Am I wrong for thinking U.S. women are BORING?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Am I wrong for thinking U.S. women are BORING?

Post by PandaMan »

I'm speaking mostly about online dating, but it translates to real life.

I don't like American female personalities.

The profiles I read -- over and over, the same thing, the same cliches, the same trite sayings, the same unoriginal blurbs about how much they love "crossfit" and "running" and how "great and amazing" everything is and how they just like to have "fun" and are looking for a guy who makes them "laugh".

It's mind-numbing.

Am I wrong for wondering if these women are even HUMAN?

I can't MAKE myself LIKE something that is so mundane and predictable. I wish I could, I can't.

Then you talk to them. That's even worse. Nothing really to go on -- not much personality -- boring, few-words responses, mostly just answering questions about themselves. Nothing engaging.

I'm in Arizona. I have looked at profiles in other areas and they ARE a little better, there's more to work with, at least. But not much. I think the poor education system out West along with the "party" atmosphere at the colleges, the broken families and lack of "culture" is producing a generation of complete worthless idiots. I think New England, at least, would offer a bit more. I'm assuming that, anyway. (I lived in Minnesota for a bit -- I didn't see much difference there, except women are much more "together", they all have degrees and very good careers.)

The only women I've ever been with were VERY smart, unique and varying shades of passionate, quirky and spirited. It shouldn't be THAT hard to find them, though.

This culture is basically a mill for producing mindless drones that learn to mimic and copycat everything around them to fit in, blend in, be liked and accepted. Very few originals left.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Am I wrong for thinking U.S. women are BORING?

Post by Tsar »

PandaMan wrote:I think New England, at least, would offer a bit more. I'm assuming that, anyway.
In general New England is the worst region in America when it comes to women.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The thing is, you're going to find loads of similarities in all cultures. I don't worry about all that. If you can find a culture where most of the women have the same old boring good qualities, that's a result.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

New England/Northeast: Nice looking, but too rude/arrogant/stuck up/narcissistic.
Midwest/Middle America: Nicer in personality and friendlier, but tend to be FAT. Skinny girls are hard to come by after graduating college.
South: Can be nice looking in some states (TX and FL had some nice looking girls when I was there), nice to your face, but cut you up as soon as you are out of earshot. Also big on games, and tend to be more status-seeking than other regions.
West coast: Too crazy/mentally unstable. If you like tattoos/piercings and single moms, you'll love the west coast.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
It's rare to find an interesting woman on the internet. Not impossible, but rare nonetheless. It's hard to fill in a dating site profile in a way that is interesting and avoids cliches, too. The main goal after all of a dating profile is to paint as ideal a picture of yourself as possible, after all. Take that in mind when reading a dating profile.

The most interesting women may never go online to begin with, for all I know.
I agree with all this.

I have found interesting women through common interests or passions.

Still, the OP might find that he can ignite the "Inner Muse" inside a vanilla-sounding girl by telling her you like XYZ... does she?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Bane wrote:New England/Northeast: Nice looking, but too rude/arrogant/stuck up/narcissistic.
Midwest/Middle America: Nicer in personality and friendlier, but tend to be FAT. Skinny girls are hard to come by after graduating college.
South: Can be nice looking in some states (TX and FL had some nice looking girls when I was there), nice to your face, but cut you up as soon as you are out of earshot. Also big on games, and tend to be more status-seeking than other regions.
West coast: Too crazy/mentally unstable. If you like tattoos/piercings and single moms, you'll love the west coast.
I live in the Midwest and I can tell you the women are FAT and unattractive. Thin girls have ton's of guys asking them out and therefore are very picky about who they date. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by PandaMan »

jamesbond wrote:
Bane wrote:New England/Northeast: Nice looking, but too rude/arrogant/stuck up/narcissistic.
I live in the Midwest and I can tell you the women are FAT and unattractive. Thin girls have ton's of guys asking them out and therefore are very picky about who they date. :shock:
I prefer fat women, so I might like it there. Plus they seem nicer.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Thanks for admitting this man. I'm not into sloppy, unshapely fat but curvy, thick, chubby/voluptuous women. I'm glad to see we have another member who actually likes some flesh on a woman's body. I don't know what all the hype is about SKINNY and THIN women. A woman is supposed to have weight on her hips and a.s.s. I like women who look like they eat. Some men view a woman with curves and a thick lower body as being fat. That's beyond me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

OTB wrote:Thanks for admitting this man. I'm not into sloppy, unshapely fat but curvy, thick, chubby/voluptuous women. I'm glad to see we have another member who actually likes some flesh on a woman's body. I don't know what all the hype is about SKINNY and THIN women. A woman is supposed to have weight on her hips and a.s.s. I like women who look like they eat. Some men view a woman with curves and a thick lower body as being fat. That's beyond me.
What makes you think that all, most, or even SOME men should be liking what you like? Not everyone will find attractive that which you find attractive. There is nothing for you to be confused or perplexed about.

I personally find "curvy" women repulsive, but I would never castigate or question why you like women of that nature. We all like what we like. If anything, be glad that you like women other men do not. It is less competition for you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Bane wrote:
New England/Northeast: Nice looking, but too rude/arrogant/stuck up/narcissistic.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.