White American women are the worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White American women are the worst

Post by Yohan »

GoingAwol wrote:Yes...
White American women generally suck.. They are flaky,superficial, anti-social, and stuck-up. If a white woman is even remotely attractive she has a million options so she is all but unobtainable unless you are good looking, a bad boy, rich, or high status...
This is not only limited to USA. Wide parts in Europe are nothing better. UK might be even worse than USA in some aspects.

The only difference is maybe that Continental Europe is not based on English language, the general behavior of women and the legal situation is not that hateful towards men compared to USA/UK.

Nobody finds something wrong in Central Europe, if you like to travel abroad and if you show up with a foreign wife, the legal situation is also somehow better, it's not a prison society like in USA.

But otherwise? Try to find a nice girl in Central Europe who stays with you - I wish you good luck...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this white feminist girl, who actually is so ridiculous with what she says, you will laugh your butt off. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Zambales »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you noticed that for some reason, white American girls are virtually impossible to connect with? It's not just that they're fake and shallow. They seem to be on a wavelength and vibe that you can't connect with. It's hard to explain or put in words. But I'm sure you know what I mean.

I wonder though, how their bad boy boyfriends are able to connect with them?
They are fake and shallow and they do seem to be on a wavelength that is different than the rest of the human race! :roll:

Tattoo's too although this specimen doesn't look to have any.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:Check out this white feminist girl, who actually is so ridiculous with what she says, you will laugh your butt off. :P

:D :D That's just unbelievable
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The whole thing is sad and I cannot watch that stuff because how deplorable it is, my civilization is collapsing into the ground so maybe these idiots will figure out who built it and maintains it for the most part shortly.
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?

Yes.I do feel that way. Although there seems to be confusion here, for me. There seems to be men who have it their objective to sleep with as many women as possible - and then there are others who try and find quality women. Kind of your traditional standards of good women...and then it seems, there are many men who are trying to do both, at the same time -mixed up...caught in the middle, of it. How does it work?
I think realistically - at least from what I've seen - is that men will sleep or need to sleep around. I'm used to the male bashing, and primal insults; I've heard them all my life since I could walk as a child...so nothing new there, that men are pigs, like to sleep around etc (in the pejorative)... It wasn't until moving to Turkey, that I experienced that attitude was not normal, or natural, for a man to have. Is this accurate? The men there were men and proud of it, saw nothing at all wrong with sleeping around or trying to get some sex. ..They saw it as completely natural. I'm starting to think this is terrible what our country does to us. What is natural is villanized.
Sadly, I'm still affected, but I'm trying to change.
I'm caught in this myself. I'm recently thinking about all this stuff, again. I think it was too complicated before, and I just pushed it away. I'm recognizing a lot of things people are saying, as things I've felt long before - in the distant past...or still to this day feel. Especially the stuff about white women, but I think I applied this to all women. I somewhere down the line, just started to see all the women as the same, which is unfortunate and sad.
I have a bad track record of dating - because I just, don't try. That's it. It's terrible. I want to do something about it. I want a good girlfriend. There is a part of me that wants to "sleep around", and bang as many chicks as possible, as I can.
I'm not sure how to handle it. Trying to be a good, traditional respectful man - that treats women well, still respects them...while at the same time having sex with many girls, and having fun doing what I want.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Guys are shaming women and society for being classless sluts and bad gf's. but we're participating in it, still trying to get some. Idk, the whole culture is f'd. I don't know and don't have answers. How could something be so complicated? How in the world does anyone figure this out for themselves? I feel I'm supposed to know what I want, inside, then determine my life. Its' hard - especially with propaganda everywhere.
I literally can't think my brain's about to explode, I have trouble processing this.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This white American woman will either make you laugh .......... or vomit. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBDYPqpDTew[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I notice this Bitch behavior in all races - especially latina and white. To me, and I live in Texas, the latina Mexicans seem to have this worse than the white women do. I can't decide which is nastiest/repulsive, more unnattractive....the Latinas or whites. It just makes me completely nauseous and disgusted to see, especially after a long hard day - to see these eye sores around you, instead of the sight of a beautiful, feminine nice female. It adds salt to the injuries already present.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Derp wrote:I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?
Derp, Let me honestly say to you.... As a white American Male..... The white American woman is hands-down, the most silently racist being in the united states. That makes them a Class A threat. Many of these women have told me, they would never date a black or a latino EVER. And if they did, it would be short lived as they did it to get back at their parents or something. The white woman is a feminist today, but within the depths of her ignorance, she is very faithful to the white man- who, in all honesty, has made love, dated, married and had children with just about every other race of woman on the planet.

In the end, she ( the WAW ) is a grand fool and has only herself to blame. I clearly understand why the black man is attracted to her. Hes being fed images of her being so faithful to the white man in the media and in reality and he struggles to find that among his own woman. He sees white men treating the white woman like poop and her being soo faithful. Remember, the black family unit was destroyed in the 60's and black women became instant Feminists as a result. The black man has had it bad the entire time in America. And I honestly feel a deep obligation to protect him. The black women were the first to be offered to ability to marry the government. And down went the black family unit. Jokingly, I'd say..... The white American woman is a vassal of the great mother of harlots - So much that she will destroy everything with the abominations and the impurities of her fornications....

Yet, we are beginning to see that, are we not?
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

Don't forget some black American women too.

Black men are accused, judged, or badmouthed for dating white women or women who are not black as well.

If you are dating a woman outside your race, you and she may face racial discrimination from each other's race.

If you are dating a woman of the same race, you may get nonstop drama from her, her friends, her family members, so on.

This is mainly why I want to be with a foreign woman.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed that almost all white women in America are one of the following?

1. Very cold, mean face, all business, loves to lecture you about following rules, as though they were the police or drill sargents. No warmth or sweetness at all. 100 percent cold blooded, reptilian and strictly ALL business only. Impossible to connect with. I wonder how their husbands connect with them?

2. Fake and plastic. Pollyannish. Always acting upbeat and saying that they are doing great and everything is great, and expecting you to be the same as them. Total positivity cult. But their positivity seems fake and inauthentic. Like some kind of act.

Of course, #2 is better to be around. But it's interesting how nearly all white American women fall into one of those two categories. Have you noticed that? Colored women in America less so. Also the white women in Europe are not like this. They are more authentic and down to earth and mature, not as mean spirited, even though they can be reserved. So don't think that white women in America represent white women everywhere.

Regardless, 99 percent of white women in America seem impossible to connect with. Most of them look rotten and mean, not even good friend material, let alone marriage material, and not even decent people either. So how do their husbands marry them or connect with them? I don't get it. Moreover, they are very cold, with no feeling of warmth or closeness. So how does anyone have a relationship with them? I don't get it. Very puzzling.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 5:18 am
Have you noticed that almost all white women in America are one of the following?
Keyword "almost" all. There are some good white women. But yes, many of them are just indoctrinated, cold fembots....I feel for the good ones though that have to put up with the robot ones.
Winston wrote:
1. Very cold, mean face, all business, loves to lecture you about following rules, as though they were the police or drill sargents. No warmth or sweetness at all. 100 percent cold blooded, reptilian and strictly ALL business only. Impossible to connect with. I wonder how their husbands connect with them?
Career women, power women. Entitled. Arrogant. You nailed the description here. They were given power at a very young age by their daddy. School literally drilled into their brains to be career women. They don't know anything else but to do that. What school did not teach them was how to be feminine and to respect men. Instead, school taught them that men are their direct opponents to be destroyed. And once they enter into the system, it just gets worse.
Winston wrote:
Regardless, 99 percent of white women in America seem impossible to connect with. Most of them look rotten and mean, not even good friend material, let alone marriage material, and not even decent people either.
There are many nice white women who are not rotten and mean.
Winston wrote:
So how do their husbands marry them or connect with them? I don't get it. Moreover, they are very cold, with no feeling of warmth or closeness. So how does anyone have a relationship with them? I don't get it. Very puzzling.
To connect with a woman, you have to not only want them on a physical level, but also connect with them on an emotional level.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 5:43 am
Winston wrote:
Keyword "almost" all. There are some good white women. But yes, many of them are just indoctrinated, cold fembots....I feel for the good ones though that have to put up with the robot ones.
Winston wrote:
Career women, power women. Entitled. Arrogant. You nailed the description here. They were given power at a very young age by their daddy. School literally drilled into their brains to be career women. They don't know anything else but to do that. What school did not teach them was how to be feminine and to respect men. Instead, school taught them that men are their direct opponents to be destroyed. And once they enter into the system, it just gets worse.
Winston wrote:
Regardless, 99 percent of white women in America seem impossible to connect with. Most of them look rotten and mean, not even good friend material, let alone marriage material, and not even decent people either.
Winston wrote:
So how do their husbands marry them or connect with them? I don't get it. Moreover, they are very cold, with no feeling of warmth or closeness. So how does anyone have a relationship with them? I don't get it. Very puzzling.
To connect with a woman, you have to not only want them on a physical level, but also connect with them on an emotional level.
Their husbands connect with them by cucking to blacks and watching them f**k their women. Pitiful subhuman if I ever saw any.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 5:43 am
Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:
@kangarunner
I appreciate you pointing out that "There are many nice white women who are not rotten and mean," which indeed there are.
I am out of American society and won't go back, but it's still the case that women simply aren't to blame for the ruin of this nation and society, and there are still nice white women here who really aren't that bad at all. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/