES. if you are a short male, then your genes will cause future generations to be shorter. This shortness will lend them a disadvantage in their own dating pool. Thus this could be seen as contamination, as you are introducing a set of genes that will give their own offspring a disadvantage in mate selection. This is detrimental to future generations.
Yes, but this only serves as a social function. Being tall and manly does not guarantee survival in today's world. Was it useful thousands of years ago? Sure. Today it's simply trendy (much like being white is).

The eugenics that exists today is much like Nazi eugenics. It is exclusion based on racism/heightism/classism for no tangible reason. It's basically just a lot of people doing what they are told without understanding why they're doing it.

I'm a short guy. Has this limited my dating pool? Possibly, but I have dated pretty girls that were much taller than me. If anything, my dating pool was limited in the US because of my desire to not be a p***y and not be controlled by my girlfriends.

Luckily, in this world, intelligence is what actually provides one with advantages in life (as opposed to the perceived advantages of the other traits). Thus, any person that does not fit the eugenic mold for whatever reason (be it race, height, social status, looks, or job/education) can be the ones to truly prosper with intelligence.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I always wondered about the Ta Sachs and why the Ashkenazi are a carrier of it, what is it?

This is alot of the problem with what on going on, from what I can see alot of the people with less desirable genes seem to be reproducing alot and this may well lead to a condition just like the movie Idiocracy.

This is not far fetched, right now for whatever reason less intelligent people seem to be breeding more? White Europeans are not keeping their #'s up and fading. I am not saying whites are superior by any means but I must admit I would rather be a white male human being over anybody else even though things suck for them right now with all the social engineering going on.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 23rd, 2013, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Not really.

Yaa they are but they still want good genes.
Yeah but a lot of women also hook up with criminals, bad boys, and other degenerates with mood disorders etc.. because they are alphas. It's not all physical traits but mental that are passed on too.