Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Winston wrote:Do any of you find FB annoying? The girls on there are flakes and airheads, and whenever one of them posts the most insane stupid shit, they get tons of comments and responses. But if you post good content on there, or if you announce that you won the Nobel Prize, no one comments. Isn't that stupid? What an inane waste of time. Totally stupid.
A fat ugly woman can post a pic of herself on Facebook, and she will get something like 20 comments telling how beautiful/hot she is. It's sickening!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

also when out clubbing they tend to update their status via smartfone saying how much fun they having...sick

duck lips are pissing me off, victory sign too(asian girls in particular)..why sheeps enjoy to copy each other?

they get lots of 'likes' for trivial comments (..went shopping and bought this hot pair of shoes, post pics of shoes and everyone admires)

everyone on FB tries so hard to impress so called friends

Btw public duende

just trying to work you out, do you support same sex marriage?
from what i gather you seem pussyfied mangina(no offence just an observation judging by your posts)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:Btw public duende

from what i gather you seem pussyfied mangina(no offence just an observation judging by your posts)
Of course I support same sex marriage. It's marriage for ulterior motives I don't support.

Why do you guys call me "a pussified mangina", I'll never understand. I am perhaps one of the few truly "happier abroad" guys, and all many of you chaps do is try and make me feel miserable. It's not working.

Sorry.

Btw, as I write this I'm sitting in an Italian restaurant, right next to a just about average British guy dinner dating a gorgeous Asian girl. Why should I believe your catastrophic BS when everything I can perceive around me is telling me that things are not as tragical as you make them look?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:

Of course I support same sex marriage. It's marriage for ulterior motives I don't support.

Why do you guys call me "a pussified mangina", I'll never understand. I am perhaps one of the few truly "happier abroad" guys, and all many of you chaps do is try and make me feel miserable. It's not working.
Sorry.

Btw, as I write this I'm sitting in an Italian restaurant, right next to a just about average British guy dinner dating a gorgeous Asian girl. Why should I believe your catastrophic BS when everything I can perceive around me is telling me that things are not as tragical as you make them look?

Just curious...would you support legalizing having multiple spouses?
Unlike gay marriage, that tradition has thousands of years of history behind it.
After all, all it takes is a loving relationship as they say. I very much support
legalizing polygamy, ( I am not a mormon) so that such people can come
out of the shadows and live free of the extreme phobias associated with the haters.

I cannot think of any valid reason to make such relationships illegal.
I think it is only a matter of time...

Outwest
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Sorry.

Unlike gay marriage, that tradition has thousands of years of history behind it.
After all, all it takes is a loving relationship as they say. I very much support
out of the shadows and live free of the extreme phobias associated with the haters.

Outwest
Why would you in this current social climate and dating scene, not only are today's modern women complete pieces of shit, but marriageable women have become almost non-existent. So if a man, gets to marry two or more descent women, other descent guys get left out in the cold
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

nicho12 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Sorry.

Outwest
Why would you in this current social climate and dating scene, not only are today's modern women complete pieces of shit, but marriageable women have become almost non-existent. So if a man, gets to marry two or more descent women, other descent guys get left out in the cold
I don't know the exact ratios, but I suspect here that most men far overestimate the number of
"decent" men out there. Besides, that is not the point. It is about freedom, and government should hardly be in the girl rationing business anyway.

I am starting to think that marriageable men are almost as scarce. I mean, realistically, who helped create the mess in the USA? Millions of American men contribute to it on a daily basis...like rats
feeding on carrion, they participate and propagate the slutification of the USA.

Now I realize that a cross section of the Western men I meet in the Philippines is not exactly a representative sampling of American men, but in general, I avoid most American men and Western European men like the plague.

If you are the exception, you have to be creative to deal with it, but restricting other people's freedom is hardly a solution.

Outwest
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:Just curious...would you support legalizing having multiple spouses?

Outwest
I don't disagree with polygamy on a matter of principle. If a man can love and respect multiple wives and they all accept to share that man, I don't see any objections to that.

The real question is: why would a man want to marry several women when even marrying one appears to be an increasingly obsolete institution?

In ancient times where sexual conduct was much more restrained and only prostitutes were allowed to have sex with multiple suitors, polygamy was probably a socially or religiously blessed way for a man to access a fresh young woman for sexual and aesthetic pleasure, while rotating his elder wives to roles of higher maturity and responsibility: taking care of the children, domestic life, advising or helping with family business, etc. The price to pay was obviously to treat all wives with love and respect, juggling authoritativeness and generosity so as to avoid triggering jealousy and resentment. A truly Machiavellian task.

Not surprising that polygamy was typically found, and still is in those societies that still practice it, at either ends of the socio-economic spectrum. Men from poor backgrounds who are hardly able to support one small family core grab young, uneducated girls from equally destitute families, who are often happy to relieve themselves of the burden of a child and get a small endowment in exchange. The girls are little more than children, often beaten up and abused. We all know of the fanfare-making cases in Yemen, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

At the other end, there are rich men from established clans, who have the financial means to support multiple wives and associated offspring, and allow other families to link with his via marrying their daughters. Form and function, job done.

As sexual habits have changed radically and a man of wealth, status and charisma can enjoy the favours of several young lovers without having to be bond into a lifelong commitment, the incentive to be legally married to several wives at the same time is probably minimum. In a way, aren't divorce and infidelity themselves a form of staggered, covert, a-la-carte polyamory?

And yes, I believe it's only a matter of time before the institution of marriage will lose whatever is left of its original meaning. When that happens, you might see men and women of any age bonding freely in any quantity and permutation allowable by biology and socio-economic status. Thing is, I really don't see the consequences favouring the kind of jaded middle age, or young and socially impaired men who, at least on here, are the most vocal about "marrying young virgins" or "enjoying alpha status" in pockets of second/third world countries.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

OutWest wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Sorry.

Outwest
I don't know the exact ratios, but I suspect here that most men far overestimate the number of
"decent" men out there. Besides, that is not the point. It is about freedom, and government should hardly be in the girl rationing business anyway.

I am starting to think that marriageable men are almost as scarce. I mean, realistically, who helped create the mess in the USA? Millions of American men contribute to it on a daily basis...like rats
feeding on carrion, they participate and propagate the slutification of the USA.

Now I realize that a cross section of the Western men I meet in the Philippines is not exactly a representative sampling of American men, but in general, I avoid most American men and Western European men like the plague.

If you are the exception, you have to be creative to deal with it, but restricting other people's freedom is hardly a solution.

Outwest
There's so such thing as freedom, otherwise we wouldn't have any laws. People would be free to do what they want, kill, rob, rape with impunity
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

nicho12 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote: Of course I support same sex marriage. It's marriage for ulterior motives I don't support.

Sorry.

Outwest

Outwest
There's so such thing as freedom, otherwise we wouldn't have any laws. People would be free to do what they want, kill, rob, rape with impunity
To paint an argument for freedom of choice with the identify or number of marriage partners
as an argument for robbing, raping and killing is idiotic.
It is like a discussion with a 12 year-old. Freedoms are weighed relative to the direct impacts on others, and even the staunchest libertarians do not argue for the right to rob, kill and rape.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

OutWest wrote:There's so such thing as freedom, otherwise we wouldn't have any laws. People would be free to do what they want, kill, rob, rape with impunity

To paint an argument for freedom of choice with the identify or number of marriage partners
as an argument for robbing, raping and killing is idiotic.
It is like a discussion with a 12 year-old. Freedoms are weighed relative to the direct impacts on others, and even the staunchest libertarians do not argue for the right to rob, kill and rape.
You motherf!ckers need to listen to this motherf!cker. He's gone abroad, built a life, found an AMAZING Filipina to complete him, and has one awesome plan for the future. Stop giving him sh!t and learn from his experience.

I'm a Latin America guy but if I ever decided to hit up the Philippines, OutWest would be my sensei.

Just

DO

IT!!!!

:D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

nicho12 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest
Nicho, the argument you make has come up more than once.

It makes sense in theory, but in practice the facts are different. In today's monogamy-or-promiscuity society, a few guys in high school or college get to deflower several girls each, then go on to plunder and degrade countless women they have no serious interest in.

Girls compete by tossing their booty to the guy who looks most attractive.

In a monogamy-or-polygamy society, the high school stud might be adding wife number two after he gets a business going. But he has not used up any other women.

There are far MORE women available to the average guy.

The only time this is not true is when marriages are constrained or assigned or encouraged by a prophet or cult leader, so that his cronies get the girls and young guys get left out. This might be the case in a personality cult, like Warren Jeffs's LDS sect, or at Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion.

But this would not be the case in a normal polygamous society, say in Africa, for example. There a regular guy can get a job, buy some cattle, and get a wife. No "pickup game" needed. Just be a guy who can pay for some totos.

(And far MORE virgins to go around - if that matters to you.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
And yes, I believe it's only a matter of time before the institution of marriage will lose whatever is left of its original meaning. When that happens, you might see men and women of any age bonding freely in any quantity and permutation allowable by biology and socio-economic status. Thing is, I really don't see the consequences favouring the kind of jaded middle age, or young and socially impaired men who, at least on here, are the most vocal about "marrying young virgins" or "enjoying alpha status" in pockets of second/third world countries.
Mmmm so I need to go father my tribe, and quickly, before everything degenerates into a big, mazola-covered ambisexual orgy?

Not sure whether to feel belittled or motivated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:

Outwest

Thank you.

Encouraging to hear!

:D :wink:
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I just can't believe that there are so many people who say "marriage is dead, let it rot, let everything collapse..."

What ever happened to fighting for what is right?

What ever happened to making things better?

The more I read, the more I agree with those who say, "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing".

I never thought I'd be a Paladin.

I never thought I'd be one of the last ones left.

But it is what it is, and I will go down fighting, and die for what I believe in.
Out in the world living the dream!