American Men Are Dropping Out

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The rise in the desirability of Asian women is due to their lower rates of obesity.

http://www.returnofkings.com/30503/men- ... ng-too-fat

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

God damn right. Why put in all of that work just to get fatties when you can go overseas? I'm Black with yellow fever, so no chance of getting what I want, but I'd still rather jack off than bang fatties.
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Post by TheAustralianMan »

A very interesting article.

I must admit I find much about motivation to be true.

When I broke up with a girl late-2007, I was motivated to get myself in the best shape of my life. It did not appear to help my chances much as in hindsight the talent pool is so shallow here. I currently do not find much motivation to get fitter.

A Vietnamese girl I am currently seeing does not seem to mind me being a solid 100kg, although she does tease me about it sometimes, it doesn't knock too much off my attractiveness it appears. Would be nice to get down to 85 or 90kg again though.
Vietnam 2015
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

No way, most men are still on the dating round-a-bout.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: American Men Are Dropping Out

Post by Teal Lantern »

It's looking rather rough out there. :shock:
http://www.mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1093#p11003
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

TheAustralianMan wrote:A very interesting article.

I must admit I find much about motivation to be true.

When I broke up with a girl late-2007, I was motivated to get myself in the best shape of my life. It did not appear to help my chances much as in hindsight the talent pool is so shallow here. I currently do not find much motivation to get fitter.

A Vietnamese girl I am currently seeing does not seem to mind me being a solid 100kg, although she does tease me about it sometimes, it doesn't knock too much off my attractiveness it appears. Would be nice to get down to 85 or 90kg again though.
yeep...thats the difference....women in other countries will tease you about your weight but they dont care...but in america you can be in super shape and be very good looking and get NOWHERE.....ha, for that matter i used to run 3 miles everyday go to the gym for an hour and it didnt help me ONCE....then i gained weight, started dating a girl from africa and lost my vriginity..go figure....guys like this one fellow george sodini who was a great looking guy in great shape, did everything he could to improve himself socially, was even rich, and couldnt get a woman to save his LIFE..he became a mass killer