I can't believe how horrible these American women are

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

I can't believe how horrible these American women are

Post by bladed11 »

I'm new here but been lurking for a while

I started a forum on a conspiracy site of all places. Feminism being a great conspiracy against the family. These so called enlightened AW were burning me at the stake. Look at them immediately jump on me like dogs trying to crucify me. Then a female AW mod closes the discussion and calls it hate :roll: You just have to read it- At least some people agreed, which made the fem bots more angry. haha AW think they are immune to criticism and any criticism is hate.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=342313
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: I can't believe how horrible these AW are

Post by Voice of Reason »

bladed11 wrote:I'm new here but been lurking for a while

I started a forum on a conspiracy site of all places. Feminism being a great conspiracy against the family. These so called enlightened AW were burning me at the stake. Look at them immediately jump on me like dogs trying to crucify me. Then a female AW mod closes the discussion and calls it hate :roll: You just have to read it- At least some people agreed, which made the fem bots more angry. haha AW think they are immune to criticism and any criticism is hate.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=342313
Welcome.

AW just don't like the truth when you tell it to them, so they sweep it under the carpet and instead start attacking you.

There was one comment on that thread which hit the nail on the head:

"Lol.....poor things. Not their fault. Products of mass advertising and agenerational wrong. What is sad is, They don't even f*ckin know it,,,,,,!!!!!!"