Sh*t I Don't Like: AW block you but FW don't

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Sh*t I Don't Like: AW block you but FW don't

Post by E_Irizarry »

Why is it that on dating sites in America that American women are the only women whom block somebody whether or not it was called for?
But if a foreign woman doesn't like you, she simply "wanes away" and doesn't block you (or they stay anyway to speak to you).

I don't even think that UK women block men from sending them messages on their profiles.

Tell me what you guys think please.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

I think American women are the pieces of toxic sewer sludge s.hit in he universe. They are a complete waste of time
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Zero tolerance man

Post by buddy77 »

ZTM: are you the original guy?
What happened to your website?
Can you post the new site if you have one?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:I think American women are the pieces of toxic sewer sludge s.hit in he universe. They are a complete waste of time
Yes, American women should be avoided like the plague! No wonder American women are called, "Anglo Bitches." :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 2: AW block but FW don't

Post by marklambo »

E_Irizarry wrote:Why is it that on dating sites in America that American women are the only women whom block somebody whether or not it was called for?
But if a foreign woman doesn't like you, she simply "wanes away" and doesn't block you (or they stay anyway to speak to you).

I don't even think that UK women block men from sending them messages on their profiles.

Tell me what you guys think please.
American women are completely worthless. I think that deep down inside, they are just miserable cunt rags and do such actions to take it out on men. They created such a hostile environment for the dating scene for men, including themselves. Let them block us but after they become old, expired, and ugly, they will then feel all the rejection 10 fold. f**k these ungrateful cunts, foreign all the way.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Yes I am the original zero tolerance man. Would you like me to recreate my blog?
buddy77
Freshman Poster

ZTM we want your blog

Post by buddy77 »

ZTM:

I think many of us want to read it. Especially if you have new blog entries.

You cant ever run out of material; theres countless toxic, Ameriskanks both in real life and online (which provide plenty of fodder) and "plenty of fish" dating site is still worthless as ever.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Guys, just leave the websites alone and focus on improving your lives.

Complaining about facebook, interpals, plenty of fish and okcupid won't improve your lives one bit.

Finding real solutions means getting your financial life on track so you can find a better environment elsewhere.

Your greatest asset is your mind and your ideas and that's something western women can never take away from you.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Don't listen to

Post by buddy77 »

ZTM:

Dont listen to "maker55". He either is a mangina or actually a woman themselves. It funny that they even mention the major free sites that is crowded by AW.

Just do your thing ZTM, (unless maker55 is your boss)
Maker55
Junior Poster

Re: Don't listen to

Post by Maker55 »

buddy77 wrote:ZTM:

Dont listen to "maker55". He either is a mangina or actually a woman themselves. It funny that they even mention the major free sites that is crowded by AW.

Just do your thing ZTM, (unless maker55 is your boss)
False accusations.

I'm 100 percent male.

What does my post have to do with ZTM? I honestly had no idea who he was until I saw you mention him in your post.

My post is directed towards the OP.

These guys on HA stay on these garbage websites, I'm trying to tell them to stop wasting their time on them.

Worrying about the bad treatment they receive on facebook, okcupid and pof. I've been there done that.

I've been on all of the websites I posted........................NONE of them are any good.

You guys need some new material.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

You may or may not agree with Maker55, but at least his last post on this thread displays maturity.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

E_Irizarry wrote:You may or may not agree with Maker55, but at least his last post on this thread displays maturity.
Thanks.

I will say for social networking lovers, Myspace in its heyday was VERY GOOD.

It still might be good, I never go on my account anymore but I do remember getting replies from German, French and Italian women.

I spoke to THREE cool French chicks, one Italian girl, one German girl and a cool Chinese girl.

What Myspace did for me in 2006 beat everything that POF, OKC and Interpals ever did for me.

Who knows, maybe I can still contact some cool European chicks on Myspace....

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Maker55 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:You may or may not agree with Maker55, but at least his last post on this thread displays maturity.
Thanks.

I will say for social networking lovers, Myspace in its heyday was VERY GOOD.

It still might be good, I never go on my account anymore but I do remember getting replies from German, French and Italian women.

I spoke to THREE cool French chicks, one Italian girl, one German girl and a cool Chinese girl.

What Myspace did for me in 2006 beat everything that POF, OKC and Interpals ever did for me.

Who knows, maybe I can still contact some cool European chicks on Myspace....
Yeah man...I have tried Interpals and no cigar. Sosa claims he does well so I have to give him that.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

The address for the new blog is www.usabitch.wordpress.com
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:The address for the new blog is www.usabitch.wordpress.com
http://usabitch.wordpress.com/2013/03/1 ... -on-dates/

Here a nice post for you to sink your teeth into