Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

OzGuy wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
" I do not respond to general messages with 'hi, how are you? or people who send friend requests without having spoken before! Please do not contact me if this is all you intend to do! I would like to make meaningful friendships on here and I am not interested in romance! " - british lady

"Looking for a nice chat. How about to impress me?;)
AT LEAST KNOW MY NAME WHEN YOU WRITE ME, it's written twice in this profile. Thank you " - http://www.interpals.net/nafanya ( a RUSSIAN lady )
I don't even bother with those profiles.
all in all this foreign women thing online is full angry foreign women about men. and its over trivial things. like saying " hi, hello how are you" or " i want to get to know you".
Although this one might seem strange to westerners, I think I know why. Most Europeans (especially conservative countries like Germany) do not like superficial chit-chat. In Anglo countries such as the US, "how are you" seems to be a standard generic greeting, often with no sincerity. In foreign countries they will only ask close friends "how are you" - not strangers they just met. So I think this one of more of a cultural thing.
which is funny because these comments are coming from countries where there is more women then men.
It always amazes me that no matter the ratio of women to men (especially in Anglo countries) women are still picky. Most of them would simply remain single. In Australia there are a few towns where the number of women outnumber men (mainly tourism towns). I hear these women are still as picky as ever, despite there being fewer men. They simply just remain single and bitch about how "there are no decent men" instead of lowering their ridiculously high standards.
1. like i said they are ALL like this. all the profiles. very few of them aren't.

2. your probably right with the hi how are you thing.

3. yes women are very very PICKY. No matter if their are more women in the club then men. they still choose to be picky. ugh. BUT...i female friend of mine from turkey told me her uncle is talking to a few russian gals. she told me they are so easy to get. hahaa..so like i said...if your in person its even better. women are so weird.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

You are exaggerating, ssjparris. Yes, there are profiles on Interpals that make me shake my head (US and abroad) but the ones you found are definitely in the minority. I am doing extremely well on this site and I am not hyping this up. It is one of the best sites I have ever been on.

If a girl is getting 50 dudes saying "hi, how are you?" I would say the same thing in my profile. It is not a very creative way to start off a conversation.

My tips:

1. Read the entire profiles.

2. Ask a question about something you saw in the profile to message to the girl.

3. Do not compliment. Do not do it. You are better off complimenting when you get to know her like 50 or so conversations later. You will be rewarded, trust me! These girls do not want 2345554 guys saying the same shit. Being different does help.

My response rate? I would say for every 10 messages I send, I say about 7 or 8 of them respond. Like OzGuy said...Avoid the profiles ssjparris has showed. There are the minority. Yes, many women do have restrictions on their profiles like age restrictions, will not communicate with people from certain countries, etc. It is done for a reason. I have been on this site long enough and talked to women about the type of men that message them and all of what they do is justified.

If you take off your rose tinted glasses for a second and use the site to your advantage, you will get the results I have. I talk to men on the website too. I do want to meet as many cool people as I can.

Oh yeah, I am talking to a Ukrainian woman (28 years old, married and has a son) and I have no problems talking to her. Many of these girls do have boyfriends. I made a comment on this Russian girl's picture (she is one of my best friends on Interpals) and she got offended when I said "that's my girl." She has a boyfriend and I didn't even know. You have to be careful sometimes. Many of these women do have boyfriends and husbands. That's why the women say they are not looking to flirt or have relationships because they are already taken.

Many of these women are single and women that are at least an 8 on a 10 scale. Just use the site with an open mind like I have and you will reap the benefits. I had about 8 contacts on my Skype and now I have 50 contacts. This was in a span on a month.

I was talking to a Korean chick that likes black guys and we talked everyday and now she won't talk to me anymore. I asked her on Skype and on Interpals as to why, but no response. This happens and I wouldn't worry about it.

Be open and use the site. I am learning so much right now and meeting some cool men and women. I am glad I made another profile on the site. Since I woke up this morning at 10 am, I have been talking on this site ever since. I am talking to a new girl from Brazil that wanted me to message her. So, it's up to you fellas!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

ssjparris wrote:pretty much EVERY profile has something anti male in it. man can some body please tell me why women think like this. the REAL reason. not because lots of men are approaching them. because they still check their friend request box anyways. can a woman please tell me what is on your mind when lots of men respond and ask for a friend request. foreign women HATE this for some reason.
Despite popular myths and beliefs, men are far more romantic/sexual than women. Women can want to meet men just as friends, but there will always be a romantic/sexual incentive when a man is trying to meet a woman. Western males dominate the internet, and therefore are also bound to dominate any kind of site in which they can meet women from the comfort of their own homes. So women on this site are probably bombarded with "hey bbz how are you? xxx" type messages from dumb, desperate Anglo males, many of whom are probably looking for cam sex/dirty chats. Unlike dateinasia for example (a blatant swindling site), there is no financial incentive for women to join so they will not simply comply with whatever you say/however old you are/however you look in the hopes of obtaining financial support/a visa. Just keep it 100% casual and non-flirtatious, like you're talking to another person rather than a female. Relationships are meant to develop from friendships anyway.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote: 3. Do not compliment. Do not do it. You are better off complimenting when you get to know her like 50 or so conversations later. You will be rewarded, trust me! These girls do not want 2345554 guys saying the same shit. Being different does help.
Especially about her looks, even if she is hot. NEVER compliment a woman about her looks unless she does it to you first. Otherwise you will only further inflate her ego. She will then use this to her advantage to get whatever she wants.

I guess its also a bit of reverse psychology in action, because she is almost expecting guys to say "you're really pretty" or "you're hot" etc. Women know they are a thing of beauty, and this is what they want to hear. Do not give them this. Compliment them on their intelligence instead, as they don't usually expect this.

If a woman compliments me on my looks, then i'll say something like "thanks, you're not so bad yourself".

Also don't appear to be desperate, women can smell it a mile off. Let her be the first to initiate some conversations with you, why should you make all the effort in initiating conversation?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

OzGuy wrote:
PhxSosa wrote: 3. Do not compliment. Do not do it. You are better off complimenting when you get to know her like 50 or so conversations later. You will be rewarded, trust me! These girls do not want 2345554 guys saying the same shit. Being different does help.
Especially about her looks, even if she is hot. NEVER compliment a woman about her looks unless she does it to you first. Otherwise you will only further inflate her ego. She will then use this to her advantage to get whatever she wants.

I guess its also a bit of reverse psychology in action, because she is almost expecting guys to say "you're really pretty" or "you're hot" etc. Women know they are a thing of beauty, and this is what they want to hear. Do not give them this. Compliment them on their intelligence instead, as they don't usually expect this.

If a woman compliments me on my looks, then i'll say something like "thanks, you're not so bad yourself".

Also don't appear to be desperate, women can smell it a mile off. Let her be the first to initiate some conversations with you, why should you make all the effort in initiating conversation?
Yes but do compliment the country she's from. Even if you were to say "the women in your country are very beautiful" it would probably be fine. Many women from countries like the Philippines where people are very nationalistic will actually be more flattered by a compliment to their country than if you were to say something about her, and it won't appear as flirting (or "escalating" in PUA Jew rhetoric).
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

lavezzi wrote: Yes but do compliment the country she's from. Even if you were to say "the women in your country are very beautiful" it would probably be fine. Many women from countries like the Philippines where people are very nationalistic will actually be more flattered by a compliment to their country than if you were to say something about her, and it won't appear as flirting (or "escalating" in PUA Jew rhetoric).

Agreed. Not just about the women of their country either, but also other aspects such as the culture, the natural beauty, etc. Take a real interest in their country.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

After reading this thread I registered and spent a few hours on the site. Looked at tons of profiles. In that time not ONE person looked at mine.

Honestly, all I see on that site are a slew of white knight faggots kissing up to the girls in every single profile I looked at. And I ran across quite a few profiles where the girl's attitude reminded me of POF and OKC.

Online sucks, period. In the US or anywhere else. What a waste of f***ing time.
Last edited by manly5000 on April 8th, 2012, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

That is a big problem. They need to politely say they have a boyfriend or husband. Why keep quite about it. Instead they give rude messeges. Telling you to not flirt or read her profile first before contacting.

It's like big game you have to play. If your interested you have to act like your their friend first. Especially when it comes to sex. Lots of games there. There is a lot of trickery on The dating game. Including with foreign women.

For me I personally detest this interpals.net thing and sticking to dating sites now.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

manly5000 wrote:After reading this thread I registered and spent a few hours on the site. Looked at tons of profiles. In that time not ONE person looked at mine.

Honestly, all I see on that site are a slew of white knight faggots kissing up to the girls in every single profile I looked at. And I ran across quite a few profiles where the girl's attitude reminded me of POF and OKC.

Online sucks, period. In the US or anywhere else. What a waste of f***ing time.
I agree 100% . With you. Overall it turns foreign women into angry shrews.

Phoenix Sosa is probably getting responses because of the way he looks. 2pac shukar. All women seem to like that look.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

manly5000 wrote:After reading this thread I registered and spent a few hours on the site. Looked at tons of profiles. In that time not ONE person looked at mine.

Online sucks, period. In the US or anywhere else.
You also have to remember that it is now 3am in most parts of Europe, not many are going to be online. Give it until its night time over there and things might be a little better.

POF is the worst dating site there is. OKC has a good concept with the matching thing, but the girls there tend to be very picky, probably because they look at your questions and if one of them doesn't agree with them then they won't respond.

Yep, online does suck, its a woman's market. You'd have much better success by actually going to another country and meeting girls in person.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I agree 100% . With you. Overall it turns foreign women into angry shrews.

PhxSosa is probably getting responses because of the way he looks. 2pac shukar. All women seem to like that look.
Yep, no matter what anybody says, the "thugalicious" look is a turn-on world wide. Soon the average guy won't stand a chance ANYWHERE. And I'm not trying to knock PhxSosa or his success on this site, more power to him, but for an average dude like me who's growing long hair, and refuses to white knight ANY women, it's a waste of f***ing time.

You also have to remember that it is now 3am in most parts of Europe, not many are going to be online. Give it until its night time over there and things might be a little better.

POF is the worst dating site there is. OKC has a good concept with the matching thing, but the girls there tend to be very picky, probably because they look at your questions and if one of them doesn't agree with them then they won't respond.

Yep, online does suck, its a woman's market. You'd have much better success by actually going to another country and meeting girls in person.
I've been looking at profiles in Latin America and the Philippines. Mostly LA. So they're on our time schedule and the PI is 12 hours ahead, so 9-10am.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

This site sounds great so far, but it's just not for me at this chapter in my life. I much prefer approaching women in real life, and as someone else had mentioned, I just don't want to deal with the probability of inflated egos. I've chatted with foreign women online, using various sites, but I still feel a connection when I am face-to-face. Hell, even western women can come off as "perfect" via email and sexy pictures. But, best of luck to you guys there. One thing we all need are positive distractions until we are financially prepared to leave America!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

And while I'm on the subject, I just absolutely can't stand MEN anymore, at least those who haven't swallowed the red pill. Every time I hear some white knight dipshit compliment a girl or supplicate to a girl I want to beat the ever-loving bejeezus out of him and take him out of the gene pool. Men with their incessant p***y-begging have hastened the ruination of women all over the world and it's all going to bleed into the few remaining countries that haven't been tainted before a lot of us have a chance to go to these places. Seeing how these "foreign" women on sites like Interpals act (along with their entourage of WK pussybeggars) has proven that to me.

f**k.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

manly5000 wrote:And while I'm on the subject, I just absolutely can't stand MEN anymore, at least those who haven't swallowed the red pill. Every time I hear some white knight dipshit compliment a girl or supplicate to a girl I want to beat the ever-loving bejeezus out of him and take him out of the gene pool. Men with their incessant p***y-begging have hastened the ruination of women all over the world and it's all going to bleed into the few remaining countries that haven't been tainted before a lot of us have a chance to go to these places. Seeing how these "foreign" women on sites like Interpals act (along with their entourage of WK pussybeggars) has proven that to me.

f**k.
The sooner you can get over there the better. I believe the western feminist shit will eventually spread to every country, its only a matter of time as we become more globalized.

By 2050 I predict that women from most foreign countries will be similar to Anglo women. There will be no point in living then.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

OzGuy wrote:The sooner you can get over there the better. I believe the western feminist shit will eventually spread to every country, its only a matter of time as we become more globalized.

By 2050 I predict that women from most foreign countries will be similar to Anglo women. There will be no point in living then.
I'm looking at 3-4 years.

Check out this profile guys -- http://www.interpals.net/yatori?&unum=& ... rom=search

A very average looking 37 year old Colombian chick with a below average face, a boob job, kids, and a pudgy gut and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRITTEN IN HER PROFILE, and leagues of leghumpers are white-knighting her to death!

JESUS f***ing CHRIST GUYS! HAVE SOME GODDAMN SELF-RESPECT!! GAHHH!