Why do AW screen out their calls but FW don't?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do AW screen out their calls but FW don't?

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed, pretty much ALL women nowadays in America screen out their calls so that it's hard to ever get a hold of them. Even if they are your friends or relatives and on good terms with you, it's still hard to get a hold of them. Many will not answer the phone at all if they do not recognize the number or if it's anonymous.

So you gotta wonder: How come American women didn't screen out their calls in the past? And how come in foreign countries, women don't screen out their calls? What's the reason for the difference?

Of course, American women will claim: "We screen out our calls because there are so many psychos and unwanted callers out there. So we have to." But they can never answer the question of why women in other countries don't need to do that. Nor why American women in the past didn't.

Also, why do so many American women get dogs, especially if they are single? Why do they prefer the company of a dog to a good quality man? Weird. It's like everything is upside down.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Lol, the dog part is true. My former friend, his wife owns 2 small ass dogs and treats them like her own baby.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Excuse my ignorance, but I've never understood what it means to screen your calls. What does it mean?
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

In AW small brain a psycho is just a man who she doesn't like because of some stupid reason. If they ever met a real psycho they would jump on his dick all day because their personalities would be identical.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed, pretty much ALL women nowadays in America screen out their calls so that it's hard to ever get a hold of them. Even if they are your friends or relatives and on good terms with you, it's still hard to get a hold of them. Many will not answer the phone at all if they do not recognize the number or if it's anonymous.
Anonymous numbers? You mean blocked numbers. To be fair, I can kind of understand why someone wouldn't want to answer a call from a blocked number. Most of the calls I've ever gotten in my life that were from blocked numbers were prank calls. Why else would someone block their number? I still pick up when I get a call from a blocked number just in case, though I expect it to just be one of my less mature friends or just a teenager with too much time on his hands. At least back in the states, I'm not sure if you can block your number here.

As far as women not picking up when they do not recognize a number goes, I can tell you from personal experience that Chinese women do this, or at least some of them do. The former boss of the company I work for was a woman and she said if we ever get another phone number we needed to text her our name from that number so she can put the number in her phone because she will never answer calls from numbers not in her phone already.

Women do this because they're overly paranoid. Not sure why it's so hard to pick up and then just hang up if it's someone they don't want to talk to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but I've never understood what it means to screen your calls. What does it mean?
It means they look at the caller ID and if the call is not from someone they want to talk to, they don't answer it. Or if the number is not recognizable, they prefer not to take the risk and not answer it. Some women also never answer any calls and just let their voice mail take messages.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Professor wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you noticed, pretty much ALL women nowadays in America screen out their calls so that it's hard to ever get a hold of them. Even if they are your friends or relatives and on good terms with you, it's still hard to get a hold of them. Many will not answer the phone at all if they do not recognize the number or if it's anonymous.
Anonymous numbers? You mean blocked numbers. To be fair, I can kind of understand why someone wouldn't want to answer a call from a blocked number. Most of the calls I've ever gotten in my life that were from blocked numbers were prank calls. Why else would someone block their number? I still pick up when I get a call from a blocked number just in case, though I expect it to just be one of my less mature friends or just a teenager with too much time on his hands. At least back in the states, I'm not sure if you can block your number here.

As far as women not picking up when they do not recognize a number goes, I can tell you from personal experience that Chinese women do this, or at least some of them do. The former boss of the company I work for was a woman and she said if we ever get another phone number we needed to text her our name from that number so she can put the number in her phone because she will never answer calls from numbers not in her phone already.

Women do this because they're overly paranoid. Not sure why it's so hard to pick up and then just hang up if it's someone they don't want to talk to.
No I mean like if you call someone from Skype, the number will show up as one of Skype's routing numbers, which could be anything. Or if you use a calling card or phone card, it will also show up as a routing number used by that calling card. In that case, many American women will not answer it at all, even if they know you or want to talk to you. It's complicated.

It wasn't like that before. Screening calls like that is a modern things. Even when caller ID was available in the 1990's, women didn't do this. It's after 2000 that they started doing that.

Don't women do this because they've made many enemies?

Maybe Chinese women in the US do this. But the ones in China don't screen out their calls. They will answer numbers they don't recognize too. Even in Taiwan, girls will answer calls from unrecognized numbers, unless they are trying to avoid someone. And in the Philippines, girls never screen out their calls at all.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Andrewww wrote:In AW small brain a psycho is just a man who she doesn't like because of some stupid reason. If they ever met a real psycho they would jump on his dick all day because their personalities would be identical.
+∞ (I wholeheartedly agree until infinity).
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but I've never understood what it means to screen your calls. What does it mean?
It means they look at the caller ID and if the call is not from someone they want to talk to, they don't answer it. Or if the number is not recognizable, they prefer not to take the risk and not answer it. Some women also never answer any calls and just let their voice mail take messages.
http://www.omniglot.com/soundfiles/taiw ... wanese.mp3
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Men do that too now, pisses me off. If you don't want to talk to a person, just tell them you don't want to. Not ignore the call, bitches do that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do AW screen out their calls but FW don't?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Hadn't noticed. I try not to call them. :razz:
If she likes/wants you, she'll be calling you or picking up when you call.

Winston wrote:So you gotta wonder: How come American women didn't screen out their calls in the past?
I could find more useful things to wonder about, but here's why .... Gwen told them to.
So did Cosmo and the "Rules" women.

Winston wrote:And how come in foreign countries, women don't screen out their calls? What's the reason for the difference?
Buyer's market vs. seller's market. Anglo-mangina-simps are eager to buy.
Foreign women will change soon enough, where permitted.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Paranoia. It is part of the rape & stalker hysteria. They are always afraid someone is going to stalk them. A few months ago I started at a new job and everyone was discussing travel times to work. One girl asked me where I live, and I told her the name of my town. I then asked her where she lives. She gives me the name of the county she lives in, not her town.

You might think that she may believe I had never heard of her town, and that's why she said the county instead. But it seems more likely that she's just another one of those psycho women who think they need to protect themselves by putting up barriers.

They truly do believe what they have is just so special that everyone wants it

I also think that they each think they are much more important than they actually are, as if they are some sort of mini-celebrity. Certain things are just not worth their time.

It is also another means of elitism and rejection. They are above certain people and just too great to even speak with them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Paranoia. It is part of the rape & stalker hysteria. They are always afraid someone is going to stalk them. A few months ago I started at a new job and everyone was discussing travel times to work. One girl asked me where I live, and I told her the name of my town. I then asked her where she lives. She gives me the name of the county she lives in, not her town.

It is also another means of elitism and rejection. They are above certain people and just too great to even speak with them.
Women in America are afraid of their own shadow! They are scared to death of men and some even need to take medication to deal with their anxiety. The funny thing is, this sort of behavior does not exist in most foreign countries, only in English speaking countries.

If a woman likes you, she will pick up the phone when you call her. If she doesn't like you, no matter how many times you call her, she will not pick up the phone. Also, if she likes you, she will agree to go out on a date with you.

If the woman does not like you when she first meets you, no PUA in the world will be able to get a date with her.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

True story. If anybody gets these kinds of calls, I'd understand if they just screen them.

All the time I get:
-UNKNOWN numbers(either telemarketers or prankers).
-Numbers with LETTERS IN THEM(for example, 1865b98c54)
-Calls from foreign countries(PAKISTAN!? WTF)
-Apparently, my previous phone number holder was a hoe, because I keep getting calls from stupid men talking about "Sharon" saying "Hey baby..." WTF

One time, I got a voicemail from a female. She said that she calls me all the time because apparently, I called her on one occasion. She left an angry voicemail, because I don't answer the phone and she just wanted to know who was calling her. She called for ONE MONTH. Here's the thing I NEVER CALLED THE BITCH FIRST. Ever. Not in the 3 years I had my stupid phone number. I never lend my phone out to ANYONE ELSE. I did call the wrong number ONCE(called Pizza Hut, got ONE DIGIT OFF!), but that woman answered, and her voice was AMAZING! Sounded like Cherrelle, no doubt. We talked for a while but I realized she was in DC, so I hungz up. :D

I screen my calls, because there's a foreign company(Niger, India? Don't know) starting a calling scam, saying that there's a virus on your PC and they direct you to a malicious program that allows them to take direct control of your PC. Old trick, never fell for it. My brother did though! When someone tells you your PC is acting up BUT IT ISN'T, listen to your gut, not some foreign nigger. :lol:

Gotta be careful now, because there's all kinds of tech people can use to manipulate cell phones.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Paranoia. It is part of the rape & stalker hysteria. They are always afraid someone is going to stalk them. A few months ago I started at a new job and everyone was discussing travel times to work. One girl asked me where I live, and I told her the name of my town. I then asked her where she lives. She gives me the name of the county she lives in, not her town.

Women in America are afraid of their own shadow! They are scared to death of men and some even need to take medication to deal with their anxiety. The funny thing is, this sort of behavior does not exist in most foreign countries, only in English speaking countries.

If a woman likes you, she will pick up the phone when you call her. If she doesn't like you, no matter how many times you call her, she will not pick up the phone. Also, if she likes you, she will agree to go out on a date with you.

If the woman does not like you when she first meets you, no PUA in the world will be able to get a date with her.
I remember one woman in particular would talk to the other women about the psych meds she takes and how expensive they are.

Lots of AWs are on psych meds. I cant remember the exact statistic, but the amount of anti-anxiety meds prescribed to women is much greater than those prescribed to men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.