Bad enough that most American women don't go for 'nice' guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Cornfed wrote:
Enticer wrote:Real men don't whine...they make things happen. Confident men get the girls...while the crybabies cry about the nice guys finishing last. In most cases, its not that you are a "nice guy," it is the clear fact you are desperate, emotional, anxiety driven, nervous and basically a p***y towards women. It's YOUR behavior. Even mentioning it is a clear tell of what you really are.

People who are good at excuses, are seldom good at anything else....
Oh for goodness sake, will some judicious moderator please ban this spamming troll.

Definition of troll on HA - One who embraces personal responsibility and renounces victimhood.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Devil Dog wrote:
Enticer wrote:Real men don't whine...they make things happen. Confident men get the girls...while the crybabies cry about the nice guys finishing last. In most cases, its not that you are a "nice guy," it is the clear fact you are desperate, emotional, anxiety driven, nervous and basically a p***y towards women. It's YOUR behavior. Even mentioning it is a clear tell of what you really are.

Welcome to the internet hub of excuses.

The HA thought process works like this:
1. Start at the problem. Let's use "Not successful with women" as an example.
2. Work backward through the possible causes, discarding any which involve personal responsibility or personal accountability. Example: AW like criminals and losers.
3. Refine idea further to arrive at root cause of problem. HA member must be helpless victim. Example: AW only like criminals and losers. I am a virtuous person. Therefore I can have no success with AW. But it is the fault of AW, not me.
Holy shit man, that was beautiful. Yeh....been seeing a trend from the Complaint Culture that frequents here. Hell, at one point I thought i heard cats fighting outside my house...then realized it was just some of the guys on here whining...

Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Oh for goodness sake, will some judicious moderator please ban this spamming troll.

Definition of troll on HA - One who embraces personal responsibility and renounces victimhood.
I was thinking more like "One who posts essentially the same post repeatedly as a promotion for snake oil sales".
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Nothing to sell here silly man....just trying to help guys out who just dont seem to get it. Some people can't be helped though..they are too full of excuses and self absorbed...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Enticer wrote: ...just trying to help guys out who just dont seem to get it. Some people can't be helped though...
What about trying to help yourself?

You don't get it. It seems you have severe issues to accept the idea of relocation to abroad, mixed race dating and international marriage.

If you can live only within your village somewhere in USA, do it - but do not expect HA-members here to follow your advice.

I wonder what you are doing in this forum if you think all happiness is located in the United States and AW.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

BlueEverglades wrote:I wish you could all stop this idea that women just go for the bad guys, you are so misguided in your little world you don't care to notice most of your female friends your mother your sisters are not hanging out with gangsters in an alley, you are so f***ing lying to yourself just to make it all better when the real heart breakers are nerds behind computers, the loners and geeks are all capable of being a huge douche bag for no reason...
Women all around the world will throw themselves at someone for a lot of money. That, and alpha males. Nothing else. When it comes to guys getting significant female company, it's usually come down to those two things in various degrees, usually a lopsided ratio. Anyone who says otherwise is a blind dumbass(usually a female, no surprises there).

This is why I consider ALL females despicable. Stupid, worthless creatures who say one thing, then do the complete opposite like they have no control over themselves. I only look for them to leech off of, they're no good for anything else. :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Devil Dog wrote: Welcome to the internet hub of excuses.
The HA thought process works like this:
1. Start at the problem. Let's use "Not successful with women" as an example.
2. Work backward through the possible causes, discarding any which involve personal responsibility or personal accountability. Example: AW like criminals and losers.
3. Refine idea further to arrive at root cause of problem. HA member must be helpless victim. Example: AW only like criminals and losers. I am a virtuous person. Therefore I can have no success with AW. But it is the fault of AW, not me.
Your way of conclusions is plainly wrong.

1 -
Let's use "Not successful with women" as an example.

WRONG! Correction: It should be: 'not successful with Western women next to me'

If you are not successful with Western women next to you does this mean you are not successful with ALL women worldwide?

I think you grossly misunderstand the purpose of this and similar forums.

2 - AW like criminals - this statement is NOT wrong, check out the internet and look up articles how much fan-mail from women male criminals are receiving every day in their cells, some male prisoners even got support by female guards while in prison.

To blame men, who are honest, never been in jail and working every day, but cannot find a nice girlfriend for the sad behavior of women who are dating thugs is ridiculous BS-talk. You should better advice any woman to stay away from gangsters despite they offer an exciting life-style.

3 - Why do you call HA-members to be 'helpless victims'? Out of what reason? Because we either try to date or are already married with a foreign wife? Please explain.

Question to you - I wonder how you define 'loser'? Let me guess. Men who left Western countries and are married to foreign women are losers for you, while divorced men who pay alimony and child support to their Western ex-wives are successful?
Last edited by Yohan on May 17th, 2014, 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Yohan wrote:
Enticer wrote: ...just trying to help guys out who just dont seem to get it. Some people can't be helped though...
What about trying to help yourself?

You don't get it. It seems you have severe issues to accept the idea of relocation to abroad, mixed race dating and international marriage.

If you can live only within your village somewhere in USA, do it - but do not expect HA-members here to follow your advice.

I wonder what you are doing in this forum if you think all happiness is located in the United States and AW.
+1

I asked him this before too. I'm also curious what he's doing on this forum.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

QuestionMark wrote: I'm also curious what he's doing on this forum
Such people always remain anonymous and so we can only guess. Maybe sitting alone in a low-cost basement room, jobless, living of welfare/food coupons, playing with a computer and enjoys to disturb others who are better off than him?
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Wrong. I have my own house...survived TWO crazy women coming through here and date women all the time. I travel and have seen many great places and continue to do so. Why am I here? Because I feel women abroad are higher quality and far more trustworthy than AW. But the mate selection process is NEARLY the same anywhere in the world. Some countries and cultures like softer, nicer guys than others....but some do not. All women like strong, stable men. Too many 'nice guys" are emotional, anxiety driven sissy boys. Women smell that a mile away. Its YOU...not her. Worldwide Jackson Brown......worldwide.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

The problem with much of the HA crowd is that they are whiny little bitches.

I share the opinion that a young man from the US would be well served by looking for a wife from certain countries abroad. I agree that the US has many problems.

So what? Quit bitching about things and do something. That is the real problem here. You have a bunch of pseudo-intellectual "deep thinkers" stroking each others dicks and reinforcing each others complaints and excuses.

Most of you could be in the game...with women, money, social standing, anything you want, really. But you refuse to accept responsibility for yourselves. You don't have the balls to own your problems, but you think a woman should allow you to run her life. You need to find a poor one, and one who is not too bright.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:The problem with much of the HA crowd is that they are whiny little bitches.

I share the opinion that a young man from the US would be well served by looking for a wife from certain countries abroad. I agree that the US has many problems.

So what? Quit bitching about things and do something. That is the real problem here. You have a bunch of pseudo-intellectual "deep thinkers" stroking each others dicks and reinforcing each others complaints and excuses.
I think we are all agreed that men should be taking practical actions. However, many human endeavors, such as moving a piano upstairs or forming a moral, supportive community are not doable at and individual level, but rather require the co-operation of many men who are on the same page. This requires the formation of a community with a shared understanding of the problems we face and the most promising solutions, which may take years to achieve. In order to get men to make any substantial changes to their lives at all, it is necessary to get them to realize the West is deeply screwed at a systemic level, and making minor changes to their personal lives in the hopes of being rewarded for being a good sheeple is not likely to be very helpful. Hence the need for ongoing discussions of the dysfunctionality of Western society.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Devil Dog wrote:The problem with much of the HA crowd is that they are whiny little bitches
I would not call them 'whiny little bitches'. Actually I see 2 groups.

One group already succeeded and those men arranged their own life-style - sometimes abroad, sometimes with foreign wife etc, and are financially fairly good off, surely much better than before being rejected or living alone after divorce with a local woman in their own country.

Another group already noticed that something is wrong with Western females and the legal situation in Western countries.

I would not call this to be whiny, but it is about explanation and exchanging information. The internet is a powerful tool to do this.

Of course such a forum like HA is disliked by many feminists and manginas in the USA/UK etc. and considered to be a hate-site, but why to care about them?

It's my life and it is not their business.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Enticer wrote:I have my own house...survived TWO crazy women...
..... the mate selection process is NEARLY the same anywhere in the world
Congratulation, it is not easy to go through 2 divorces and still own your house.

Your statement is wrong, the way women select men is not everywhere nearly the same, and it is not only the woman who selects the man, it is also the man who selects the woman - men have the right to say NO.

Not everywhere men are lining up to please girls, while girls are choosing boyfriend no. 5, as they think, 4 boys are not enough for her.
Its YOU...not her
It is plainly wrong to keep solely men responsible for all and everything what happens between men and women. So you think, it was solely your fault - you survived 2 crazy women? So it is your responsibility that these 2 women were 'crazy'?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

In Love With A Criminal

Post by Jester »

Heard this song on the radio tonight, here in Mexico.

Couldn't believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqJhcEsNKU

"Criminal"

[Verse 1:]
He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart