Are New Age Western Women any better? Why don't they date me if we're on the same wavelength?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are New Age Western Women any better? Why don't they date me if we're on the same wavelength?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this cute spiritual truther girl. She has that wholesome 70s look that many freespirit/hippie girls have. Why can't we date someone like her? She would be cool to meet.

Her full video that Matt got the clip above from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_nlBzoVdk

Her name is Regan Keely. Here's her website:

https://transformingthedarkness.com/about/

Her photos. Notice how she looks wholesome like someone from the 60s or 70s. It's nice that girls like this still exist. So why doesn't the universe just let me date them? Wouldn't that be the case in a logical universe? Plus she likes cats too. People who are spiritual, deep, and aware tend to like cats.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are New Age Western Women any better? Why don't they date me if we're on the same wavelength?

Post by Winston »

Two more videos of her. Wow she looks so wholesome with a spiritual glow on her face. Watch her talk and you will get a warm fuzzy feeling. Don't you guys agree?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Two more videos of her. Wow she looks so wholesome with a spiritual glow on her face. Watch her talk and you will get a warm fuzzy feeling. Don't you guys agree?
That looks like the 'glow' of a girl with a pretty young, youthful face with an alabaster complexion and a nice smile, not a spiritual glow. That might look a little like a 'love bomb' smile. Is she a recruiter for whatever thing she's into? I see some people who have a 'glow', and they seem to generally be intercessors. I had Christians comment on me when I spent a lot of time in prayer in college.

Do I think New Age girls are better? I wanted a woman who really believed in marriage. New Agers could get one little bit from this religion over hear, and decides she wants her relationship or marriage to be one way, then she could listen to a religion that gets its ideas from another demon over there and decide something else. New Age is kind of like religion soup with some themes running through it. It would be hard to have common ground with someone to have a relationship when their values are grounded on a floating bowl of soup-- and aren't grounded in anything solid.

When I think of New Age women, I don't think of wholesome. I think of a middle aged woman who just hit the wall, and it shows in the lack of collagen in her skin. She's got that kind of masculine look or attitude on her face where you think she might either be a feminist or a lesbian. She might be thin or fat, maybe clothed in some rayon hippie-looking get up, with hippie jewelry. Then she spouts out some stuff about 'energy' or crystals or something like that.

But I guess young pretty ones join these religious groups, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that New Age women are the most useless and give the most useless advice? They NEVER say anything original or unique. All they do is talk about self-love and parrot useless cliches on their Facebook wall that feel good for one second but accomplish NOTHING! LOL. The only people with new original ideas are ECCENTRIC MEN who tend to be misfits and oddballs. NEVER women, and even eccentric women are not original and are usually just following some trend. Have you noticed that? No one dares to point this out of course. But it's very noticeable.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 5:41 am
Have any of you noticed that New Age women are the most useless and give the most useless advice? They NEVER say anything original or unique. All they do is talk about self-love and parrot useless cliches on their Facebook wall that feel good for one second but accomplish NOTHING! LOL. The only people with new original ideas are ECCENTRIC MEN who tend to be misfits and oddballs. NEVER women, and even eccentric women are not original and are usually just following some trend. Have you noticed that? No one dares to point this out of course. But it's very noticeable.
@Winston I've been around a lot of New Age / Wiccan white women and they were nice (if a bit "subjective" if you know what I mean), but you might also be interested in exploring more about eccentric high-intelligence Japanese women who are into paranormal/new-age stuff. A lot of them are into occult, paranormal, and general brainy nerd stuff (meant as a compliment). There's even multiple subcultures of "otaku" stuff there, not just anime enthusiasts, but types like their "history girls" (歴女).
The only thing is you usually need some patience to bring Japanese out of their shell in order to open up to you: If you immediately start ripping on them for being brain-dead "normies" or "NPCs," you might miss out on some very interesting female personalities. :D
I'm confident there's a ton of them that would like you a lot though!
Japanese are an interesting mixture of societal conformity and remarkable individualism, I've noticed. (Obviously it varies from person to person, but I'm not just making this up, LOL, Japanese women brought out of their shell a bit definitely say some of the most interesting things I've ever heard, but I'm digressing a bit.)

There are many more Japanese women into occult/paranormal stuff, not just history girls, but for a sample:

Here's a fairly famous history girl named Anne Watanabe:

And here's something I found with quick leisure-hour search: This lovely young woman wrote a book

歴女 私の愛する戦国武将
Reki on'na watashi no aisuru sengoku bushō

Disclaimer I'm not fluent enough to translate profesionally, but would go with:
"History Girl: My Beloved Sengoku Warlord"
@Yohan (a gentleman fully fluent in Japanese and living in Japan) is that about right?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%AD%B4%E5%A ... 4828415092

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this New Age spiritual girl talking about the Archons looks so wholesome and natural. Why can't I date someone like her?

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 7:23 am
Wow this New Age spiritual girl talking about the Archons looks so wholesome and natural. Why can't I date someone like her?

lol she's very average looking, you could get a girl like this. Just not in the West, because in the West women that look average like this have their heads way up the dirty asshole just like the attractive women. So she would easily just blow you off if you tried making a move on her in the U.S. A lot of plain looking females like this rejected me and had me realize how much I hated the West and want to see it just outright fail as a country. If you were anywhere else in the world, a girl that looked this normal most likely wouldn't be that difficult to get involved with.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 11:53 pm
Winston wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 5:41 am
@Winston I've been around a lot of New Age / Wiccan white women and they were nice (if a bit "subjective" if you know what I mean), but you might also be interested in exploring more about eccentric high-intelligence Japanese women who are into paranormal/new-age stuff. A lot of them are into occult, paranormal, and general brainy nerd stuff (meant as a compliment). There's even multiple subcultures of "otaku" stuff there, not just anime enthusiasts, but types like their "history girls" (歴女).
The only thing is you usually need some patience to bring Japanese out of their shell in order to open up to you: If you immediately start ripping on them for being brain-dead "normies" or "NPCs," you might miss out on some very interesting female personalities. :D
I'm confident there's a ton of them that would like you a lot though!
Japanese are an interesting mixture of societal conformity and remarkable individualism, I've noticed. (Obviously it varies from person to person, but I'm not just making this up, LOL, Japanese women brought out of their shell a bit definitely say some of the most interesting things I've ever heard, but I'm digressing a bit.)

There are many more Japanese women into occult/paranormal stuff, not just history girls, but for a sample:

Here's a fairly famous history girl named Anne Watanabe:

And here's something I found with quick leisure-hour search: This lovely young woman wrote a book

歴女 私の愛する戦国武将
Reki on'na watashi no aisuru sengoku bushō

Disclaimer I'm not fluent enough to translate profesionally, but would go with:
"History Girl: My Beloved Sengoku Warlord"
@Yohan (a gentleman fully fluent in Japanese and living in Japan) is that about right?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%AD%B4%E5%A ... 4828415092

Anne Watanabe.. what a good find. I would love to date a tall Japanese girl like that.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende , @MarcosZeitola , @Pixel--Dude , @Lucas88 , @yick:

Wow check this out! Maybe I've found my soulmate! I never seen an Asian woman who was spiritual and new age like she is! Every Asian woman I've met is usually 100 percent materialistic and practical and money obsessed with no spirituality at all, as I've said before. So she must be 1 in a million, like me! Wow. She's pretty cute too. Here below she is talking about Blue Ray Starseeds, which I am one too, and she is too she says. Wow we must be a perfect match. Damn! I wonder if she would like me. What do you think? I'm gonna try to contact her at her FB and through her website. What do you think?

Here she talks about signs that you are from Lemuria, which apply to me too! Wow usually Asian women NEVER talk about this stuff!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2024, 11:06 am
Wow check this out! Maybe I've found my soulmate! I never seen an Asian woman who was spiritual and new age like she is! Every Asian woman I've met is usually 100 percent materialistic and practical and money obsessed with no spirituality at all, as I've said before. So she must be 1 in a million, like me! Wow. She's pretty cute too. Here below she is talking about Blue Ray Starseeds, which I am one too, and she is too she says. Wow we must be a perfect match. Damn! I wonder if she would like me. What do you think? I'm gonna try to contact her at her FB and through her website. What do you think?

@Winston, you're my bro so I'm going to be honest with you and try to give you a balanced response.

In a general sense, yes, you are more likely going to get along with the New Age types of girls because you both have common interests and your knowledge as a paranormal researcher will definitely add some grease to the conversation that you wouldn't normally have with any regular materialistic girl.

However, underneath their superficial spiritual exterior many New Agers are in reality insufferable narcissists and egomaniacs who like to portray themselves as "starseeds" and whatnot in order to feel special while others -- particularly those with YouTube channels and who offer commercial services such as Tarot readings, astrological charts, online healing courses, etc. -- are indeed materialistic and more often than not even outright grifters who are looking to make money through a pretense of spirituality.

The Asian girl in question doesn't really inspire much confidence, to be honest. In her videos all she does is parrot all of the usual trite New Age concepts such as empaths, indigo children, archangels, Saint Germain, Lemuria, etc., all without any originality. Not exactly anything deep or insightful. On top of that, I checked out her YouTube intro and it's full of links to her businesses which include her "New Earth Alchemists Academy" and her "sold-out retreats". It's just the typical New Age grift -- make a YouTube channel, superficially regurgitate whatever ideas are currently in vogue within the New Age Movement and then sell your viewers dime-a-dozen online meditation and healing courses for hundreds of dollars.

Winston, you've been hoodwinked by the desires of your pecker. I've just clicked on her business website and this materialistic New Age grifter is charging $333 for her "The Lemurian Rose Light Codes Healer Training Program". LMAO! :lol: I then scrolled down a little and discovered that she charges $2,500 for her "High Priestess Ascension Academy" :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://newearthalchemistsacademy.teachable.com/

Most of these New Agers don't know shit about authentic Yoga, Kundalini, meditation, occult anatomy, etc. I can tell that they are frauds because I've actually studied this stuff in depth. Sorry bro, but your intuition is off here.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 24th, 2024, 1:04 pm
Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2024, 11:06 am

@Winston, you're my bro so I'm going to be honest with you and try to give you a balanced response.

In a general sense, yes, you are more likely going to get along with the New Age types of girls because you both have common interests and your knowledge as a paranormal researcher will definitely add some grease to the conversation that you wouldn't normally have with any regular materialistic girl.

However, underneath their superficial spiritual exterior many New Agers are in reality insufferable narcissists and egomaniacs who like to portray themselves as "starseeds" and whatnot in order to feel special while others -- particularly those with YouTube channels and who offer commercial services such as Tarot readings, astrological charts, online healing courses, etc. -- are indeed materialistic and more often than not even outright grifters who are looking to make money through a pretense of spirituality.

The Asian girl in question doesn't really inspire much confidence, to be honest. In her videos all she does is parrot all of the usual trite New Age concepts such as empaths, indigo children, archangels, Saint Germain, Lemuria, etc., all without any originality. Not exactly anything deep or insightful. On top of that, I checked out her YouTube intro and it's full of links to her businesses which include her "New Earth Alchemists Academy" and her "sold-out retreats". It's just the typical New Age grift -- make a YouTube channel, superficially regurgitate whatever ideas are currently in vogue within the New Age Movement and then sell your viewers dime-a-dozen online meditation and healing courses for hundreds of dollars.

Winston, you've been hoodwinked by the desires of your pecker. I've just clicked on her business website and this materialistic New Age grifter is charging $333 for her "The Lemurian Rose Light Codes Healer Training Program". LMAO! :lol: I then scrolled down a little and discovered that she charges $2,500 for her "High Priestess Ascension Academy" :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://newearthalchemistsacademy.teachable.com/

Most of these New Agers don't know shit about authentic Yoga, Kundalini, meditation, occult anatomy, etc. I can tell that they are frauds because I've actually studied this stuff in depth. Sorry bro, but your intuition is off here.
What you've done here is make a sweeping generalization about people who are New Age. So what if they call themselves "Starseeds" or something of that nature. We should all practice self love. This is one of the core tenets of Satanism.

You said: "those with YouTube channels and who offer commercial services such as Tarot readings, astrological charts, online healing courses, etc. -- are indeed materialistic and more often than not even outright grifters who are looking to make money through a pretense of spirituality." Which is a totally dishonest statement. We all need to make money in society to survive, so why are you acting like these kinds of people using particular skills and knowledge to make money is a bad thing?

It's particularly dishonest because then you went on to say: "Most of these New Agers don't know shit about authentic Yoga, Kundalini, meditation, occult anatomy, etc. I can tell that they are frauds because I've actually studied this stuff in depth. Sorry bro, but your intuition is off here." As though only you have all the answers and everyone else is a complete liar.

I see what you've done here. It's apparent that you're discrediting everyone else's belief on what are widely regarded as speculative topics, while at the same time elevating yourself to some kind of guru on the occult.

And how much will you be charging @Winston for your services? $333?!! :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

The Wily Fox wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 1:05 pm
What you've done here is make a sweeping generalization about people who are New Age. So what if they call themselves "Starseeds" or something of that nature. We should all practice self love. This is one of the core tenets of Satanism.
Hey PAG (if I were a betting man, my money would be on you being another PAG sockpuppet this time with a LaVeyan Satanist gimmick). Lol! 😂

No, I'm not making a sweeping generalization about people who are New Age. I said that many are narcy – indeed quite a few of them are –, an observation based on my experiences interacting with them. But I never meant to imply that all or even the majority of them are like that. Not that I'd give a shit anyway. If somebody is an insufferable narc it's just the way they are. I just wanted to warn Winston about what some of those New Age chicks are really like – that behind their outward display of humility they often harbor a lot of narcissism and that they're not exactly how they portray themselves publicly.

Winston seems to believe that a New Age chick would suit him better but I'm just letting him know that the impressions that he may have of them (more down-to-earth, less materialistic, etc.) aren't always the case.
The Wily Fox wrote:
You said: "those with YouTube channels and who offer commercial services such as Tarot readings, astrological charts, online healing courses, etc. -- are indeed materialistic and more often than not even outright grifters who are looking to make money through a pretense of spirituality." Which is a totally dishonest statement. We all need to make money in society to survive, so why are you acting like these kinds of people using particular skills and knowledge to make money is a bad thing?
It's not a dishonest statement; it's the truth. Yes, people come up with grifts precisely because of the need to make money to survive. Again, I'm just warning my friend Winston that many of these people on YouTube are grifters.
The Wily Fox wrote:
It's particularly dishonest because then you went on to say: "Most of these New Agers don't know shit about authentic Yoga, Kundalini, meditation, occult anatomy, etc. I can tell that they are frauds because I've actually studied this stuff in depth. Sorry bro, but your intuition is off here." As though only you have all the answers and everyone else is a complete liar.

I see what you've done here. It's apparent that you're discrediting everyone else's belief on what are widely regarded as speculative topics, while at the same time elevating yourself to some kind of guru on the occult.
Once again here I never said that I alone have all the answers and that everybody else is a complete liar. You are simply projecting onto me what you want to believe I have said.

I do have direct experience of the Kundalini and related occult phenomena – not merely theoretical knowledge. A few years ago I suffered a premature Kundalini awakening through too much Yoga practice which wreaked havoc on my physical body and left me messed up for a long time. I consulted with many of the New Age types and none of them had the knowledge to help me. They didn't know what to do. I therefore had to do a lot of my own research into occult anatomy – things like chakras, nadis/meridians, prana/qi cycles, etc. – in order to help myself. This went beyond the scope of knowledge of the typical New Age healer type, which leads me to believe that most of these people don't have deep knowledge of what they teach and practice.

Besides, it's common knowledge among occult circles that the New Age isn't the best place to learn occultism. In fact, the New Age is widely regarded as a joke by more serious occultists precisely due to the shallowness of its teachings and the movement's tendency to accept all kinds of fads without critical examination. There are far better places to learn occultism. I found this to be true based on my own experiences.

At the same time, this same lack of rigor and willingness to accept just about any fad that appears esoteric, mystical or angelic make the New Age a perfect breeding ground for grifters. I've seen with my own eyes self-proclaimed healers who claim to be experts in energy healing and show off their two-week course diplomas yet don't have a clue how to treat those with real problems (like myself after my premature Kundalini awakening). I've also seen people charging hundreds of dollars for online meditation courses which merely include very basic information that can already be found on the internet for free – often with blatant plagiarism. Lol! 😂

If you want to learn Yoga, Tai Chi or some another energetic practice properly, or if you have a problem with your occult anatomy like I did, then you need to find a real master with deep knowledge, not one of the many dime-a-dozen New Age "gurus" with only the most superficial knowledge and who really don't know what they're doing. That should be obvious.
The Wily Fox wrote:
And how much will you be charging @Winston for your services? $333?!! :lol:
I won't be charging Winston anything for my services. But to be fair, neither will you! Lol! 😂
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88

You make good points and observations about these New Age women. Sure I may have more in common with them, but they seem to be reading off a script, like actors and NPCs, rather than formulating any real original thoughts. That's a tell tale sign. I'm sure they are into spirituality and probably believe in some of what they say. Do you think they are intentionally lying and pretending to be spiritual? Or they genuinely believe everything they say even when it makes no sense? Why do they all give the same cliched spiel about positivity and love and all that? It's not that original right? Also, I know they need to make money too, but charging $1300 for some priestess academy seems very steep. Is that greed or due to their "high self esteem" as they would say? lol. I'm sure in their mind, they are worth a lot and have high self esteem, so that justifies them charging a lot. Same goes for famous New Agers like Deepak Chopra, right? Do you think they are dishonest or they genuinely believe in everything they say?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw check out this hot blonde New Age chick talk about how to shift your timeline into the reality you want, and how to change your past with your thoughts too. LOL. Check out what I posted under her video. Totally taboo. lol. Why are there countless New Age chicks making these type of videos on YouTube? They seem almost to be a dime a dozen. Are they NPCs? lol. What do you think @Lucas88?

My taboo comments under her video. lol

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Ellla, if I want to date you and make you my girlfriend, can I manifest that dream with my thoughts and law of attraction? LOLOLOL :)

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Ella, how come Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos believed in all this 110 percent yet she did not manifest her dreams into reality? She followed every new age teaching to a T. Watch any documentary about her and you will see. New Agers never explain this. Also Amelia Earhart was confident and positive all the way that she would make the last leg of her journey, but believing it didn't make it true, as we all know. How do you explain that? And how come everyone believed the Titanic was unsinkable but that reality didn't manifest? New Agers NEVER address these simple examples. Doesn't that prove that all this is BS? It's like saying that fire is hot and ice is cold simply because you believe them to be so, which we all know is absurd. But that's new age logic for you.

Here that same New Age blonde chick claims you can manifest $10,000 in one month! lol. Isn't that an insult to your intelligence? lol. Doesn't this chick look like someone you'd want to take into a bedroom and bang the hell out of with wild sex? lol. Wouldn't that be a lot more interesting than listening to her BS? lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 1:27 am
Btw check out this hot blonde New Age chick talk about how to shift your timeline into the reality you want, and how to change your past with your thoughts too. LOL. Check out what I posted under her video. Totally taboo. lol. Why are there countless New Age chicks making these type of videos on YouTube? They seem almost to be a dime a dozen. Are they NPCs? lol. What do you think @Lucas88?

My taboo comments under her video. lol

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Ellla, if I want to date you and make you my girlfriend, can I manifest that dream with my thoughts and law of attraction? LOLOLOL :)

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
Ella, how come Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos believed in all this 110 percent yet she did not manifest her dreams into reality? She followed every new age teaching to a T. Watch any documentary about her and you will see. New Agers never explain this. Also Amelia Earhart was confident and positive all the way that she would make the last leg of her journey, but believing it didn't make it true, as we all know. How do you explain that? And how come everyone believed the Titanic was unsinkable but that reality didn't manifest? New Agers NEVER address these simple examples. Doesn't that prove that all this is BS? It's like saying that fire is hot and ice is cold simply because you believe them to be so, which we all know is absurd. But that's new age logic for you.

Here that same New Age blonde chick claims you can manifest $10,000 in one month! lol. Isn't that an insult to your intelligence? lol. Doesn't this chick look like someone you'd want to take into a bedroom and bang the hell out of with wild sex? lol. Wouldn't that be a lot more interesting than listening to her BS? lol

Winston I think you should send her some of your singing video's...
Time to Hide!