Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

What a bummer! I am talking to women from Finland, America (gasp!) and I met another one from the Czech Republic today. They all asked me questions about my profile and things like that. The Finnish girl likes Nirvana like I do and we had an interesting conversation about it. I messaged the Czech and Finnish girls because they viewed my profile and all I did was ask a simple question to both of them. Now they are both on my friends list.

I get random messages all of the time from women (mostly from Europe). It is crazy how my results are different than you guys! Most of the women write long messages or 2 or 3 paragraphs. I always have interesting conversations.

I love Interpals and it pisses me off sometimes too, but my success rate is incredible. I really think your profile matters. Pictures are cool, but what you have to say in your profile matters. My profile is long as hell. Every field is filled out by me. It is very comprehensive. I read a guys profile the other day and he only talked about how great Asian women are. Seriously? That's all you have to say? What are your interests? What else do you have to say? Have an interesting profile and the people will read it. Put your best pictures on the site will help to.

I might as well make an update in this forum. The countries I am most interested in now are Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Brazil and Russia. Finland is an honorable mention. I am finally talking to more women from the Czech Republic! I had to be able to talk to them because it is the most atheistic country in the world. How can I not live there? I am talking to men from the Czech Republic too, so I think I am in! Germany is no contest. Poland is still shocking me. It is amazing how great those women are. Brazil? Finally talking to women from there. Talking to three of them now. Russia is another no contest.

I hope you guys have more success! I really love Interpals! You just have to use it the right way. Don't let the women that have age restrictions, gender restrictions and all of that stuff get in the way. Just click the back button and move on the the next one. Trust me, I am meeting the best people on this site and they will be lifetime friends for me! Just hang in there! I was on this site since December 2011 and I finally got the ball rolling in February 2012 and I have about 84 friends and 50+ Skype contacts on this site alone.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I've put in all the work I'm going to on this bullshit.

It's all been for nothing.

I've put up long detailed profiles and my best possible pictures (I'm non-photogenic as all f**k but I try my damndest) on more sites than I care to think about. I've tried to work all the creative angles. And no matter what I do, bitches are all the same, the world over.

As has been said numerous times before PhxSosa, you look like Tupac or a badass gangsta dude in ur pics. And you know what? THAT is what women ALL OVER THE WORLD want in a dude now... someone who looks the part of a badass alpha-type thug. It's not just in the deluded dysfunctional West any longer, this shit is world-wide. But like I said before brah, I'm happy for you that you're having so much success. Rock that shit and get what you want out of the deal.

But you know what else is world-wide? The stuck-up, skanky attitude of women. Reading those f***ing profiles on Interpals, I might as well be reading some on Plenty of Fish or OKC because they are just as snobby and conceited on there. The big difference? You get to see first hand the leagues of faggot manginas trying to white-knight those bitches because you can see their "wall". Page after page of ass-kissing and compliments.

The more time I spend on sites like this and Date In Asia, the more tainted my view of foreign women is starting to become.

As far as I'm concerned, they're all the f***ing same. Every god damn one of them. World wide.

I'm sick of wasting my energy on this. You can only try so hard for so long and get ignored and rejected so much before you say "f**k it". And that's where I am now.

They can all burn in hell. ALL OF THEM.
conquerall
Freshman Poster

Post by conquerall »

The only way to get a grasp of foreign women is actually having your boots on the ground. Take online for what it is: an ego boost to these women. They probably aren't the best in their country and I'm positive that once you settle on a country to touch down in, your rant will be all but forgotten. I have noticed that a lot of the women on there are married or taken so the filtering system on the site could be a lot better if women just want to speak with those of the same sex.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Interpals ...been trying it out now.

Pro....it's free unlike dating membership site. There is lots of women from many different countries.

Con...well if you look at your competition. I mean there is also allot of guys ...so if your a girl and see a better looking guy than you well....

So you have to work on your profile which I agree with Phxsosa. I tried different pictures and I do have to work on my profile but saying that...

. I can try harder like e-mail more girls (so far my success has been for every 8 girls I wrote to I get 1 response.) I been getting attention from this 66 years American woman and a 36 German woman who isn't the best looking but very nice. Outside of that..not much....

I did try to write to Asian girls in Asia...honestly I have to be more aggressive here but honestly I don't get much reply. So interpals..overall to me is 5/10.
It's free so go ahead and use. I did get some contacts but not the girls I want..I think allot of it has to do with competition with other guys. At the same time I might have to work on my profile again.

To be fair I been on interpal just 1 or 2 hours a day. Maybe I need more time on it for it to work. Sometimes I just let my profile sit and maybe someone will contact me.

I think with Phxsosa judging from his picture. You got the DMX look. GIrls who are into hip hop culture would be into you. So I think you have that advantage.

For me..I'm a 35 years old Korean guy. My competition is other Asian guy. Usually in asia they go for that really pretty look which I don't have...and my age I'm not too old but not young anymore. There are woman in my age bracket but I notice it seems like there are more younger girls (early 20's) and I think they want to connect with guys around their age.

Yes, I come across many profiles not looking for relationship at all..personally this means nothing to me. I mean if you can get the girl to be your friend and she can like you as a person....it's possible something else can happen.

Having game is important.....I mean honestly I should spend more time on interpals...but it's just an OK site....if your looking for my action check out blossoms or filipina cupid...with European woman..I have no idea.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

manly5000 wrote:I've put in all the work I'm going to on this bullshit.

It's all been for nothing.

I've put up long detailed profiles and my best possible pictures (I'm non-photogenic as all f**k but I try my damndest) on more sites than I care to think about. I've tried to work all the creative angles. And no matter what I do, bitches are all the same, the world over.

As has been said numerous times before PhxSosa, you look like Tupac or a badass gangsta dude in ur pics. And you know what? THAT is what women ALL OVER THE WORLD want in a dude now... someone who looks the part of a badass alpha-type thug. It's not just in the deluded dysfunctional West any longer, this shit is world-wide. But like I said before brah, I'm happy for you that you're having so much success. Rock that shit and get what you want out of the deal.

But you know what else is world-wide? The stuck-up, skanky attitude of women. Reading those f***ing profiles on Interpals, I might as well be reading some on Plenty of Fish or OKC because they are just as snobby and conceited on there. The big difference? You get to see first hand the leagues of faggot manginas trying to white-knight those bitches because you can see their "wall". Page after page of ass-kissing and compliments.

The more time I spend on sites like this and Date In Asia, the more tainted my view of foreign women is starting to become.

As far as I'm concerned, they're all the f***ing same. Every god damn one of them. World wide.

I'm sick of wasting my energy on this. You can only try so hard for so long and get ignored and rejected so much before you say "f**k it". And that's where I am now.

They can all burn in hell. ALL OF THEM.
Your age?

If you're 30+ and messaging girls who're 26 or younger, then it can be no surprise.

I'm not particularly good-looking, just an average white guy, But I'm 20 years old. Maybe my country has something to do with it, but I've never once not been responded to and I get random messages from different women from around the world all throughout the day. All I have on my profile is this:

"Hello. My name's *******, I'm from Ireland and I'm hoping to meet people from different countries. I've been amazed at how nice women from Asia are, and I'm here to hopefully talk to women (or men) from South America or anywhere in the world."

95% of women on Date In Asia are impoverished and in internet cafes explicitly seeking financial support from foreign men who're already in their country. They're not looking to chit chat with random people from other countries. That's what Interpals is for, but unfortunately if women have the option (which they certainly do on this site) they are only going to want to associate with younger men who're in their age bracket
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think Lavezzi said it best. I think interpals is more for younger guys 27 and younger maybe. I think if your white or maybe black it's to your advantage.

I'm just guessing. It's really hard to say who is popular. But if a girl in Korea is looking for English chat buddy she is not looking for a Korean American guy but a white American guy. That's just the way it is.....so it sucks...

sometimes I think it's better to just go out there and just do cold approaches again...and try PUA once again. At least you got the thrill of the chase that makes you feel like your doing something.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I want to address this 2Pac/DMX thing with you guys. Yes, people say I look like 2Pac and DMX. How many women on Interpals have said I looked like 2Pac? One German girl and one Lithuanian girl. That's it. The only time I talked about rap/hip hop is with my good German guy friend and I talked to this German girl that is a rapper (I found her stuff to be quite good). That's the only time rap/hip hop has been mentioned.

2Pac died in 1996. That was 16 years ago. Many of these women don't even know who 2Pac is. 2Pac does have a statue in Germany, but I only told one German girl about this and it is the one I talk to now.

I am 27 years old. I turn 28 in December. Many women do have age restrictions, but that is in the minority. A cute Brazilian chick viewed my profile one day. A Polish girl that was cute viewed my profile. Brazilian chick was 21 and the Polish girl was 18. They both had age restrictions and I was too old at 27 : )

I will say this until my fingers fall off. I browse profiles from time to time. White women especially ones from Europe, are learning Korean. They love K-POP and the Korean shows. I have seen it too many times to remember. So, all of you Asian guys feeling sad that European women don't like you then you need to look harder. I saw an American girl with a Korean boyfriend on Interpals. She was very attractive. She was blonde. There are white women that like Asian men. It's not as rare as you think. Just because it is not common in the US doesn't mean it isn' t in Europe.

About the whole "I am not a white guy, so these women are not going to learn English with me!" is a load of horse shit. I get random messages from men and women all of the time and they want me to help them with their English and I am obviously not white. Chanta76, you seem to be very down on yourself a lot. Please don' t be like this. We all have our insecurities.

Like many of you guys say the manginas are commenting on the girls' pictures. Why does that stop you from talking to her? You could be the one guy she talks to that doesn't comment about her looks. She will thank you for it. I talk to women that have guys drooling over them in the comment section. Look, I am talking to an American girl that is blonde and has green eyes. We have talked on the phone every night this week except on Thursday. We talk for 2-3 hours at a time. She gets bombarded with messages and photo comments. Why am I the only guy that has her phone number and email address? We are like Sonny and Cher. I never met a girl that listens to the same kind of music, interested in the weird nerdy shit I am into and we can talk about anything. She really likes me and I really like her. This is proof that just because these women have 34565643 messages and comments doesn't mean you can't talk to her or she will not like you. This American girl is amazing and she is really different. She is also German American, so that helps :)

Again, I don't use game. I am not using game on any women. I am just myself. I messaged the American girl, using her as my main example, about the Beatles poster she had in the background. It was the album cover for "Abbey Road." She told me that no one ever noticed that before and she was shocked that I listened to the Beatles. Me and her have been talking for a month now and we talk on the phone daily now. She wants to call me. I am not asking her to call me.

What do I do? I have said it before...I don't compliment women unless they deserve it. Most men compliment every other sentence. I am polite. I never start a conversation with, "Hey sexy" or whatever. Yes, many women on the site say this: "I will not answer messages with hi, how are you? or something similar." I understand why they do this. It is not a very good way to start a conversation. I usually say simple stuff and then end it with "I hope we can talk sometime" and "have a nice weekend" or "have a nice night/day." It usually works. Many of these women get millions of messages and if they do not respond, it does not mean you are ugly or what not. It just means that they didn't have time to read it or reply to you. I have messaged women on Interpals and I didn't get a respond for 4 days. Many of them are busy with their own lives and many of them have so many messages.

I am talking to this half Jamaican/half white girl on Interpals. She is from England, but moved to the states last year. She is super sexy. She signed up a couple of days ago. She viewed my profile. I sent her a message. We have been talking ever since. She told me on the first day we talked that she got 50 messages within an hour of being on the site. This is another tip:

Search for new members. You will be one of her first people she talks to. I did this with the Czech girl I messaged. She viewed my profile and I messaged her about what she studied in college. We are still talking now. She signed up a few days ago. This is simple stuff, guys. Search for new female members and then message her like this: "Welcome to Interpals. My name is blah blah blah, and blah blah blah." You will get a response of some kind.

I don't believe in the PUA/game bullshit. Trust me, I was so shy that I wouldn't even talk to people. I was lucky to have a female friend to call me and we talked all of the time. When I got with my ex-girlfriend that was from Croatia, we talked for an hour or more because I knew how to talk on the phone. Now? I was talking to the German girl on Tuesday and we talked for 4 hours. I talked to the American girl a few hours later and we talked for 2 hours. I don't believe in game. PUA is only good for the short-term. If you want to go to a club and get laid, use it. It is not good for finding a girlfriend. PUA is a farce. It is an act. Tom Cruise is not Jerry Maguire 24/7. He has to eventually stop filming and he has to be his true self. Not only do you have to be an actor, but you have to be David Blaine mixed with Jim Carrey. Entertain her with magic tricks and tell her jokes.

manly5000, you don't need to give up either. Don't let those dumb profiles discourage you. Just shake your head and move on. Too many women on the site to get upset about. Work on your profile like what you have to say. Make it is thorough and complete as possible. I am not the most photogenic guy either. I don't smile in my pictures. I do know how to make great facial expressions and mannerisms. I only have pictures of my face. I don't have pictures with friends and family. I don't recommend those type of pictures on your main profile pictures. Make a separate album for those. Anyway, I have met some cool American women on Interpals like the girl I mentioned before in this post. You have to have an open mind. Stop being so bitter. Stop letting those profiles that resemble American women POF profiles get in your head.

You have to be an active member. Leave your profile page online. You don't exist on that site being logged off. I did get lucky and got two views. One from the Czech girl I am talking to and another Russian girl. Say more than 2 words on your profile. Fill out all of the profile sections on your profile. I will help you on your profile. Trust me guys, my profile is probably the longest on the site because I love to ramble and men and women read it.

Interpals pissing me off a bit too, but one of the best nights I had on the site was on Thursday. I was on the site all day and all night talking to people. When I sent a message, I had 5 new ones waiting. Some days, it is a dry season. It is the way it is. When Interpals is hot, it is equator hot. This is when the site flourishes the most! I emphasize the importance on reading peoples profiles and messaging people that viewed your profile. An Icelandic girl viewed my profile and she was the first Icelandic to view me. I messaged her about the type of stories she likes to write and guess what? We talked about horror movies, December 2012, urban legends and astronomy. One of the best conversations I ever had. I took the initiative to send her a message.

Many of you are like this: "The girl needs to initiate conversation with me! She needs to message me first! If she doesn't say more than 2 sentences, she is blocked!" Don't do this! Many of the women I talk to on Interpals is because I saw them online and I decided to message them. I talk to them when they are online and it would have never happened if I didn't message them. One German girl that is 30 years old viewed my profile and I liked her status about chocolate. I wrote a silly joke about it and she messaged me back. At first, she only said a few words and being vague, but now? She has opened up. Does she randomly message me? Hell no. When I message her, I am guaranteed we will talk. Same thing with other females on my profile. You are the man. You need to put in some of the work. They are not going to fall in your lap.

My last paragragh lol: All of these women are not the same. I have talked to women from everywhere and they are not the same. I even talk to some cool American girls. Men on here need to stop being bitter and negative. It's time to be positive. Like the new guy Bakari Neferu said, if you don't date black women, why are you still bitching about women you don't want? He is absolutely right and that's the only thing I agree with him on. It's time to stop bitching about western women. It's time to find a country or countries right for you. Stop putting so much time and energy into women that you don't want and women that don't want anything to do with you. They don't care about you, so stop caring about them. Like BoycottAmericanWomen, the dude has an Indian wife and lives in India. Why does he keep bitching about American women? Shouldn't he be happy? I am done with the bitching. We have heard this shit a million times already. Let's move on and work on moving abroad.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

PhxSosa wrote: My last paragragh lol: All of these women are not the same. I have talked to women from everywhere and they are not the same. I even talk to some cool American girls. Men on here need to stop being bitter and negative. It's time to be positive. Like the new guy Bakari Neferu said, if you don't date black women, why are you still bitching about women you don't want? He is absolutely right and that's the only thing I agree with him on. It's time to stop bitching about western women. It's time to find a country or countries right for you. Stop putting so much time and energy into women that you don't want and women that don't want anything to do with you. They don't care about you, so stop caring about them. Like BoycottAmericanWomen, the dude has an Indian wife and lives in India. Why does he keep bitching about American women? Shouldn't he be happy? I am done with the bitching. We have heard this shit a million times already. Let's move on and work on moving abroad.
Yeah, I agree!

I think it's just that it takes a different set of skills to be for something than to be against something. It's like being a martial artist who has practiced only blocks and no strikes for decades.

A lot of this site gets its identity from being "anti everything": anti-AW, anti-PUA, anti-MGTOW, anti-mainstream, anti-feminist, anti, anti, anti,... Part of this is understandable and is necessary, but yeah, it's often not too productive.

There are more useful things to work on: communication skills, language skills, cultural knowledge, physical fitness, job skills, knowledge about immigration laws in foreign countries, etc.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I never said it was hard to find women that don't believe in gawd, don't want to get married (think its a failed institution) and don't want any kids (believe the world is overpopulated or they aren't cut out to be parents), I always find it interesting however how these people think. I also think they should have a ton more money as well.

But you know what happens, you start looking for things to spend money on...

Thing I do hope to go well, its just investing the right way into the right web site and right women. I have a Czech girl I've known for awhile and I basically broke it down to her about a month ago. Nice girl, smart, continuing her education works for Samsung Electronics.

I'm also considering not only Belarus but smaller towns in Ukraine. That is as long as they don't overcharge to get hooked up with women in their catalog.

Sure the Write One/Visit One does work and can work. I just want to have as many options as I can, I trust myself to make the right decision THIS TIME AROUND.

The site that Phx pointed out looks to be more of a social site. I just have a theory that says social sites are not for hooking up, though some people do that. I don't feel right pestering women to talk to them. This is why I never used My Space which is still a good resource if you like that sort of thing. I just believe women use dating sites as sort of a last resort to helping them connect with the right person, when conventional means don't work.

For casual relationships interpals (notice the word PAL in it) you can approach women in a non-threatening fashion and HOPE it will turn into something deeper. I don't have time of such risk taking. I want women already in the mindset of finding somebody without a bunch of special conditions that Phx calls for which are heavily out of the mainstream, which means he'll find somebody or spend the majority of time spanking the monkey.

Just saying mayne.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jackal wrote:
PhxSosa wrote: My last paragragh lol: All of these women are not the same. I have talked to women from everywhere and they are not the same. I even talk to some cool American girls. Men on here need to stop being bitter and negative. It's time to be positive. Like the new guy Bakari Neferu said, if you don't date black women, why are you still bitching about women you don't want? He is absolutely right and that's the only thing I agree with him on. It's time to stop bitching about western women. It's time to find a country or countries right for you. Stop putting so much time and energy into women that you don't want and women that don't want anything to do with you. They don't care about you, so stop caring about them. Like BoycottAmericanWomen, the dude has an Indian wife and lives in India. Why does he keep bitching about American women? Shouldn't he be happy? I am done with the bitching. We have heard this shit a million times already. Let's move on and work on moving abroad.
Yeah, I agree!

I think it's just that it takes a different set of skills to be for something than to be against something. It's like being a martial artist who has practiced only blocks and no strikes for decades.

A lot of this site gets its identity from being "anti everything": anti-AW, anti-PUA, anti-MGTOW, anti-mainstream, anti-feminist, anti, anti, anti,... Part of this is understandable and is necessary, but yeah, it's often not too productive.

There are more useful things to work on: communication skills, language skills, cultural knowledge, physical fitness, job skills, knowledge about immigration laws in foreign countries, etc.
Into Week 7 of my workout program, lost over 10lbs, I have about 10-11lbs to go and 6 more weeks.

Not interested in learning languages really, not to a conversational level anyway, maybe with more time in the country I end up in.

Increasing job skills, mid way through that. Not the focus now.

I am trying to be productive - :)
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Confirmation of what we suspected was the reason for the apparent lesbianism/inapproachably of the women:

http://interpalsrejects.tumblr.com/
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I think phx is wrong. Ranting is not a bad thing :) Ying and Yang. So guys don´t stop bitching about black women. It´s like the 4th sequel of Matrix. I just don´t get it but I am very fascinated :) So, keep the ranting. f**k black women, f**k AW women, f**k America, f**k conformists, f**k the jews and so on :). Peace bro :)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lavezzi wrote:Confirmation of what we suspected was the reason for the apparent lesbianism/inapproachably of the women:

http://interpalsrejects.tumblr.com/
Turks and Arab's get a bad rap from Western Women, I try not to laugh but some of it is of their own making. That said, one of the better looking Norwegian women I know swore off Africans (of course after her baby's daddy did her wrong...) and is now with a Arab the last time I asked about her.

Coming at women with a compliment sometimes can backfire. Especially if they don't have high self-esteem. That is what I got from one of the exchanged posted. All he said was she had pretty eyes and she took offense too it.

Bottom line here is that once on the ground, things change. You can succeed or fail and frankly the wrapper or looks has quite a bit to do with it. I never go after the hottest women not because I don't have a chance, but because I'm realistic. The chances of you finding a woman that's stunningly attractive, aware of it, yet humble at the same time is SLIM AND NONE.

You have to have a target rich environment. This is why I recommend major cities. If you're in Eastern Europe, specifically Ukraine or Russia then contact one of the agencies in the town you're going too.

You can still have success in Latin America as well. You just have to be there. I know the internet is attractive, but think about it like buying a car. You can't buy a car on the internet without driving it....
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:With the inundation of messages like "Women are better," "American women rule," "Women are more moral" etc, it is absolutely necessary for many men to have a continuous dose of reality lest they be re-conditioned to place women upon the socially constructed pedestal.

What you see as bitching, is actually revalidation after years of browbeating.

Perhaps you are farther along than many. Kudos; but understand that many men are still in the process of working through the social myths.
he's just talking to them.....it means nothing......definitely shows foreign women are more friendly to strangers, but i can get american girls i know to talk to me all day....second you ask them out theyll blow you off
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Post by re85with »

Fenix wrote:I am tired of the bitching. Do you know what I am doing right now? I mean the past few months...I am talking to women from all types of foreign countries. Just to name a few countries I am talking to women from: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Austria, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Brazil, Australia, Netherlands, Finland, Hungary, Japan, South Korea, Russia, France, Turkey, Sweden, China...I lost count! I am talking to them mostly as friends, but do you know how refreshing it is to talk to these women? I feel a natural high. I talk to them and they understand me. It is so natural. I was reading POF profiles in Arizona this morning and it was depressing! I get all of these views and no messages. I message a woman that looked at my profile and they don't even message back! Then I was on a dating site in Germany back in December, and I didn't have to do shit to get messages from a woman because they messaged me!

Here's what you do:

1. Make an account on Interpals.net

2. Talk to women from other countries.

3. Be much happier about your future.

I have some job setbacks right now and I hope to visit Germany this summer, but I am not on this site bitching about American women. I am done with that shit. I am not wasting my time anymore. Do you know that I have friends from all over the world now? Another American girl on my Facebook page just removed me...AGAIN. For no reason. I just brushed it off because I don't give a shit anymore. Why care if they don't even care? How many American women do I talk to now? Only three and one is my best friend and two of them I met on Interpals...

Anyway, do whatever you can to get out of this country like I am. My choices right now are Germany, Russia and Poland. I am having so much success in several countries that I could move just about anywhere in Europe and Asia. That's how great I am doing.

Moving abroad is not always about women either. I am an egalitarian. I am atheist. No kids in my future. I don't believe in marriage. These are the things I look for in a country. I am not going to Philippines, I am going to a country that has what I am looking for. I am learning so much right now that it is not even funny. I see no future for me in the US. NONE WHATSOEVER. 2013 is my last year of being in this shithole and I am not looking to come back unless tragedy hits or my best friend wants me to visit him and his son...Okay, I am done with my "sermon." I changed the title of the thread to western women because men from Canada, UK, and Australia post here frequently. I wanted to be fair :)

This felt good to write for some reason lol.

TL;DR version: I know you guys love to vent out your problems about American women and the dating scene. I think it would be best if you signed up for a website I am on (Interpals) and talk to people from other countries instead of bitching about the women in the US, which causes you to lose brain cells. There's no point of bitching about them. Do what you have to do and get the f**k out of the US. Join a volunteer group overseas, get a CELTA/TEFL, work online, but do something. If you get pissed about this thread, I don't care. This forum used to have so much information about traveling and now this site is like every other MGTOW and MRA forum just bitching about women.
Better dating websites I go on are Dream Connections, A Foreign Affair, and latin-wife.com.

I am a little tired of the negativity about American/Western women too.

Most guys want to complain about these women but they either:

1. get back to these women
or
2. choose to stay single instead of getting on an airplane and meeting women overseas

Fact: Most of American women are not going to change. We can either accept them for who they are. Or, we can stay single for the rest of our lives. Another option, which is the best, is flying to a foreign country and meeting foreign women. Marrying a beautiful woman from Colombia, the Philippines, etc. is like winning a grand prize but better.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D