A blog by an American woman about foreign men

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

A blog by an American woman about foreign men

Post by OzGuy »

I thought you guys might get a laugh out of this:

http://travel-aficionado.tripod.com/id24.html

And women say men are superficial by preferring average or slim women??? If you do a word count she mentions the word "tall" and "height" 37 times! But I guess women are allowed to be superficial on height? At least a woman can do something about her weight, whereas a man cannot do anything about his height. Thank God I'm reasonably tall, I can't imagine how harder dating would be if I were short! I do feel sorry for short men out there.

Oh, and apparently you're also a "pedophile" if you're a man over 30 and approach a younger woman:
In France, Spain, and Italy, men approach you randomly on the street. And often times they are pedophiles (meaning over 30).
So, I guess that means France, Spain, and Italy are bad places for men to go. As I said in another thread, the best countries are ones where men don't approach women, as this gives you a much higher chance and more options available. It also means there will be more single women.
German men aren't the most brazen men in Europe, I would say the Italians probably take that one, so a German man usually won't approach you. It's the same situation as with Dutch men, you will probably have to approach him if you're interested.
Dutch men won't approach you. I think if you are interested in a Dutch man, YOU need to approach HIM.
As for Swiss men, at least in the German-speaking part, you won't get pedophiles and there are a few good-looking guys. It's a similar case with Germany in fact, the men won't approach you, but if you're interested, you should approach them.
Hmm, so I guess Germany, Switzerland (German speaking part) and the Netherlands are probably the best countries in Europe for men? Can anyone confirm this?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The epitome of Americunt. I hope this blog was written by a man as a sort of satire mockery of western women's interpretations of the world around them (the one revolving around them, rather).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Hey, at least she doesn't discriminate! She is like Baskin Robbins!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Typical picky AW. Always having the high standards and being shallow. Good reason why not to date them. I just love how their faces look when I reject them to the point of humiliating them too. I know it's rude but we gotta show these AW that us average guys can be just as vicious as them. I pretty much show them that not all average guys are desperate to be with them like they always think.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The epitome of Americunt. I hope this blog was written by a man as a sort of satire mockery of western women's interpretations of the world around them (the one revolving around them, rather).
Boys are disgusting and stupid. 30 year old men going after women over the age of 18 are paedophiles.

With her as the perfect example it is sort of like paedophilia though because foreign women are adults by 18, while American "women" are adolescents well into their 20s. American women became intolerable decades ago and it's a gift that keeps on giving because the daughters they raise grow up to be even bigger skanks.
Last edited by odbo on March 25th, 2012, 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

odbo wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:The epitome of Americunt. I hope this blog was written by a man as a sort of satire mockery of western women's interpretations of the world around them (the one revolving around them, rather).
Boys are disgusting and stupid. 30 year old men going after women over the age of 18 are paedophiles.

With her as the perfect example it is sort of like paedophilia though because foreign women are adults by 18, while American "women" are adolescents well into their 20s.

I agree with you. it's pretty much the typical american bitch who thinks she's God's gift. That is why I love rejecting them to show them they are not God's gift and so they learn that not all average guys are desperate for them.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A blog by an American woman about foreign men

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:As I said in another thread, the best countries are ones where men don't approach women, as this gives you a much higher chance and more options available. It also means there will be more single women.
German men aren't the most brazen men in Europe, I would say the Italians probably take that one, so a German man usually won't approach you. It's the same situation as with Dutch men, you will probably have to approach him if you're interested.
Dutch men won't approach you. I think if you are interested in a Dutch man, YOU need to approach HIM.
Hmm, so I guess Germany, Switzerland (German speaking part) and the Netherlands are probably the best countries in Europe for men? Can anyone confirm this?
Yes, your right, in countries where men are aggressively pursuing women (like the US, Canda, UK and Australia), the women are NOT going to flirt with men, why should they? They have a whole bunch of guys asking them out. Also, they are going to be more picky about what guys they go out with, since they have so many options.

Here is a quote from a German woman, who now lives in the US, in regards to the dating scene in Germany (where men don't pursue women so much) to the dating scene in the US (where the men are very aggressive in pursuing women).

"I'm a German native but I live in the states now and I'm not planning on going back. I just love how men treat women over here. They know how to flirt and be considerate(yes, I do like it when a man opens the door for me). And it's not just American men, Hispanics and different Latin cultures are pretty good at making a women feel special as well.

With German Guys it's just like pulling teeth. Even if you know the guy likes you, he's still not going to make any moves. German men don't even know how to give a decent compliment to a woman and have no clue about the art of smooth talking. I think it's a lost cause!"

I got this quote from the responses to this article (that our forum member OzGuy put up recently).

http://berlin.cafebabel.com/en/post/200 ... ht-flirten
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OzGuy wrote:I thought you guys might get a laugh out of this:

http://travel-aficionado.tripod.com/id24.html

And women say men are superficial by preferring average or slim women??? If you do a word count she mentions the word "tall" and "height" 37 times! But I guess women are allowed to be superficial on height? At least a woman can do something about her weight, whereas a man cannot do anything about his height. Thank God I'm reasonably tall, I can't imagine how harder dating would be if I were short! I do feel sorry for short men out there.

Oh, and apparently you're also a "pedophile" if you're a man over 30 and approach a younger woman:
In France, Spain, and Italy, men approach you randomly on the street. And often times they are pedophiles (meaning over 30).
So, I guess that means France, Spain, and Italy are bad places for men to go. As I said in another thread, the best countries are ones where men don't approach women, as this gives you a much higher chance and more options available. It also means there will be more single women.
As for Swiss men, at least in the German-speaking part, you won't get pedophiles and there are a few good-looking guys. It's a similar case with Germany in fact, the men won't approach you, but if you're interested, you should approach them.

Well, her bio says she's "100 American, 50 percent Swedish, 25% Mongolian, and 25% Korean. " She does have an incredible inflated view of herself like most Americunts, but unlike most vapid American girls, she does seems to have some intelligence in her: having interests as varied as foreign languages and cultures, foreign affairs and politics, foreign music, traveling, and reading books. She's also fluent in several languages and is a big Ron Paul supporter--which is a big plus in my book. I mean, how many American girls do you know that can actually find Canada on a map or speak a language other than ghetto English or valley girl talk?
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

With German Guys it's just like pulling teeth. Even if you know the guy likes you, he's still not going to make any moves. German men don't even know how to give a decent compliment to a woman and have no clue about the art of smooth talking. I think it's a lost cause!"
Haha gotta love it how most girls still expect the guy to approach them. If they know a guy likes them, why can't they be the ones to make a move? This girl sounds like belongs in the US, so its probably a good thing she left Germany!

It makes me cringe every time I hear girls here say something along the lines of "how can I get a guy I like to ask me out?" its never "how can I ask out a guy I like?", the thought never even occurs to them! They just expect men to be handed to them on a silver platter without having to do any work.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I think we should thank the German men for their efforts, keep up the good work guys! Don't ever approach women - don't give them the power! Women here have all the power, because they have so many choices available to them with almost no effort.

I reckon we should have some sort of strike. I would love to see what happens if all men in the US/Australia/UK refused to approach any women for a while. I wonder if women would soon get frustrated enough to approach men? Then again I doubt it, they are probably so stuck up that they would just remain single instead.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

OzGuy wrote:Thank God I'm reasonably tall, I can't imagine how harder dating would be if I were short! I do feel sorry for short men out there.
I'm 5'5" (165 cm), and I can say it's nasty & brutish. Good thing for me that I am considered "cute", as it somewhat puts me into the game.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

MatureDJ wrote:
OzGuy wrote:Thank God I'm reasonably tall, I can't imagine how harder dating would be if I were short! I do feel sorry for short men out there.
I'm 5'5" (165 cm), and I can say it's nasty & brutish. Good thing for me that I am considered "cute", as it somewhat puts me into the game.
Yeah, I'm about 5'6 or 5'7 plus I started losing my hair when I was in my early 20s. You can just imagine how little success I've had dating American women. But in the philippines, colombia, and peru, I had no problems whatsoever.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i think german men know why they don´t approach girls. obviously they are not worth it. older guys go to thailand.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

OzGuy wrote:
I couldn't agree with you less. In countries where approaching women in public is seen as far outside the norm, you have a scenario where the only place men are able to meet women is in pubs and clubs. As a result of this, these places inevitably cater to 5 desperate males for every single female, which places women very high up on the pedestal. In public, there will always be an even number of males and females, so having there as the main meeting grounds for men and women would definitely lessen the competition factor.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

I think many guys posting here have missed the point.

That girl actually having a DIFFICULT time finding guys, because she's kind of tall. That blog is the rant of a tall-ish girl who is a little disadvantaged on the dating market, hence her pissed-off attitude.

I know we focus on short men but the flip side of the problem is tall women and they're just as unhappy. JMHO.
No, that's not necessarily true. It doesn't mean that the women there *want* to be approached in that fashion, either. If men don't approach women, that's because the women aren't giving out green lights, either -- at least not in that particular culture. It's not really a matter of the men being shy. If a man were to make a bold move in that reserved culture it would look out of place and the women wouldn't like it.