Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Ghost wrote:I doubt most AWs could tell you what eugenics is. They are useful tools for the real masters of society who do enforce eugenics - or dysgenics, rather.
Excellent point.

It's rather ironic when you think about it: Women are the ones with the littlest understanding of what the elite do, yet they are the biggest tools in their plans.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

White American women are way more racist than white European women because America was founded on white supremacy and Europe wasn't.

There are some white America women who like non-white men but white European women love non-white men WAY more than white American women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

SilverEnergy wrote:White American women are way more racist than white European women because America was founded on white supremacy and Europe wasn't.

There are some white America women who like non-white men but white European women love non-white men WAY more than white American women.
I'm not too sure about that. In my experiences, many Euro women are very xenophobic/racist toward other peoples. Remember, Europe doesn't have political correctness like the United States and the lesser-developed countries like Spain, Poland, Czech Rep, etc. have only recently become exposed to globalization. I encountered a lot of xenophobic attitudes during my times in Spain and other parts of western europe. My friends parents are missionaries in Moscow and there is a lot of racism towards the Korean population there. Also, in my hometown (Chicago.IL), the Eastern Euro immmigrants are more likely to be racist than the local/native whites in my experiences.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Europe wasnt founded on white supremacy because white supremacy was the absolute norm at that time..... You think They wouldve let non white people be kings in 12th century european empires?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

fightforlove wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White American women are way more racist than white European women because America was founded on white supremacy and Europe wasn't.

I'm not too sure about that. In my experiences, many Euro women are very xenophobic/racist toward other peoples. Remember, Europe doesn't have political correctness like the United States and the lesser-developed countries like Spain, Poland, Czech Rep, etc. have only recently become exposed to globalization. I encountered a lot of xenophobic attitudes during my times in Spain and other parts of western europe. My friends parents are missionaries in Moscow and there is a lot of racism towards the Korean population there. Also, in my hometown (Chicago.IL), the Eastern Euro immmigrants are more likely to be racist than the local/native whites in my experiences.
Of course, you have your racist pricks in Europe but....

Overall, it's less racist than America.

Remember after WWII, when the black soldiers were mistreated in America but once they went to Germany and France, they were loved to death by the women.

In places like the U.K., Italy, Greece, France and Germany, black men are seen as exotic and are liked much better by the women there.

Women in numerous parts of Europe have fetishes for black men and a well-dressed black man will do even better than many foreign white men who come to Europe.

Even in France, Asian men are exponentially much more accepted than they are in America.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on August 9th, 2013, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

mrmillersd wrote:Europe wasnt founded on white supremacy because white supremacy was the absolute norm at that time..... You think They wouldve let non white people be kings in 12th century european empires?
The black Africa Moors conquered Europe from 700 AD to 1400 AD and were given very high positions such as professors of universities and kings and queens.

Before slavery began, Europeans treated people of African descent like gods.

They have pictures of these black moors right now in Europe that prove this.

Tariq Nasheed's documentaries "Hidden Colors 1 & 2" talk a lot about this.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

Why don't the US government run like an ad campaign to urge all the undesirable men to sterilize themselves? By 'undesirable' I mean Asians, Arabs, Eastern Europeans (Russians especially). We're the undesirables right? Why not come up with a discounted vasectomy procedure at all the hospitals for us? We're not supposed to procreate in this society anyways. That is according to Hollywood and the social engineering here. So why not just run a massive ad campaign and urge all the ethnic men to sterilize themselves or turn gay or something. Why all this beating around the bush?
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..