American women are terrible. It's time...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Dragon
Junior Poster

American women are terrible. It's time...

Post by Dragon »

...to go gay. With all our complaining about AW, it's obvious that we should part ways with female kind entirely. Women are just too much trouble. I'm going to pick up my bat and swing for the other team for a while. Who's with me?!?! :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women are terrible. It's time...

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:...to go gay. With all our complaining about AW, it's obvious that we should part ways with female kind entirely. Women are just too much trouble. I'm going to pick up my bat and swing for the other team for a while.
Well of course that is what the PTB want, and I know of many normal men doing just that. Men who are genuinely gay, particularly "bottoms", must think they've died and gone to heaven now. I really wish I could swing that way. It would have been particularly awesome when I lived in Korea. I could have taken a subway ride to the appropriate sauna and, as a smallish but somewhat muscular white guy, could have scored/been scored by multiple good looking guys a night. Regrettably I am cursed with relative heterosexuality, so my prospects are much worse.
Who's with me?
I suppose if you are a young, pretty east Asian we might be able to work something out... :)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: American women are terrible. It's time...

Post by E_Irizarry »

Dragon wrote:...to go gay. With all our complaining about AW, it's obvious that we should part ways with female kind entirely. Women are just too much trouble. I'm going to pick up my bat and swing for the other team for a while. Who's with me?!?! :D
Gtfoh with that crap. I rather have more respect for you performing auto fellatio like ron jeremy than for you to suck another mans piccadilly.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Cornfed,

Stick to being a WASP nationalist. Keep that suspect buffalo bill in drag sh-it to yourself. "Yucks" - just like the way filipina women from luzon say it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

lol
Why stop there? Get a sex change and get all the benefits of being a woman/x-man.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Introvert wrote:lol
Why stop there? Get a sex change and get all the benefits of being a woman/x-man.
Like this. :lol:
Man who had sex change wins right to receive pension five years early at women's retirement
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ge-60.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Lol. It's just that there's been a constant stream of "American Women are bad wah wah wah" posts that I feel the complainers might as well go gay because of all the negativity.