If American women and feminism are so bad, why get married?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

If American women and feminism are so bad, why get married?

Post by tomasz »

If american women are so bad, and unmarriagable, why do so many guys go overseas trying to still get married? Why can't they just travel there or live there and just get some action and enjoy their life?

Your thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I've seen a few reasons cited here and on other forums:

- Some guys simply can't get girls in their home countries (or can't get the quality that they want) and foreign women are more lax on their standards.
- Some guys don't initially want to get married, but meet a girl that they like.
- Some guys are just scared sh*tless of the divorce laws in the western world.
- Some guys simply don't like how manly western women have become and are attracted to more feminine women.
- Some guys don't like the amount of work/money it usually takes to get an American woman and keep her happy.

All are valid reasons, imo.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Re: If American women and feminism are so bad, why get marri

Post by germanguy »

tomasz wrote:If american women are so bad, and unmarriagable, why do so many guys go overseas trying to still get married? Why can't they just travel there or live there and just get some action and enjoy their life?

Your thoughts?
Because they want a wife and a family and a lifestyle like that seems enjoyable to them?
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

I would advise that if one seeks to travel abroad, or live abroad, he ought to find a woman that's fine with living together( i.e. "shacking up"western terminology).
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Marriage in other parts of the world doesnt give women unilateral power like it does in Anglo countries. There is much less to fear from divorce if you live in Mexico than if you live in the USA. There's less support for women's rights, and in some countries, the divorce rate is orders of magnitude lower than it is in the West.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The only reason to get married is if you are going to have a family, since most woman want children then most want to marry somebody.
Time to Hide!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

So the original question here is basically, what's the point of a guy getting married in today's world?

To answer the last post, a guy can still have a family and a female companion to have a family with and still not get married.
As sad as I sound, some weddings seem to me like a big egotistical display. But I suppose if you really want to "lock" in a young girl, and decrease the chance that she will ever sleep with someone else, then marriage is probablyt the best bet. Beyond that and a quick path to citizenship, I can't think of why I would ever get married.