Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out what LogicJunkie told me about American women and the kind of guy they think are "creeps". He has great insight. I never looked at it this way. I guess it does make sense that they are obsessed with eugenics. Is it due to their Germanic blood/nature?

Here is what he told me:
I don't really think that American women think that a guy is a "creep" in the same sense that the Taiwanese are paranoid. I think that American women are a different beast altogether, and that what they're really always preoccupied with, is eugenic perfection in males. American females regard as a "creep" any guy who isn't at least six feet tall, with a pronounced chin, a jock physique, and, in general, Ken doll good Aryan looks. And money is important, too, but not nearly as important as the physiological eugenics. So, in good Germanic fashion, I think what they're mainly concerned about, is somehow being contaminated by the mere presence of the inferior.

America is mentally diseased on a level that I really don't think even you, with all your incredibly rare understanding of how bad things are here, fully understand. America is, now more than ever, a Germano-eugenicist death camp, wrapped in the facade of "capitalism" and "corporatism" and "pop culture" and blah, blah, blah. But it's all about covertly advancing the genetic omnipresence of the Teutonic physiological ideal.

Think me crazy if you like by insisting on all this, but I'll go to my grave knowing I'm 100% right about all of it.
What do you think? Does it make sense? So basically, if you are a short Asian male, then American women see you as contaminating them?

Here are some books he recommends for learning the truth about America.
Thank you for all this information. It's just a lot to take in at one time, and it seems like my whole life within the past 10 years has been one huge trauma of waking up from a Germanic supremacist Matrix that I didn't realize I was in. Nor do I think that most people realize it.

The ugly racist, Germanic-supremacist truth about America can be found in these two books:

"The History of White People" by Nell Irvin Painter, and
"Were You Born On the Wrong Continent" by Tom Geoghegan.

Those two books have enormously opened my eyes to the real truth about America, and to a big reason why so many non-Germanic ethnic groups have such a hard time making it here and being truly happy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Think it's all a bit much to be honest. Haven't I heard on here that many American women are going for black men or hispanics?

If there is a eugenics undercurrent, I don't think it's shared by other countries. If it's all because of their Anglo/Germanic background then any other countries that share the same backgrounds would be similar. But in the UK for example, it's normal to find a mixed-race couple (I am in one), height isn't even mentioned when looking for a partner, and blonde guys aren't really sought after (darker men are usually the winners). Likewise not heard of other Germanic and Scandinavian countries being similarly prejudiced.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Don't blame the Germans. Eugenics was actually popularized by the first cousin of Charles Darwin, Sir Francis Galton, a Brit, who lived a century before Nazism got a foothold in Germany. See: http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/spring0 ... Galton.htm

I see his point, but it is not only about looks. He'd have you believe that it is exclusively about looks and not about other things like personality and social hierarchy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I don't think this is all that true to be honest Winston. The biggest player i've ever known was a 5'3" hispanic guy (mexican) who had quite a few decent looking white girlfriends..one of which went to UCLA. Is he out of the "norm" ? Perhaps.

The girls I dated in high school were mostly of waspish or hispanic background. In college it started to turn more towards asian by my own socialization. My good friend at the time was a blonde hair blue eyed tall white guy 6' and it seemed like minority women were way more interested in him than the average white girls.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

That's a program that was around in the 80s (at least that's my perception since i was just a kid at the time).

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything but this super gay movie.

Or check out the boyfriend here, downright odd in the pop-culture I've grown up in.

The 90s was a new day, perhaps because the USSR had collapsed. The white man became a loser, unless you tanned your skin or were an Italian guido dirtbag, and it was cool to be black. It's psychological warfare and social engineering. It might be worthwhile to go back and analyze exactly what they changed, and put the pieces of the puzzle together to see the big agenda. It's still cool to be a latino or Filipino, while white guys are the devil and should feel guilty. The only blonde guy I can think of that was allowed to be accepted as equal to humanity in any recent film was Paul Walker in Fast & the Furious and he was a goofy two-faced cop. Even in Karate Kid the blonde white guys are pure evil. Germany is basically the foundation for European civilization. And we're constantly told to hate them. How easily people are convinced to hate themselves. Our minds are relentlessly bombarded with toxic concepts by the manipulators.

I think he is right, but only in his generation. If he dates women his age, such archetypes will always be in the back of their head.
Last edited by odbo on May 2nd, 2011, 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Post by fschmidt »

No Winston, this is all wrong. American women want bad-boys, ideally is immoral as possible and without too much intelligence. I explain why here. Also read The Book of Bonecrker.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think he's right, but I think it is all happening on an unconscious level, and it is cultural, or even pop cultural, which is why you don't see it in other Germanic descended countries. It is all about programming. It is also true that many girls want "bad boys" because they appear to embody the same traits which would fit the idea of an "ideal mate".

I think the idea of Eugenics could be said to put forth by Darwin himself, since he did write in his book about how "civilized man" was facing lower birth rates while "savages" were multiplying rampantly and destroying the gene pool.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't think its quite that easy to explain either.

The Census data doesn't lie. 20% of population is from a multi-cultural background, parents from two racial backgrounds. There's an Aryan underground culture that wants too keep the country "A White Christian Nation" but that's mostly dark haired men actually. They always say stuff like "We can't wear White Pride T-Shirts but other races can". Well moron being White and Prideful in America would mean accepting 200 years of Slavery and about 100 years of Jim Crow laws. They say they are proud of those moments and laughed out of the room. Meaning their whole premise is generally rejected by our society. Does that mean that some people sympathize with this position?

Of course it does = Tea Party, Republican Party as a Whole and anybody on the Stromfront forums.

Were You Born On the Wrong Continent is a book I really need to read, but its been explained several times that we as a country were on that trajectory with FDR. He died and years of Senate Fillbusters kept it from getting any further. Nevermind the Dixiecrats of the South became the driving force behind the Neo-Con controlled Republican Party. The reason why much of what Lady Bird and FDR wanted to do was blocked by the Senate, Dixiecrats from the Deep South and Republicans like Barry Goldwater.

Its a minor miracle we got Civil Rights done...

Only some White Women (if that's what were talking about) want the rugged, good-looking blonde guy. Most want the guy that will make enough money to afford the lifestyle they want. That's what really happens. I can't comment on women that feel men are creepy other than to say that women are taught to fear men, especially men outside of their social circle.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

i would also like to point out that sperm bank of today actually have height requirements.

did you know that? More proof about

but i will be reading those books. But i also agree that women are attracted to bad boys too. Look at these two clips i have posted before

So its 3 words here. Heightism - Lookism & (Nice guy vs Bad Boy) syndrome.

[/youtube]

So winston i'm gratful that you have went overseas and to Russia and other places and see how different it is. Men who are out there with their heads down. Men like George Sadini needs to see that its different outside the USA.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The entire concept of feminism IS eugenics. From the White Rose Campaign to "3rd wave feminism", it is all the same culture of death.

Abortion, divorce, infidelity, rampant consumerism, personal and national debt, the whole 9 yards. Without feminism, those what wish to bring America to its knees would be spinning their wheels.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jsmith wrote:i would also like to point out that sperm bank of today actually have height requirements.

did you know that? More proof about

but i will be reading those books. But i also agree that women are attracted to bad boys too. Look at these two clips i have posted before

So its 3 words here. Heightism - Lookism & (Nice guy vs Bad Boy) syndrome.

[/youtube]

So winston i'm gratful that you have went overseas and to Russia and other places and see how different it is. Men who are out there with their heads down. Men like George Sadini needs to see that its different outside the USA.

There was a story on SoCal Connected about a sperm/egg donation service of people looking for eggs from beautiful people. Two good looking people don't always result in a beautiful child, I got two examples for your Tori Spelling and Rain Pryor.... Both women look like their famous fathers and that's not good. Neither the late Aaron Spelling or Richard Pryor would make good looking women so that's your result.

This exist in the sense people want perfect children. You'll be able to reject pregnancies based on genetic data here pretty soon. There's all sorts of ethics and moral issues going on here, but it has some merits, do you really want a deformed child or problematic child if it could be prevented?

That still does not mean its a society wide problem. I think most American embrace its own multi-cultural society, its not without its serious problems, but those things will change over time.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

djfourmoney wrote: This exist in the sense people want perfect children. You'll be able to reject pregnancies based on genetic data here pretty soon. There's all sorts of ethics and moral issues going on here, but it has some merits, do you really want a deformed child or problematic child if it could be prevented?
That still does not mean its a society wide problem. I think most American embrace its own multi-cultural society, its not without its serious problems, but those things will change over time.
A quick plug for one of my favorite movies:

If anyone haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.

Eugenics is coming, and this time it's a privilege for those who can afford it, not a policy imposed. Parents who could pay for it will ensure their children are free of hereditary diseases and defects, and born with desirable genetic traits. Those who cannot will be left to chance.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Oh goodie, Momopi is a transhumanist.

The "lucky" few will receive a child without a soul. Currently only "lucky" parents can afford to give their children mercury flu vaccines, mercury tooth-fillings, and fluoride tablets in their lemonade.
Grunt wrote:The entire concept of feminism IS eugenics. From the White Rose Campaign to "3rd wave feminism", it is all the same culture of death.

Abortion, divorce, infidelity, rampant consumerism, personal and national debt, the whole 9 yards. Without feminism, those what wish to bring America to its knees would be spinning their wheels.
The best explanation I received about the goals of Marxism is that it needs the destruction of all that was. Don't be fooled by the language, feminism, progressivism, and so on. It is not simply a movement that seeks to adjust certain things, for example redistribution of wealth which would result in some gains for poor people and frustration for better-off people. But rather it seeks to destroy all that keeps society functional, including the nuclear family, male-female relations, religion, and money. Until they can start fresh and bring in the new, a system of total control.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

What's up with the Cory Skyy thing? He's an internet marketer. He doesn't help your argument.
Those guys say anything to make money. I know a few of them personally.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

It's an interesting topic! I would venture to say that AW do want their children to have Aryan features however, most AW have little or no interest in staying with the handsome, conservative, smart, educated man who will give her these offspring.

As I posted before, you see a proliferation of ladies getting married in their mid to late 20s who pop out a few blonde blue eyed babies and then the divorce papers are served. She then starts a relationship with a man who will give her "excitement."

Why? Blame if on feminism combined with our media. Unfortunately shows like Desperate Housewives, New Jersey Housewives teach the AW that conservative guys are boring and family disfunction is THRILLING!

But to drive home my point, I'm 6'4 and weigh 215lbs. I play basketball, ride a road bike and generally stay in shape. I have all my hair and it has a blonde tint to it. I dress well BUT I'm conservative looking. According to Winston, I should have women hanging off my legs wanting to get with me. I don't know if it's because if it's a function of living in Seattle but my level of interest from AW is next to nil. Zero eye contact, zero flirting. Thank god for my foreign wife...lol.