Do you think American women are overrated or underrated?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Do you think American women are overrated or underrated?

Post by TheLilAbs »

yes or no
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Overrated as far as media goes definitely however the media is mostly BS and fantasy. Its all about feeding women's egos and selling them on what they should want before they even know they want it.
The media creates an illusion of excess value and creates impossible expectations in women's minds.
This can create delusional expectations leading to bitterness and disappointment.
Our current reality the ongoing economic depression, this is changing views, a slow generational process.
A lot of feminist BS is worst with the young and gullible girls who buy into PC junk, later they realized they have been had. Women saddled with huge debt and degrees like women studies, communications, fashion design, art or any hyphenated politically correct degree have discovered they are essentially unemployable.
Most younger women dont want anything remotely to do with being labeled "feminist", there are some exceptions.
I deal mostly with foreign women here where I am so I dont really dont have a complete view of native born American women. The foreigners have taken over here.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The most horribly overrated kind of creature in the U.S. is the Asian-American woman. Far more overrated than white, black, and Hispanic American women. It shouldn't be hard for you guys to figure out why this is the case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does the media cater to American women because they are the target market of advertisers and more suggestible to their influence? Or is there another reason?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

On a scale of desirability, American women are a zero and thats being generous. There the most overrated women since the roman empire. In addition, there totally oblivious to the swath of destruction they cause and so are many American men.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Does the media cater to American women because they are the target market of advertisers and more suggestible to their influence? Or is there another reason?
It is a variety of reasons. Your target market theory is on point, but also American women need a constant flow of false affirmations that they are great looking (when they are not), hugely competant (when they are not), and full of virtue and all things positive (when they are not).

Hence the myth of American female can-do is perpetuated within our culture. Any suggestion otherwise is tantamount to misogyny or "war on women."

The media is the reason pop culture continues the myth about American women. The media is the reason men feel complelled to marry against their self-interest.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Does the media cater to American women because they are the target market of advertisers and more suggestible to their influence? Or is there another reason?
It is a variety of reasons. Your target market theory is on point, but also American women need a constant flow of false affirmations that they are great looking (when they are not), hugely competant (when they are not), and full of virtue and all things positive (when they are not).

Hence the myth of American female can-do is perpetuated within our culture. Any suggestion otherwise is tantamount to misogyny or "war on women."

The media is the reason pop culture continues the myth about American women. The media is the reason men feel complelled to marry against their self-interest.
I agree 100% with what Contrarian Expatriate said. American women DO need a constant flow of false affirmations that they are beautiful and smart. When in reality, they are ugly and dumb. :shock:

If you disagree with how the media portrays women, you are considered a misogynist. Welcome to life in modern day America! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

There is another simple reason why media targets women much more than men, they have much more time to watch TV than men do. While men are working women are often sitting at home with nothing to do. Women are in office settings with many break times etc where they have access to TV. Men working outside or in the field do not. It a simple numbers thing and media is appealing to there core viewers.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Companies and the Media focus on women because the majority of the time they are in control of the household budget. Women also have influence on family purchases, from appliances to cars.

This is why seating positions are getting higher and higher in cars and trucks to give shorter people (usually women) a higher point of view or "Command of The Road". This also feeds into the physiological side of buying things. I tell everybody to watch Century of Self, once you see it, you'll understand how and why things you don't need are marketed to you.

Tom is right, most women have access to a TV more often than men do. However its not because women sit at home with nothing to do. There is basically 4 hours free between the time the children go to school and the time they return from school if they are lucky enough to be stay-at-home mothers.

VCR's and finally DVR's were a boon to not just men but women as well. They can DVR soaps, Ellen, Dr Phil and whatever else they generally watch.

Some men work outside, construction jobs especially in home building are gone, never to return, we have a surplus of homes both new and previously owned on the market. Its unlikely they'll return to working on home building because the gut of homes on the market; There are more homes on the market than homeless people....
Last edited by djfourmoney on May 7th, 2012, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greenecho
Freshman Poster

Post by Greenecho »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It is a variety of reasons. Your target market theory is on point, but also American women need a constant flow of false affirmations that they are great looking (when they are not), hugely competant (when they are not), and full of virtue and all things positive (when they are not).

Preach On!

I can't tell you the number of times I've been labeled "negative" and outcast because I see through the BS/lies and call it for what it is.

It's a dam shame more AW don't read this forum for an ounce of truth, but they've been so brainwashed they couldn't possibly accept it.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

This Joke is at least 60 or 70 years old, and part of it is now out of date and not true.

Heaven - American salary, British house, Chinese chef, Japanese wife
Hell - Chinese salary, Japanese house, British chef, American wife

American women have the absolute worst reputation on this planet for being a decent wife. Slutty and easy to get a one night fling, but terrible otherwise.

AW say they are looking for FM because AM are self-centered assholes, but the reason is that this is effective and getting AW. So AM act like this.

It is one massive clusterfuck.

Avoid AW at all costs.

No longer worth the trouble, effort, time or money; and most of them are obese.
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Some American Women Are Underrated/Most Overrated

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

I think that in general a more conservative and family-minded average looking women are underrated in America. The most famous example of this is softball player Jennie Finch. While the media was trying to eroticize her, she refused and used her dominant fast ball to promote her sport instead of her sex appeal. Unfortunately professional softball has not really taken off and it has been pulled from the olympics. Maybe if she did a Penthouse spread and played a game in lingerie, pro softball would be on better footing.

Here's a quote from her diary after giving birth to her second son:
It’s so incredible how something so small can rock your world like nothing else. It’s so hard to put into words the feeling of having a child and the love that fills you and that is poured into them. Truly amazing. He is just perfect. Just perfect.

Labor was really good to me for the most part. I have to say the worst parts were my left leg falling asleep — and staying asleep — for the last four hours of labor, and a bit of puking here and there.

Casey (her husband) was so great, so very sweet and supportive. He is my rock and he played the part well despite the fears and worries going through his head. He stayed strong for me through it all. My doctor even let me pull Baby D out and put him straight on my chest. What a miracle!

A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing. Baby D took a little more pushing than Ace but was definitely an easier recovery. We were even able to take Baby D home within 24 hours of his arrival!
She includes the whole family in the event and shows gratitude to God for her pregnancy. Her two sons are two boys that will not be plagued with feminist inspired imbalance, despite the fact that their mother is a living legend and probably the greatest female softball player in history.

Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some American Women Are Underrated/Most Overrated

Post by zboy1 »

Jason of Dystopia wrote:I think that in general a more conservative and family-minded average looking women are underrated in America. The most famous example of this is softball player Jennie Finch. While the media was trying to eroticize her, she refused and used her dominant fast ball to promote her sport instead of her sex appeal. Unfortunately professional softball has not really taken off and it has been pulled from the olympics. Maybe if she did a Penthouse spread and played a game in lingerie, pro softball would be on better footing.

Here's a quote from her diary after giving birth to her second son:
It’s so incredible how something so small can rock your world like nothing else. It’s so hard to put into words the feeling of having a child and the love that fills you and that is poured into them. Truly amazing. He is just perfect. Just perfect.

Labor was really good to me for the most part. I have to say the worst parts were my left leg falling asleep — and staying asleep — for the last four hours of labor, and a bit of puking here and there.

Casey (her husband) was so great, so very sweet and supportive. He is my rock and he played the part well despite the fears and worries going through his head. He stayed strong for me through it all. My doctor even let me pull Baby D out and put him straight on my chest. What a miracle!

A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle, indeed. Such an incredible blessing. Baby D took a little more pushing than Ace but was definitely an easier recovery. We were even able to take Baby D home within 24 hours of his arrival!
She includes the whole family in the event and shows gratitude to God for her pregnancy. Her two sons are two boys that will not be plagued with feminist inspired imbalance, despite the fact that their mother is a living legend and probably the greatest female softball player in history.

Jenny Finch would be the perfect wife imo--but look who she is married too--another rich athlete. The average schmo would have no chance with her....
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian-American Women

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

The most horribly overrated kind of creature in the U.S. is the Asian-American woman. Far more overrated than white, black, and Hispanic American women. It shouldn't be hard for you guys to figure out why this is the case.
Asian-American women are overrated. They seem to be a hyper-spoiled version of American sorority-type coeds, because they think they are hotter than their counter-parts.

I find Asian girls from their home countries much more humble and attractive.

Their daughters, however, seem to "convert" pretty quickly.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

American women are the most evil monsters to ever exist on this planet.

Hundreds of millions of American men's lives have been destroyed by American women during the past 40 years. And do the women care? No.

25,000 men a year kill themselves in America, many of them due to the abuse they have received from women and the family courts. Ever hear of any American women protesting against feminism or against the anti-male divorce laws? No.

American women are evil scum and are destined to burn in hell along with their master Satan.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book